missing the DEEP BURN feeling

1. Registered User

missing the DEEP BURN feeling

Started my first cycle six weeks ago.
    test 250 mg weeks 1-12
    deca 250 mg weeks 1-12
    dbol 20 mg weeks 1-4

First few weeks i was working out to the point of EXTREME burn and soreness in my muscles. It was such a deep burn that I felt like i needed a vicodin after to ease the pain. I really loved the fact that I was tearing the muscles well. Unfortunately now, the burning I used to love is gone. I am constantly increasing weight and keeping reps between 10-12 and alternating workouts each week, mostly sticking to free weights. Are my muscles just getting used to the tearing now and thats why I cant get that same burning feeling? I was thinking maybe the deca is kicking in and my muscles are recovering faster?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

If you're talking about the "pump" feeling you get while you're actually working out, then the deca wont change that at all....if you are unable to get a pump, then glycogen and h2o is the problem.

holy
  3. Registered User

Gycogen... meaning carb intake?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

did you just start working out when you started this cycle or had you been going to the gym regularly before as well...

edit: ohhhh...its a deep burn...i dont know if you noticed...but i did over a 1000 of those....
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    did you just start working out when you started this cycle or had you been going to the gym regularly before as well...

edit: ohhhh...its a deep burn...i dont know if you noticed...but i did over a 1000 of those....
    I have been working out seriously for about 4 years prior. Eating was my major downfall and probably a big reason why i never gained any. Now that my calorie intake is up I am gaining much more. (cycle doesn't hurt too much either ) I guess I just want to make sure everything is working properly while on. I do still get a burn... but it doesn't even compare to what it used to be. I think it may just be my muscles getting used to the break down.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. burn baby burn!
    By xxamplifyxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 07:42 PM
  3. burn baby burn
    By xxamplifyxx in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:49 AM