winstrol drug test

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about taking winstrol in about a week for a recomp and worried it will show up on my drug test. I get tested for a mistake I made (probation) involving marijuana. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
drug test has to be specificly designed to test for aas and such things. you take the same test as i did years ago, their looking for thc, opiates, cocaine, things of that nature not roids man

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I am thinking about taking winstrol in about a week for a recomp and worried it will show up on my drug test. I get tested for a mistake I made (probation) involving marijuana. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
why you blowing dat dro anyways mane?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
haha, i was for a long time (5ish years). Mainly b/c of stress and tryin to escape things plus I liked it alot more than drinkin

bigdeepsquats

Awards
haha, i was for a long time (5ish years). Mainly b/c of stress and tryin to escape things plus I liked it alot more than drinkin
well at least you have found something better now (ROIDS) LOL!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if your on probation....they can certainly test you for aas if your officer chooses to....if they see you making drastic changes to your body they can test you....it might be smarter to stick with something like epi until you get off probation....any controlled substance in your bloodstream can land you in jail...its not just pot....besides ive ran both of these and honestly its very hard to tell the difference between epi and winny.....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries