Dry baking your gear

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Dry baking your gear

Has anyone ever tried this? I read about this in another forum and was wondering if anyone has every tried this?
    For those of you who have never heard of this its suppose to make your gear less painful and make it more sterile.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Haven't heard of it, but there aren't shades of sterile. It either is or it isn't.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Haven't heard of it, but there aren't shades of sterile. It either is or it isn't.
    I am not so much concerned of the sterile. I know the gear I have is sterile. It just hurts like a bitch.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

what are you running?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

test cyp 500mg week. (250mg 2x weekly)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

your cyp hurts too much?....huh...that was not what i expected.....this is your first injectable cycle right?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    your cyp hurts too much?....huh...that was not what i expected.....this is your first injectable cycle right?
    Yep first one. I thought maybe if I give it a few weeks that I would get used to it but it really hurts.
    Here is the link to that thread about baking it.
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...t=bake+solvent

I think I might give it a try.
    I also have some test prop. Maybe I should use that for the rest cycle. Any thoughts?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

how long have you been on? i have got to tell ya man...there is going to be some discomfort associated with these injections...where are you pinning?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I am in my 6th week. This is not "discomfort" This is crippling pain. I cant even work out my legs because of that. Hell I can hardly bend my leg that I pinned in. I have a friend that is doing the same exact cycle but the test cyp is from a different source. He has pain but nothing like I can. I could not even go into a slow jog if I wanted to.
    Oh and I started to pin in my glutes. But the pain was to much especially when I had to sit. So I pin in my quads now. There is no swelling, fever, or anything like that. Just extreme pain.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Im certainly no expert as i have yet to start my 1st cycle, but do you leave the ampule in a mug of hot water for a few mins before using it? If not then im told this is the way to go..... the heat will make the oil less dense and less painful to inject.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Ya I have tried that. I also have tried pulling it up in the syringe and running hot water over the syringe. It does not hurt that day. It hurts a little bit the next day. But the 2nd day when I wake up it is extremely painful!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Are you hitting some severe nerves or something? Prop is going to be way more painful. I used cyp on my first cycle and the first 4 injections were tender but that is all. Use warm water and you might want to double check your source maybe. Are you sure i9t's legit?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

face....that dry baking method is going to be more for sterilization it looks like....i doubt that it would take any pain out of the gear....mabye you could cut it with something...i dont know a lot about this but i think some guys use cottonseed oil or something to dilute....mabye someone can chime in on this.....
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, that dry baking is only about pain from infections, which wouldn't occur for a day or two after the injection, definitely not immediately. Most likely your source is using a higher ratio of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than they should. Possibly (as happens with some UG labs) so they can bottle up the test at higher than normal levels - so that you might have 300mg/ml. It sounds counterintuitive that they'd put extra test in (as it would cost them more) but at their pricing on powder the difference between 2.5g + 3 g in a vial is under 50 cents and people talk about how great xxx supplier is cause you could really feel the testosterone.

I'm using true pharmaceutical prescribed by a doctor cyp @ 200mg/ml and it is painfree anywhere. i've injected in quads, delts + glutes, no pain anywhere. if you are right now doing 1ml 2x a week and can find some sterile oil in a vial what you can try is drawing 1ml of the test and then 1 ml of the other oil into a syringe, draw in a little air and shake to get them mixed. Then vent the air out of course either that or mix into a separate vial.

The prop will likely be as bad, definitely if its anything higher than 100mg/ml.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Random side note. The popular belief that a little bit of air injected directly into your blood stream is way off. You can take about 3 feet of IV tubing and have it full of air and not have any problems. I know this from watching our medics. They show us all kinds of crazy/wierd stuff.
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

When you say your medics, do you work in the hospital Kraker?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraker View Post
    Random side note. The popular belief that a little bit of air injected directly into your blood stream is way off. You can take about 3 feet of IV tubing and have it full of air and not have any problems. I know this from watching our medics. They show us all kinds of crazy/wierd stuff.
    There have been murders where people injected air into another persons jugular....
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

What gauge are you using?
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    I am not so much concerned of the sterile. I know the gear I have is sterile. It just hurts like a bitch.
    How do you know it is sterile? Is it pharmaceutical grade? If not, then you can not possible know it is sterile.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    How do you know it is sterile? Is it pharmaceutical grade? If not, then you can not possible know it is sterile.
    well if it was not sterile I would be getting infections right?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

so I decided what the hell and put a small amount in to a new vial and baked it. Today was a pin day and so I will know tomorrow if it worked. I have low expectations but hope that it works. We will see.
  22. Registered User

well if it was not sterile I would be getting infections right?
    maybe. maybe not.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

agin what gauge pin are you useing and are you sure you are injecting properly? my training partner got some ban winney earlier this year. witing 30 mins after an injection he was vomiting and had a fever of 103. He said he almost called me to take him to the hospital. He has no clue what happened as he has never had anything like this happen before. needles to say he flushed the rest of the winney and never used that supplier again. maybe you have bunk gear.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    agin what gauge pin are you useing and are you sure you are injecting properly? my training partner got some ban winney earlier this year. witing 30 mins after an injection he was vomiting and had a fever of 103. He said he almost called me to take him to the hospital. He has no clue what happened as he has never had anything like this happen before. needles to say he flushed the rest of the winney and never used that supplier again. maybe you have bunk gear.

