missing the DEEP BURN feeling

Cupcakemafia

Awards
Started my first cycle six weeks ago.
test 250 mg weeks 1-12
deca 250 mg weeks 1-12
dbol 20 mg weeks 1-4

First few weeks i was working out to the point of EXTREME burn and soreness in my muscles. It was such a deep burn that I felt like i needed a vicodin after to ease the pain. I really loved the fact that I was tearing the muscles well. Unfortunately now, the burning I used to love is gone. I am constantly increasing weight and keeping reps between 10-12 and alternating workouts each week, mostly sticking to free weights. Are my muscles just getting used to the tearing now and thats why I cant get that same burning feeling? I was thinking maybe the deca is kicking in and my muscles are recovering faster?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking about the "pump" feeling you get while you're actually working out, then the deca wont change that at all....if you are unable to get a pump, then glycogen and h2o is the problem.

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
did you just start working out when you started this cycle or had you been going to the gym regularly before as well...

edit: ohhhh...its a deep burn...i dont know if you noticed...but i did over a 1000 of those....

Cupcakemafia

Awards
did you just start working out when you started this cycle or had you been going to the gym regularly before as well...

edit: ohhhh...its a deep burn...i dont know if you noticed...but i did over a 1000 of those....
I have been working out seriously for about 4 years prior. Eating was my major downfall and probably a big reason why i never gained any. Now that my calorie intake is up I am gaining much more. (cycle doesn't hurt too much either ;) ) I guess I just want to make sure everything is working properly while on. I do still get a burn... but it doesn't even compare to what it used to be. I think it may just be my muscles getting used to the break down.