Bioavailability of Tren

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I am decifering the new 1-T Tren product and the label is as follows:

1-Androsterone™ 90 mg
19-Norandrosta-4 ,9-diene-3, 17-dione (TREN) 81 mg
DHEA 57 mg

At 81 mg Tren with absorption at 35-40% (i'll give 40% the benefit of the doubt), you will have bioavailability of approx. 32.4 mg/day.

What is the absorption rate of oral 19-nor tren?? I see users taking an average dosage of 90mg/day.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Bold is said to be at 15% tops right? So I'd say the same. But I'm new so I don't count.8)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
All the ads on Tren (prohormone version) say that it is highly absorbed orally, but no percentage is ever provided.

If oral is 15%, then 1-T Tren is one strong PH!

muller

muller

Awards
Oral pills in general = 28% bioavailable
Oral LiquiGels in general = ~36-44%
Oral liquids in general = 98% bioavailable

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Oral pills in general = 28% bioavailable
Oral LiquiGels in general = ~36-44%
Oral liquids in general = 98% bioavailable
i dont know where your getting your #'s from, but as far as i've read; best case scenario, transderm is 20%, oral around 10%.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
The old school transderms were 20% (i.e. avant labs). 10% DMSO will bump it up to 35%. PP and Penetrate both claim 35-40%.

muller

muller

Awards
i dont know where your getting your #'s from, but as far as i've read; best case scenario, transderm is 20%, oral around 10%.
Like it says, thats in general terms... I dunno if you were asking conversion or what, but in general if you take, say, 1,000 mg of vitamin C in pill form you end up actually getting 280mg versus 980mg if you had it in drink like say Emergen-C

just an example.. I might have answered the wrong question is all