there seems to be alot of problems with inject winny. i am not sure but i'm sure someone can confirm this.

the cyp should leave a dull pain that lingers for a day or 2 after the inject. should not stop you from working out that muscle group pinned at all. there is a brand that is notorious for pain you are probably using that one.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Maybe you're hitting a never every time? that would suck and be terrible luck but I've never heard of anything else like this. What gauge needle are you using too? Sorry you first cycle sucks so bad.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Does it say what oil they mixed with on the vial? Some use EO and that is notorious for bad pain. Either that or its high BA. Getting sterile oil to cut your cyp should solve both of these problems though.
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    the cyp should leave a dull pain that lingers for a day or 2 after the inject.
    with my prescription cyp for TRT @ 200mg/ml, there is no pain whatsoever as 1.5ml into the glutes with a 23ga
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

In my quads I am using a 25g 1ml needle.
    The gear is not bunk. I have gone from 188 pounds to 208 in 6 weeks. Definitly have great strength gains and have made great progress. Plus my sex drive is through the f'n roof! (which is great)
    And I baked it yesterday and pinned yesterday. And I would have to say the pain is about 70% less. However I dont want to claim partial victory yet because there have been days where the pain has been the worst the second day after pinning. So I will let you know tomorrow.
    I ordered some sterile oil so when I get that I will try that also.
  29. Registered User

In my quads I am using a 25g 1ml needle.
    The gear is not bunk. I have gone from 188 pounds to 208 in 6 weeks. Definitly have great strength gains and have made great progress. Plus my sex drive is through the f'n roof! (which is great)
    And I baked it yesterday and pinned yesterday. And I would have to say the pain is about 70% less. However I dont want to claim partial victory yet because there have been days where the pain has been the worst the second day after pinning. So I will let you know tomorrow.
    I ordered some sterile oil so when I get that I will try that also.
    -You either have non-sterile gear. This is cause the timing se to e consistant with the time it would take for an infection to be able to over grow and leave the immune system struggling. I would say you have some sort of memory anit-bodies already in you which is helping, wouldnt be suprised if you get a cyst(sterile cyst doubtfull) I recomend sterilizing the entire vial. It is still chancy taking the vial open and having to do it. - make sure you are NOT moving to much when you have the pin in you. Yu could be scraping muscle and nerves causing the pain/inflamation.

- I hope you are swabing before the inject.

You are moving
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

tell you what, package it all up and mail it to me and Ill use it and tell you what I think...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Hey bro! need to know a good website (not FAKE) that sells deca/ Sust/

I will appreciate your help!!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    When you say your medics, do you work in the hospital Kraker?
    I'm No not even close I'm in the US Army. I'm in the infantry and we have medics assigned to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    There have been murders where people injected air into another persons jugular....
    How much air?

I have personaly taken the full length of IV tubing full of air in through a vein in my arm. Also, why were they injecting anything into someones jugular?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crod14 View Post
    Hey bro! need to know a good website (not FAKE) that sells deca/ Sust/

I will appreciate your help!!!
    Ummm NO GO STFU
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    The jugular is different because it goes to your brain. I dk how valid it is but the vet told me the same thing kraker is saying.
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    The jugular is different because it goes to your brain. I dk how valid it is but the vet told me the same thing kraker is saying.
    Actually, the jugular, being a vein, returns deoxygenated blood to the heart. The carotid artery carries blood to the brain.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Well actually dry baking it did really help. I mean the it is about 70% less painful! I am really glad I did that. When I get the sterile oil I will try that also.
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

probably just means you sterilized it honestly, and what you were getting for pain before was inflammation from your body fighting off infection.
    This space for rent

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    probably just means you sterilized it honestly, and what you were getting for pain before was inflammation from your body fighting off infection.
    well whatever it was I am sure I am glad I did it.
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

exactly. If you did alter the chem structure of the test to make it less painful, which is prolly near impossible, you destroyed it leaving it useless.
    You sterilized it. Congrats on saving yourself a Dr. trip to get an abcess drained.(not meant to be mean i really mean congrats)
  40. Registered User

No offense, but if you had to go through all of this and bake your own gear that you purchased premade by someone else, I would look for a new supplier. Who knows whats in it, how its made, and with what. The thought that baking actually did help is disturbing. That means its not sterile and you have no idea whats in it or if its even been filtered. Test Cyp at only 250 mg should not hurt and it sure as hell not hard to make.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protein for baking?
    By JSimmons2004 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. baking supps
    By sf9ersfan8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
  3. baking temperature
    By daemonium in forum Anabolics