Does it make sense to stack 1-t tren and "the One?"

tcshZion

Board Supporter
Awards
I am about to start a 6 week cycle and would have 2 bottles of PP's 1-t tren and 1 bottle of AN's "the One." Does it make sense to stack these? If not, should I pulse alternate or do one first, then the other?

Thoughts? Very much appreciated.

:thanks:
--tcshZion

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I dont see the point, both 1-t tren and the one are most likely strong enough to produce the most possible gains...

tcshZion

Board Supporter
Awards
Everyone agrees? Just pick one and run it alone?

--tcshZion

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I asked Eric about stacking 1-T with The One. I figured an anabolic with a nice androgenic compound would work nicely but he recommended that I stack 1-T Tren instead. I forgot his reasoning for it.

tcshZion

Board Supporter
Awards
Can anyone offer a scientific rational as to whether it makes sense to stack these two compounds? Is the bioavailability such that it doesn't make sense? I don't want to waste this stuff.

Heracles, what did you stack with 1-t tren?

:thanks:
--tcshZion

tcshZion

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks to those of you that have replied so far... Really appreciate the input.

If you saw my other post you'll know that I found some Designer Supps SD I'd forgotten about today! Would it make more sense to stack the 1-t tren with the SD? Save "the One" for later? Maybe 6 wks 1-t tren, add SD for 4 wks? Or again, would it just a waste?

What do you guys (and gals) think?

--tcshZion

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Just run one or the other. Any of those three compounds is going to give you great results on its own. Stacking them would be stupid and a waste of money. You would see more gains off of three different cycles than stacking any of them.