P Plex + Furazadrol and Form

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I've had quite a bit of time between my last cycle and now and I just wanted to get a few opinions. I've got a few cycles under my belt (epi, hdrol, mdrol) and have had pretty good success so far. I'm 6ft, 200 lbs and around 15% bf. I'm not worried too much about getting ripped at this point, but I'll be looking to do a clean bulk. I'm planning to run p plex, furazadrol, and the enw CEL transdermal form for 6 weeks. I'm wondering if 6 wks is too long on the plex because I've seen mixed reviews. I ran epi and hdrol for 6 wks with no problems, but plex is a little more harsh than epi. Anyways here is my proposed cycle. I will be preloading milk thistle and running cycle support throughout. PCT is lined up with no concerns. Sorry if it's too long, just looking for some input. Let me know what you think:

Wk 1: 10mg Plex / 100mg Furazadrol

Wk 2: 20mg Plex / 150mg Furazadrol

Wk 3: 20mg Plex / 200mg Furazadrol / 150mg Form

Wk 4: 30mg Plex / 200mg Furazadrol / 150mg Form

Wk 5: 30mg Plex / 200mg Furazadrol / 150mg Form

Wk 6: 30mg Plex (still in question) / 200mg Furazadrol / 150mg Form

Wk 7: 4 Mass FX / 200mg Furazadrol / 150mg Form + PCT

Wk 8: 4 Mass FX / 150 mg Form + PCT

Wk 9: 4 Mass FX / PCT

Wk 10: 4 Mass Fx / PCT

Wk 11: 4 Mass Fx

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
One final bump before I start up next week. Somebody throw me an opinion.

puffs

Awards
i wouldnt run plex for 6weeks. esp if your running a normal ED cylce. Dr.D would say that it would be ok to pulse P-plex for 6weeks max but wouldnt go more than that. id keep it for 4wks and then run the furazadrol for the 6/7 weeks. to dry everything out. but be careful with drying out the joins since furazadrol is dry. also with the dosage of 20mg for the plex... i wouldnt run that for 2weeks. up the dosage every day. start with 10mg then the next do 20mg then do 30mg and stick with that for 4wks. if u really wanted to u could run 10mg for 1-2days then 20mg for the rest of week one but i would def up to 30mg by the begginning of week 2. whats your PCT look like? thats a strong cycle esp running it and continuing with the mass FX for up to 11 wks total length cycle. should be a good clean/lean bulk due to the furazadrol

ive done M1t(olddd verson without a warning label on the bottle lol) tbomb... original. Hdrol/mdrol cycle. etc but im about to start my epi/p-plex/DHEA cycle in about a week... but im gona try to pulse it. how did u like epi? ive also never done p-plex but i heard its more powerful than hdrol but not as bad as mdrol, 75mg for 5wks hdrol gave me headaches. im also looking for lean gains

MikeMagz1013

Awards
i wouldnt run plex for 6weeks. esp if your running a normal ED cylce. Dr.D would say that it would be ok to pulse P-plex for 6weeks max but wouldnt go more than that. id keep it for 4wks and then run the furazadrol for the 6/7 weeks. to dry everything out. but be careful with drying out the joins since furazadrol is dry. also with the dosage of 20mg for the plex... i wouldnt run that for 2weeks. up the dosage every day. start with 10mg then the next do 20mg then do 30mg and stick with that for 4wks. if u really wanted to u could run 10mg for 1-2days then 20mg for the rest of week one but i would def up to 30mg by the begginning of week 2. whats your PCT look like? thats a strong cycle esp running it and continuing with the mass FX for up to 11 wks total length cycle. should be a good clean/lean bulk due to the furazadrol

ive done M1t(olddd verson without a warning label on the bottle lol) tbomb... original. Hdrol/mdrol cycle. etc but im about to start my epi/p-plex/DHEA cycle in about a week... but im gona try to pulse it. how did u like epi? ive also never done p-plex but i heard its more powerful than hdrol but not as bad as mdrol, 75mg for 5wks hdrol gave me headaches. im also looking for lean gains
PPlex is def more powerful than hdrol. Its pretty good on strength, but the gains can be pretty wet. Definitely a bulk product. I hear Epi/havoc are good for lean gains...and obviously you can't beat Mdrol as far as lean gains go.

puffs

Awards
thats why i was taking epi to lean out the wet gains from the p-plex. when i did my hdrol/mdrol cycle at about 30mg a day mdrol and 75mg hdrol i didnt get that lean. more pumped and vascular but not even a huge increase in strength... i did put on 9lbs but it was indeed wet. i looked puffy and alil bloated but i was almost always pumped.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Thanks for the help. I agree that 4 weeks does make the most sense and I'll be upping the mg every few days until I hit 30mg and I'll stay there until the end. I'm would have loved to have had the results from SD that everyone gets, but I might as well have been taking sugar pills. My diet was spot on both times I tried it and I gained 3-4 pounds that I attributed to diet. No crazy strength gains either. I'm not sure if maybe the Black Dragon Labs SD I had was bunk or not, but it kind of ruined SD for me.