Deca - did i screw myself...?

CEverii

Awards
Hey guys. So i just picked up a 10 week cycle of Deca. I took my first injection yesterday. I know im stupid for not researching it first, trust me I KNOW. So i did a ton of looking into and i now know im supposed to be taking my 200mg of deca with something called TEST. So because ive already started my cycle, and dont want to waste that one injection, i just want to know how bad is the GNC version of Test Booster? that and how much should i be taking? i also know that after my cycle is done i need to get on Clomid to help me all my chemical levels back on track. So just for these 10 weeks, i just want to make sure that the deca/test is the way to go, and if the GNC version will work.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? this is a joke right?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are a few days late for an"April Fools".

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone enanthate
Testosterone enanthate

Quick overview:

Active Life: 15-16 days
Drug Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid (for injection)
Average Dose: Men 250-1000 mg/week
Acne: Yes
Water Retention: Yes, high
High Blood Pressure: Yes
Liver Toxic: Low, except in mega dosages
Aromatization:Yes, high
DHT Conversion: Yes, high
Decrease HPTA function: Yes, severe

Testosterone enanthate is an oil based injectable steroid, designed to slowly release testosterone from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish. For medical purposes this is the most widely prescribed testosterone, used regularly to treat cases of hypogonadism and other disorders related to androgen deficiency. Since patients generally do not selfadminister such injections, a long acting steroid like this is a very welcome item. Therapy is clearly more comfortable in comparison to an ester like propionate, which requires a much more frequent dosage schedule.

Testosterone is a powerful hormone with notably prominent side effects. Much of which stem from the fact that testosterone exhibits a high tendency to convert into estrogen. Related side effects may therefore become a problem during a cycle. For starters, water retention can become quite noticeable. This can produce a clear loss of muscle definition, as subcutaneous fluids begin to build. The storage of excess body fat may further reduce the visibility of muscle features, another common problem with aromatizing steroids. The excess estrogen level during/after your cycle also has the potential to lead up to gynecomastia. Adding an ancillary drug like Nolvadex and/or Proviron is therefore advisable to those with a known sensitivity to this side effect. The anti-aromatase Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin are a much better choices though. It is believed that the use of an anti-estrogen can slightly lower the anabolic effect of most androgen cycles (estrogen and water weight are often thought to facilitate strength and muscle gain), so one might want to see if such drugs are actually necessary before committing to use. A little puffiness under the nipple is a sign that gynecomastia is developing. If this is left to further develop into pronounced swelling, soreness and the growth of small lumps under the nipples, some form of action should be taken immediately to treat it (obviously quitting the drug or adding ancillaries like Nolvadex).

Being a testosterone product, all the standard androgenic side effects are also to be expected. Oily skin, acne, aggressiveness, facial/body hair growth and male pattern baldness are all possible. Older or more sensitive individuals might therefore choose to avoid testosterone products, and look toward milder anabolics like DecaDurabolin or Equipoise which produce fewer side effects. Others may opt to add the drug Proscar/Propecia, which will minimize the conversion of testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone). With blood levels of this metabolite notably reduced, the impact of related side effects should also be reduced. With strong bulking drugs however, the user will generally expect to incur strong side effects and will often just tolerate them. Most athletes really do not find the testosterones all that uncomfortable (especially in the face of the end result), as can be seen with the great popularity of such compounds.

Although this particular ester is active for a much longer duration, most prefer to inject it on a weekly or bi-weekly basis in order to keep blood levels stable. The usual dosage would be in the range of 250mg-750mg a week. This level is quite sufficient, and should provide the user a rapid gain of strength and body weight. Above this level estrogenic side effects will no doubt become much more pronounced, possibly outweighing any new muscle gained. Those looking for greater bulk would be better served by adding an oral like Anadrol or Dianabol, combinations which prove to work great. If one wishes to use a testosterone yet retain a level of quality and definition to the physique, an injectable anabolic like DecaDurabolin or Equipoise may prove to be a better choice. Here we can use a lower dosage of enanthate, so as to gain an acceptable amount of muscle but keep the buildup of estrogen to a minimum.

With the proper administration of ancillary drugs, Nolva/Clomid and HCG, during post cycle recovery, much of the new muscle mass can be retained for a long time after the cycle has been stopped.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mmmmkay....if this is not a joke....dont run your deca....you only pinned once....stop taking this and learn about what you are doing to your body.....spend time on am....research.....figure it out....steroids are not a joke and you obviously have no clue what your doing....your going to hurt yourself....

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
My dear lord......:wtf:

You don't have to run Deca with Test, thats just a favorite stack people like to put together. I personally love Deca by itself.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
mmmmkay....if this is not a joke....dont run your deca....you only pinned once....stop taking this and learn about what you are doing to your body.....spend time on am....research.....figure it out....steroids are not a joke and you obviously have no clue what your doing....your going to hurt yourself....
Or just give it to me...:laugh:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh....and the gnc test booster will not work....whatever is in that product it is meant to boost your natural levels of testosterone.....natty test will be completely suppressed while on deca....if you have any questions please ask...we will eventually quit flaming you....you just have to understand your first post just showed us that your in way over your head.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
speechless.....

