Advanced Methyl Technologies M1T 5mgs 60 tablets

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was cleaning out my cupboards the other day and happened to find alot of oldies but goodies.
I was just wondering if any of the Vets remember if the Advanced Muscle Technologies M1T was legit??
Found a bunch of different gems in the back of my cupboards, all expired but i'll still give em a go.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I was cleaning out my cupboards the other day and happened to find alot of oldies but goodies.
I was just wondering if any of the Vets remember if the Advanced Muscle Technologies M1T was legit??
Found a bunch of different gems in the back of my cupboards, all expired but i'll still give em a go.
I want them LOL

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just had a clean out also, found I had boxes of IDS Mass tabs and other goodies, which i have no idea are any good. No AMT M1T though, never tried that.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just had a clean out also, found I had boxes of IDS Mass tabs and other goodies, which i have no idea are any good. No AMT M1T though, never tried that.
For the record i have used the IDS M1T and it is definitely Legit.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you had Mass tabs never tried them. They were supposed to be the original methtyl-stenbolone some say it was just superdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh you had Mass tabs never tried them. They were supposed to be the original methtyl-stenbolone some say it was just superdrol.
that's what pa tested them as. when I ran them, it felt like superdrol, not like ultradrol.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, supposedly Methyl Sten, but like you said probably SD. Also found a box of Sostonal 250, and Bulk Tabs. Ids were big back in the day.
I think the Bulk Tabs were 1Ad??

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's what pa tested them as. when I ran them, it felt like superdrol, not like ultradrol.
Your correct, I remember reading somewhere PA had tested them. I've been threw quite a few boxes lol... BB.com were almost giving them away but that was sometime ago now.

Johnabis

Awards
not to hijack your thread. but I also was cleaning out my closet and found a couple bottles of higher power M1t that expired in 2006. do you think its still safe and effective to take since it expired 7 years ago? its been stored inside my house in a closet.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I found a couple bottles of Alri Ergomax LMG and a couple bottles of AX Phera-Plex.