prolactin controlling?

gymfreak2

Awards
hey guys..
ive heard to its good to take something to control our prolactin levels specially when we're on trenadrol since it yields progestational activity (even if its not a progestin but still it yields progestational activity). something like p5p, vitex and tyrosine.

ill be happy if everyone can give their comments on this n tell others how necessary they r n what importance do that have. also recommend a dosage. ive heard pf p5p at 300mg, vitex at 1500mg, n tyrosine at 1500mg.

oh btw.. i also read somewhere that vitex is usually used by women during their menstrual cycles. it helps lower their prolactin levels n reduces the puffiness in their breasts but at the same time increases progesterone levels. im not sure abt this. didnt read it that carefully. so do u guys think it wud be safe for us to take vitex keeping in mind that its used by women during their menstrual cycles n also increases progesterone levels.

thanks guys.

UKStrength

hey guys..
ive heard to its good to take something to control our prolactin levels specially when we're on trenadrol since it yields progestational activity (even if its not a progestin but still it yields progestational activity). something like p5p, vitex and tyrosine.

ill be happy if everyone can give their comments on this n tell others how necessary they r n what importance do that have. also recommend a dosage. ive heard pf p5p at 300mg, vitex at 1500mg, n tyrosine at 1500mg.

oh btw.. i also read somewhere that vitex is usually used by women during their menstrual cycles. it helps lower their prolactin levels n reduces the puffiness in their breasts but at the same time increases progesterone levels. im not sure abt this. didnt read it that carefully. so do u guys think it wud be safe for us to take vitex keeping in mind that its used by women during their menstrual cycles n also increases progesterone levels.

thanks guys.
Hey mate, I've not used all those products you mentioned, although I did get some prolactin-based issues whilst coming off my last Test E + Mdrol cycle (leaky nipples). I started dosing Vit B6 at 400mg/day for a week. It sorted the problem out.

In hindsight, on cycle I should have got some Macuna Pruriens powder (L-Dopa extract) or some bulk PowerFull (USP labs) dosed at night, to keep the prolactin at bay.

I'd say you don't need all of those supplements, maybe just pick one and use it on cycle to keep prolactin under control, what's the rest of your PCT like?

JB22

Awards
I've read that vitex can have a lowering effect on testosterone in men so I'd seriously research this before using.

L-dopa seems to be the most popular choice for lowering prolactin. What doses should this be taken at night? A l-dopa & B6 vitamin stack should work well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read that vitex can have a lowering effect on testosterone in men so I'd seriously research this before using.

L-dopa seems to be the most popular choice for lowering prolactin. What doses should this be taken at night? A l-dopa & B6 vitamin stack should work well.
While the vitex can lower testosterone (Hence the name "Chaste Berry"), it works well if you have high prolactin so have it on hand if the sides get rough. L-Dopa is also popular.

Also I don't hear too much about back pumps on 19-nor, but you might want to have some taurine handy.

UKStrength

If you were using a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline (Dostinex) then 0.5mg, 2xweek would be plenty on cycle.

or

Vit B6 at 300mg/day (spaced out during the day)

Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) - Depends on the strength of the formuation, I'd use the recommended amount on the supplement package.

gymfreak2

Awards
Hey mate, I've not used all those products you mentioned, although I did get some prolactin-based issues whilst coming off my last Test E + Mdrol cycle (leaky nipples). I started dosing Vit B6 at 400mg/day for a week. It sorted the problem out.

In hindsight, on cycle I should have got some Macuna Pruriens powder (L-Dopa extract) or some bulk PowerFull (USP labs) dosed at night, to keep the prolactin at bay.

