Does it make sense to stack 1-t tren and "the One?"

1. Does it make sense to stack 1-t tren and "the One?"

I am about to start a 6 week cycle and would have 2 bottles of PP's 1-t tren and 1 bottle of AN's "the One." Does it make sense to stack these? If not, should I pulse alternate or do one first, then the other?

Thoughts? Very much appreciated.

--tcshZion

2. I dont see the point, both 1-t tren and the one are most likely strong enough to produce the most possible gains...
    •   

3. Everyone agrees? Just pick one and run it alone?

--tcshZion

4. I asked Eric about stacking 1-T with The One. I figured an anabolic with a nice androgenic compound would work nicely but he recommended that I stack 1-T Tren instead. I forgot his reasoning for it.

5. Can anyone offer a scientific rational as to whether it makes sense to stack these two compounds? Is the bioavailability such that it doesn't make sense? I don't want to waste this stuff.

Heracles, what did you stack with 1-t tren?

--tcshZion
    •   

6. Thanks to those of you that have replied so far... Really appreciate the input.

If you saw my other post you'll know that I found some Designer Supps SD I'd forgotten about today! Would it make more sense to stack the 1-t tren with the SD? Save "the One" for later? Maybe 6 wks 1-t tren, add SD for 4 wks? Or again, would it just a waste?

What do you guys (and gals) think?

--tcshZion

7. Just run one or the other. Any of those three compounds is going to give you great results on its own. Stacking them would be stupid and a waste of money. You would see more gains off of three different cycles than stacking any of them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best "Tren" stack PH?
    By Gonzogo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:33 AM
  2. "Tren" on "THE EARLY SHOW" this morning
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:19 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM