EST Methyl E & CEL H-Drol Stack

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Hey guys, summer is right around the corner and it's time for the summer shred down program. I recently picked up a bottle of H-Drol, which I have never run before and am very excited to dip into it. Also, I have a bottle of Methyl-E on hand. Very similar to Epistane. I am looking to do a recomp over the next 4-6 weeks before the 4th of July rolls around and I'm on the lake for a week.

I am curious, would you suggest stacking the two together, 50,50,50,50 for H-Drol and 20,30,30,30 for Methyl-E, or bridging the two and starting with H-Drol 50,50 for two weeks before adding in Methyl-E @ 20,30 for weeks 3 and 4, and finishing off 30,30 for weeks 5 and 6?

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FYI, I already have my PCT set up and proper SERM and all corresponding support supplements as well. No worries here.

Thanks Fellas.

hill5673

Awards
Hey guys, summer is right around the corner and it's time for the summer shred down program. I recently picked up a bottle of H-Drol, which I have never run before and am very excited to dip into it. Also, I have a bottle of Methyl-E on hand. Very similar to Epistane. I am looking to do a recomp over the next 4-6 weeks before the 4th of July rolls around and I'm on the lake for a week.

I am curious, would you suggest stacking the two together, 50,50,50,50 for H-Drol and 20,30,30,30 for Methyl-E, or bridging the two and starting with H-Drol 50,50 for two weeks before adding in Methyl-E @ 20,30 for weeks 3 and 4, and finishing off 30,30 for weeks 5 and 6?

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FYI, I already have my PCT set up and proper SERM and all corresponding support supplements as well. No worries here.

Thanks Fellas.
Stacking H Drol and Epi may be a bit too dry. I have never done H Drol yet myself but from what I read its dry and I know Havoc/Epi KILLS my joints at 30-40mg

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Stacking H Drol and Epi may be a bit too dry. I have never done H Drol yet myself but from what I read its dry and I know Havoc/Epi KILLS my joints at 30-40mg
This same thought did cross my mind. I have ran Epistane once before and I did get pretty dry. I really noticed it when I started taking 40mg, nothing below however.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
STACK THEM WITH CLEN!!!! i absolutly LOVED that stack it was amazing. i didnt have much of a BP issue either

diet on that stack for me was 50g p 20g c 15g fat per meal 6 meals. the last meal was just protein fat!!

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I am a week in a half in and so far so good. My strength is already up and my body fat has dropped a little. Still eating around 2800 a day on a pretty clean diet. Only downside is I already feel shut down. Not sure if its the weather or not, but I am tired as can be most the day and starting to break out a bit. I guess there is always a downside to everything you run huh...