I'd say you don't need all of those supplements, maybe just pick one and use it on cycle to keep prolactin under control, what's the rest of your PCT like?
thanks bro.. im actually considering a 6 week stack of phera and trenadrol. ill be using cycle support. i noticed AI's cycle support has adequate hawthorn berry but their celery seed extract is not enough so i thought of adding some extra celery seed extract. since trenadrol is a bp killer. apart from that, taurine for back pumps.
for pct, i was thinking of stacking nolva n clomid. clomid becuz trenadrol yields progestational activity. im gonna add AI's post cycle support from the 3rd week of pct.
n for prolactin issues as everyone recommended, ill go for vit B6 at 300mg, and L-dopa. vit B6 is the same as pyridoxine hydrochloride. or is it pyridoxal-5-phosphate? where will L-dopa be avaialable (sorry for the stupid question)?

thanks guys. that was a great help.

gymfreak2

Awards
While the vitex can lower testosterone (Hence the name "Chaste Berry"), it works well if you have high prolactin so have it on hand if the sides get rough. L-Dopa is also popular.

Also I don't hear too much about back pumps on 19-nor, but you might want to have some taurine handy.
thanks bro.. ill stacking phera n trenadrol. i already have taurine. im sure the back pumps will occur.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Every "Tren" cycle I use:
Tyrosine
B6 or P5P
Mucuna
Vitex (on occasion...upsets my stomach a bit)

NEVER a leaky nip:D

gymfreak2

Awards
do u guys think think p5p is better in this case? actually im not a resident of usa. my sister gets me supplements from usa every yr. i didnt find p5p here in local stores. pyridoxine hydrochloride is available though. if u guys this, p5p is better then i can ask my sister to get it from usa.
thanks.

samadhismiles

Awards
I would not recommend people start playing around with L-DOPA. It is the direct precursor to dopamine and skips the rate limiting step (the safer bet would be tyrosine which precedes the rate limiting step in the biosynthetic pathway).

Overdosing yourself on L-Dopa can result in schizophrenic like symptoms. There's a reason why parkinson's patients (what the drug is used for mainly) are VERY CLOSELY monitored when they are administered L-Dopa. It is just very sensitive and there is no 'right' answer about how much a human brain needs (everybody's brain is different).

So be very careful with that stuff. Playing with fire that could end up giving you hallucinations and paranoia, etc.

Cabergoline is a better choice but imo you should only use it if you're developing gyno from the elevated prolactin. Otherwise I think you chance experiencing a prolactin rebound effect.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i am on trenadrol right now...besides it being awesome...i am taking p5p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin control. it seems to be working very well. the back pumps are horrible tho..especially on leg day..trying to do squats is the hardest thing. i normally take about 5g of taurine before normal workouts, but i have to take 8g before i do legs. thats the only downside...

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend people start playing around with L-DOPA. It is the direct precursor to dopamine and skips the rate limiting step (the safer bet would be tyrosine which precedes the rate limiting step in the biosynthetic pathway).

Overdosing yourself on L-Dopa can result in schizophrenic like symptoms. There's a reason why parkinson's patients (what the drug is used for mainly) are VERY CLOSELY monitored when they are administered L-Dopa. It is just very sensitive and there is no 'right' answer about how much a human brain needs (everybody's brain is different).

So be very careful with that stuff. Playing with fire that could end up giving you hallucinations and paranoia, etc.
No wonder I don't know who I am sometimes.:006:

Seriously though...I think you are referring to the prescribed drug which contains carbidopa to enhance the bioavailability of Levodopa, and the LONG TERM use of the drug.
Mucuna won't make you a schizo unless you take in some serious quantity.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
i am on trenadrol right now...besides it being awesome...i am taking p5p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin control. it seems to be working very well. the back pumps are horrible tho..especially on leg day..trying to do squats is the hardest thing. i normally take about 5g of taurine before normal workouts, but i have to take 8g before i do legs. thats the only downside...
Take 6g/day, everyday.

gymfreak2

Awards
If you were using a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline (Dostinex) then 0.5mg, 2xweek would be plenty on cycle.

or

Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) - Depends on the strength of the formuation, I'd use the recommended amount on the supplement package.
ill c if i can get hold of cabergoline. thanks:)

gymfreak2

Awards

or

if i get hold of cabergoline, wud u suggest me using both cabergoline (dostinex) n vit B6 or dostinex alone?
thanks bro.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, i would try the natural route first. if that doesnt work then go to caber...it can be rather expensive.

