Tren questions...

Kingdude

Awards
I got my hands on Europa Quality Euro Trenabol 250mg. ....Tren Acetate 100mg / Tren Enanthate 150mg = 250mg

Should this be taken EOD or weekly?
Can it be taken by itself?

Any other info would be great....Thanks in advance guys!

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Tren Acetate is taken ED or EOD
Tren Enanthate is taken weekly

Since you have a blend of the two it should be taken weekly or twice a week for stable blood levels.
(Half on monday half on thursday) Since it still has the enanthate and you wouldn't want to be pinning that EOD.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that blend looks like a pain in the ass to dose. and u DONT want to be messing with tren dosing. my best suggestion is to pin .5cc eod

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Over 400mg of tren/week is a lot for someone who sounds like its thier first run with it.

I agree with nos though. Treat it like sust and pin for the ace ester eod.

Kingdude

Awards
nosnmiviens...The 250mg dose is pre-mixed in the bottle.

ok so 250mg weekly or 250mg split in 2 by weekly... correct? or slightly higher mg's? I usually make good gains or fat loss with low doses of gear.

And I can run it alone of should I run it with a low dose of test? Thank you guys!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nosnmiviens...The 250mg dose is pre-mixed in the bottle.

ok so 250mg weekly or 250mg split in 2 by weekly... correct? or slightly higher mg's? I usually make good gains or fat loss with low doses of gear.

And I can run it alone of should I run it with a low dose of test? Thank you guys!
run it with no less than say 300mg of test per week.

the tren mix should be pinned .5cc eod.....so u'll get: 50mg ace, 75mg enan eod

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a nasty mix to me. If you get bad sides, it will take over a week to get it out of your system.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
run it with no less than say 300mg of test per week.

the tren mix should be pinned .5cc eod.....so u'll get: 50mg ace, 75mg enan eod
Trinaplex (three trenbolone blend) is pinned weekly (twice a week for stable blood levels.) I think this Tren blend with both Acetate and Enanthate should be treated the same.

Kingdude

Awards
I would much much rather pinn once a week... to do this eod would suck, so its really what im looking to find out. I guess I can pinn weekly and watch my results and take it from there. I'd rather start weekly then eod and it be too much. Thanks fellas!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mmmmkkkkay....your not listening....nos knows what he is talking about...that acetate esther is gonna be jacking up your blood levels hard core....this product should not be pinned once a week....you always pin for the shortest esther when using a blend....acetate needs to be pinned every other day....i personally prefer every day....