This is definitely a joke though... has to be.

CEverii

Awards
No, this wasnt a joke. It all kind of happened really fast. I have been interested juicing for a long time, but never know how to get a hold of some. a buddy of mine at work told me that he had a bunch he had to get rid of, so i bought about 10 weeks worth off of him. I only took the first injection because he wanted to show me the right way to do it. I was planning on doing a bunch of research. this only happened yesterday so its not like ive been on the cycle for a few weeks. ANYWAY, thats why i came here to see if i could get some help. I read that should should deffiantely be taking the test booster, so i was just seeing if the GNC stuff would work so i wouldnt have to order any offline. But i have now learned that i wont so i guess im gonna have to figure out how to get a hold of some. So being a first timer, is anyone able to give me any advice? I do know what im getting myself into, and i do know the risks.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
No, this wasnt a joke. It all kind of happened really fast. I have been interested juicing for a long time, but never know how to get a hold of some. a buddy of mine at work told me that he had a bunch he had to get rid of, so i bought about 10 weeks worth off of him. I only took the first injection because he wanted to show me the right way to do it. I was planning on doing a bunch of research. this only happened yesterday so its not like ive been on the cycle for a few weeks. ANYWAY, thats why i came here to see if i could get some help. I read that should should deffiantely be taking the test booster, so i was just seeing if the GNC stuff would work so i wouldnt have to order any offline. But i have now learned that i wont so i guess im gonna have to figure out how to get a hold of some. So being a first timer, is anyone able to give me any advice? I do know what im getting myself into, and i do know the risks.
Whatever you read didn't mean you should take a test booster from GNC. It was saying that you need to be injecting actual testosterone as a base on top of your deca. However, what i think you should have taken from whatever you read was that you are nowhere near ready for gear!

Tell us a little about yourself!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...i was in to help right up until this point....you obviously dont know the risks and you dont know what your getting yourself into....unsubbed....oh read this thread...you are one of the people we are talking about....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/122391-can-i-stack.html

medicone

medicone

Awards
Bro...........I did something almost as stupid as you, but all i did was mix short ester with long ester and did my cutting cycle or gear before my bulking cycle. I did want to cut, but then decided to bulk. anyway long story short, stop, listen to mooch. the guy knows his **** and will not steer you the wrong way.

CEverii

Awards
Ok,so yeah i read the post. I dont mean to be a pain in the ass or anything. Just was doing some research and this was the first site that popped up. Anyway a little about myself...I'm 21 years old, 160lb, 5'10. I've been going to tge gym for about a year spending probably $200 a month in crap from GNC to try to bulk up. In a year ive really only gained about 20lb from when i started. So, i looked into trying this stuff. I only planned on taking 250mg of deca once a week for 10 weeks, at least thats what my buddy set me up on. He said that because the dose was so low that i could go with the GNC Test booster and would be ok, and that also becuase it was so low, that i really didnt need to take clomid. So thats why i came here. I have heard so many different opinions about this subject i just even more confused.

CEverii

Awards
]alright so maybe your right Mooch , i just know what ive been told, so i guess its all really second hand. i wouldn really love some advice

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Ok,so yeah i read the post. I dont mean to be a pain in the ass or anything. Just was doing some research and this was the first site that popped up. Anyway a little about myself...I'm 21 years old, 160lb, 5'10. I've been going to tge gym for about a year spending probably $200 a month in crap from GNC to try to bulk up. In a year ive really only gained about 20lb from when i started. So, i looked into trying this stuff. I only planned on taking 250mg of deca once a week for 10 weeks, at least thats what my buddy set me up on. He said that because the dose was so low that i could go with the GNC Test booster and would be ok, and that also becuase it was so low, that i really didnt need to take clomid. So thats why i came here. I have heard so many different opinions about this subject i just even more confused.
:frustrate

your "buddy" is worse than you.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
im sorry i don't like flaming or getting flamed....... but this is just too much. at least you joined anabolic minds. you will get alot of good info if you spend time reading. So if you are going to run steroids. Start reading!!! and use the search.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
]alright so maybe your right Mooch , i just know what ive been told, so i guess its all really second hand. i wouldn really love some advice
I'll give you some real basic advise. I've run strictly Deca many, many times at 500mg/week with outstanding results. You can run just Deca if you choose. A lot of people will talk about loss of libido or deca d ick but I experienced quite the opposite while on Deca, probably a rare case. Any who, if you are going to run just the Deca take 200mg per day of B6, you can pick that up at any store. Pay attention to you nips, if gyno were to set in,(highly doubt it) take 80 mg of TAMOXIFEN CITRATE (that is not something you will get at a health food store). You should find that online immediately to cover your arse. Because if you are ordering it after gyno issues have kicked in, its too late.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why would he ever need that high of a dose of nolva? thats ridiculous....i see eye to eye on the deca only cycle...everybody is different...but that is a lot of nolva....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
why would he ever need that high of a dose of nolva? thats ridiculous....i see eye to eye on the deca only cycle...everybody is different...but that is a lot of nolva....
80mg of nolva a day is tough on the liver. I did 80mg/day for the first 3 days after a harsh cycle recently then a week at 60, week at 40, week at 20, week at 10. I'd probably just do the 60/40/20/10 from now on, as I think the 80 was overkill.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established

Only in the case he were to develop gyno related issues. I'm not suggesting he run that in addition to his cycle, only in the event gyno is a problem. Thats what I was always told by my former manufacture and he was the smartest guy I ever meet when it came to these things.