gymfreak2

Awards
True mate, caber can get a bit pricey :)
well.. i guess its better to remain safe than be sorry. plus i dont think l-dopa will be avaialble in my town. i think dostinex might be available. ill find out abt it tomorrow. btw.. which brand/pharmaceutical co. makes dostinex? pfizer? or some other?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
shop around and you should be able to find a nice bottle 'o caber for less than 60 bills. i like the natural route. but if you have actually developed gyno caber is what you need.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Caber is actually cheaper than all natural route. A bottle of liquid caber will cost you around $45. It has 30 servings per bottle. You only need to take 1 serving every 3 days. I have used both the natural route and caber. Both works fine, but caber is just much less hassle and cheaper in the long run.

UKStrength

well.. i guess its better to remain safe than be sorry. plus i dont think l-dopa will be avaialble in my town. i think dostinex might be available. ill find out abt it tomorrow. btw.. which brand/pharmaceutical co. makes dostinex? pfizer? or some other?
Novartis make a bromocriptine called Parlodel.

For Cabergoline, Dostinex or Cabaser are the ones to look out for.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
just to throw in a word
ill be takin
p5p- 250mg daily
vitex- 800mg-1200mg daily
tyrosine- 1.5g+ daily
from start to finish
overkill? maybe.. call me paranoid

gymfreak2

Awards
Novartis make a bromocriptine called Parlodel.

For Cabergoline, Dostinex or Cabaser are the ones to look out for.
thanks a lot bro.. do u know the brand names of dostinex and cabaser (the names of the pharmaceutical cos.)

thanks once again.

UKStrength

thanks a lot bro.. do u know the brand names of dostinex and cabaser (the names of the pharmaceutical cos.)

thanks once again.
Sorry mate,

Dostinex and Cabaser are both made by Pharmacia Limited.

gymfreak2

Awards
Sorry mate,

Dostinex and Cabaser are both made by Pharmacia Limited.
no prob bro.. i read on pfizer's website that they also produce dostinex. pls have a look on their website (pfizer.com)

abuleh

Awards
If I were to use bromocriptine for prolactin controlling during a cycle. What would be the dosage?

I found a source and could either get
2.5mg Tablets in Bottles of 100 Tablets or
10mg Tablets in Bottles of 100 Tablets

????????????

~abuleh

UKStrength

If I were to use bromocriptine for prolactin controlling during a cycle. What would be the dosage?

I found a source and could either get
2.5mg Tablets in Bottles of 100 Tablets or
10mg Tablets in Bottles of 100 Tablets

????????????

~abuleh
It's supposed to be 0.5mg twice a week, any chance of smaller tablets? Otherwise it's going to be a lot of cutting up tablets!

UKStrength

no prob bro.. i read on pfizer's website that they also produce dostinex. pls have a look on their website (pfizer.com)
Yeah I checked it out, they do. Looks fine to me if you can get hold of it.

abuleh

Awards
It's supposed to be 0.5mg twice a week, any chance of smaller tablets? Otherwise it's going to be a lot of cutting up tablets!
So the dosage for bromocriptine is the same as for caber/ dostinex?

Unfortunately they don't have smaller tabs in stock.

~abuleh

gymfreak2

Awards
So the dosage for bromocriptine is the same as for caber/ dostinex?

Unfortunately they don't have smaller tabs in stock.

~abuleh
i dont think so. dostinex is only taken twice a week at 0.5mg. bromocriptine, on the other hand, is taken daily (may be twice) at 2.5mg. im not sure how costly bromocriptine is but im getting dostinex for around $48 in my town. its dostinex by pharmacia ltd italy. im also getting dostinex by pfizer uk for around $60 in my town. obviously.. prices will vary in usa.
p.s. im not a resident of usa.

secondly.. i read in an article that cabergoline (dostinex) has lesser side effects compared to bromocriptine. so.. im going for dostinex. also its more convenient (just one tablet twice a week).

this is what ive come to know. if im wrong, i request everyone to correct me. thanks.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
YES...go with Caber/Dostinex, NOT Bromocriptine.