M1T,5mg ed,1st 'cycle

iamcdn

Awards
What does everyone think of a person running M1T at 5mg for 2weeks as their first experience on any PH/PS/AAS.

Phenomenal

Awards
yeah but make sure you dont jump to 10 mg. I would still advise you to start with something a little less potent.

iamcdn

Awards
yeah but make sure you dont jump to 10 mg. I would still advise you to start with something a little less potent.
no worries about jumping to 10mg bro. starting out at 5mg and carrying through for 2weeks. you think 5mg may be to potent for a 1st timer?

Phenomenal

Awards
hmm i guess it should be alright...make sure u have ur hawthornberry+nac.....
goodluck on the cycle and keep us posted

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unless you're too young, I think 5mg is ok if you got the rest of your cycle right. This board is pretty liberal in term of androgen use.
Wait for 2weeks before bumping it up if you have to.

iamcdn

Awards
Unless you're too young, I think 5mg is ok if you got the rest of your cycle right. This board is pretty liberal in term of androgen use.
Wait for 2weeks before bumping it up if you have to.
21 yo in a couple months.

anymore opinions bros?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I think this will be a great data point for results on a minimum dose....thanks!!

Please start a thread in the feedback section with stats, diet, other supps taking etc.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a mature decision to go with only 5mg hell I think I'll even say give it a shot. Don't forget your nolvadex for post cycle.

ltnbob444

Awards
Do young lifters <21 years get any benefit out of M1T if they don't know how to eat right, don't have proper form, lack intensity in the gym, lack motivation to lift life-long? They should have all the natural test they need to make great gains w/o a PH. PH's should be for experienced lifters who have several years under the belt and have reached plateaus. M1T (re supersoldier) shuts down the natural T right away. Why would a young guy want to do that just so the artificial T brings it back up to a level which may be less than they have naturally? Just thoughts

iamcdn

Awards
Do young lifters <21 years get any benefit out of M1T if they don't know how to eat right, don't have proper form, lack intensity in the gym, lack motivation to lift life-long? They should have all the natural test they need to make great gains w/o a PH. PH's should be for experienced lifters who have several years under the belt and have reached plateaus. M1T (re supersoldier) shuts down the natural T right away. Why would a young guy want to do that just so the artificial T brings it back up to a level which may be less than they have naturally? Just thoughts
i think you should start your own thread, unless you are implying i dont know how to eat right and dont have proper form/intensity although i dont think you are

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
IMO, a person should reach their natural limit before exploring PH/AAS use...regardless of age.

If your diet and workout regime is in check then 5 mg ED should give you incredible gains. However, if you're using this as a quick fix to a broken lifestyle then don't bother.

Chemo

iamcdn

Awards
IMO, a person should reach their natural limit before exploring PH/AAS use...regardless of age.

If your diet and workout regime is in check then 5 mg ED should give you incredible gains. However, if you're using this as a quick fix to a broken lifestyle then don't bother.

Chemo
cheers for the response

esko71

Awards
i did 5-7mg a day of m1t for two weeks as my first ph/ps/aas cycle of any kind along with 4ad. 12 pounds in 2 weeks, lost about 4 during PCT still very happy with gains.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
i did 5-7mg a day of m1t for two weeks as my first ph/ps/aas cycle of any kind along with 4ad. 12 pounds in 2 weeks, lost about 4 during PCT still very happy with gains.
Nice gains. Congrats!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty damn good for any cycle, let alone 2 weeks. More proof that nobody needs to jump right into 20mg M1t.

E-Swift

Awards
I "jumped" to 20mg a week and I was fine. If you don't anymore sides, up the dosage. Higher dose = better results up to a point. Frankly, I think 5mg a week is a waste and you'll likely be disappointed. Also, some people need higher doses than others, so to say 20mg a day is too much for someone isn't correct.