He could also run .5mg-1mg of Arimidex (Anastrozole) if gyno were to become a problem (daily).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nolva has a 7 day have life....it has a compounding effect...40 would be the highest i would ever dose this.....20mgs is plenty for getting rid of gyno....

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
80mg of nolva a day is tough on the liver. I did 80mg/day for the first 3 days after a harsh cycle recently then a week at 60, week at 40, week at 20, week at 10. I'd probably just do the 60/40/20/10 from now on, as I think the 80 was overkill.
Not telling him to run it continuosly, just in case he develops nip issues. I wouldnt suggest running that high a dose for an extended period of time either, but elevated liver values would not be what I would be concerned about if I'm developing some nice C cups. The liver would rebound fine.

CEverii

Awards
yeah, lol thats what i thought they were. Thanks a lot for the info, those links were very helpful. I had no idea that even such a small dose could f up tour test. so much. So it looks like i need to get a hold of some Test Booster, not that GNC ****, and some clomid to help get my chemical balance back to normal after i cycle off. Question for Eviladams though, what would be the signifigance of the B6 insted of the test booster?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
nolva has a 7 day have life....it has a compounding effect...40 would be the highest i would ever dose this.....20mgs is plenty for getting rid of gyno....
Not disagreeing with you, many people have different opinions, nothing wrong with that. I'm also assuming that he isn't using nolva tabs but a citrate, which is less strong.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
b-6 is a prolactin antagonist....helps with gyno.....and you need injectable test if your going to add that in...not a test booster...

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, lol thats what i thought they were. Thanks a lot for the info, those links were very helpful. I had no idea that even such a small dose could f up tour test. so much. So it looks like i need to get a hold of some Test Booster, not that GNC ****, and some clomid to help get my chemical balance back to normal after i cycle off. Question for Eviladams though, what would be the signifigance of the B6 insted of the test booster?
:frustrate you are killing. You're *** damn killing me. Its not "instead" of test or a test booster. Read above by mooch^^^^^^^

CEverii

Awards
Yeah thats what i ment, the injectable test not that GNC ****. And thanks for the advice about the B6. Im sorry if im a pain in the ass, the info is really helping me out

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what i ment, real test booster not that GNC ****. And thanks for the advice about the B6. Im sorry if im a pain in the ass, the info is really helping me out
Holy ****, for the love of god.. Stop saying "test booster". No one is talking about a test booster..

CEverii

Awards
lol yeah i fixed it, i realized that they were two different things

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
imprez to the rescue....take over from here man....ima go to bed.....trainin at 5:00 in the am tmorow

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I need a ****ing nap after this.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
alright so i guess my last question...where is a good reliable place to buy from?
I'm not one for rules; i.e following them, reading them, etc but I'm pretty sure you can't ask that in a thread. You have much to learn young padwan.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
imprez to the rescue....take over from here man....ima go to bed.....trainin at 5:00 in the am tmorow
I feel ya.. I train early as **** too. Hit up some GHB and pass out BRO..lol

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya.. I train early as **** too. Hit up some GHB and pass out BRO..lol
You'll end up like David Boston, passed out behind the wheel of your car, at a stop light!

CEverii

Awards
Alright thanks a lot guys. All the help was awesome. I do feel that i have a lot to learn. I guess i really didnt know what i was getting myself into. So from all the information i gathered, what do you think about this as my first cycle using deca:
10 weeks
200mg/week deca
200mg/week test
then do a short cycle of clomid after to help get my body back on track.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks a lot guys. All the help was awesome. I do feel that i have a lot to learn. I guess i really didnt know what i was getting myself into. So from all the information i gathered, what do you think about this as my first cycle using deca:
10 weeks
200mg/week deca
200mg/week test
Research a bit more, and post up a new thread with what you found, and how you would lay out your cycle, and PCT.. Deca/test is a very common cycle, and there should be a TON of info, easily attainable. PCT too, there is a metric **** ton of info on that too.

I am sure you will get more answers having done some of the leg work yourself.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks
200mg/week deca
200mg/week test
Have mercy, please.

You are going to want to probably run double that a week. And pct is not meant to be a "short cycle". Its meant to be thought out and the proper length. Not something you throw in for shits and giggles.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
imprezivr6 he is all yours from here on out, I'm done.

CEverii

Awards
alright well ills top bugging you guys lol. ill do a little more research and plan out a 10 week cycle, like you said, and make a new thread when ive got something laid out.