Possible Gyno????

Bryce720

Awards
1st wanted to start off by saying thanks so much for everone's help thus far. I did read the sticky above about gyno and had a few questions?? I will start off by telling you a little about me. I have worked out 15 years taken protein, creatine and fish oils and that was about it. I am 6'2" and weigh 202. I have never taken any steroids that I know of. Although I think I might have taken one about 14 years ago it was a product called 46 day to brutal mass, I know I was young and dumb. Looking back through pics this is when I developed my Gyno???? I don't have any lumps but I am a lean 202 and I seem to carry all fat low belly and chest. I did the chest exam and felt no lumps just fat?? I just squeezed my nipples and oil came out of both, a very, very small amount. Nipples are very sensative and puffy alway. No matter how lean I get I can not get rid of the chest fat?? It seems like no matter how hard I work I just can't get rid of them?? What should I do, consult a doctor or do you have any recommendations?? I have attached a pic, these are when I went through a cutting phase about 1.5 years ago, lost a ton of muscle cutting just trying to get rid of the moobs. I contacted my PCP today about getting checked for gyno the nurse had no idea what I was talking about?? So I called another PCP and they had no idea what gyno was either?? Is there anything I can take to combat this or should I consult my PCP. I know they don't look too bad but when I where a t-shirt is noticable and I am just sick of them. Thanks so much in advance.

Bryce720

Awards
I would like to post a pic or 2 but it say's I can't because I have less than 50 posts. Is there a way around this??

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st wanted to start off by saying thanks so much for everone's help thus far. I did read the sticky above about gyno and had a few questions?? I will start off by telling you a little about me. I have worked out 15 years taken protein, creatine and fish oils and that was about it. I am 6'2" and weigh 202. I have never taken any steroids that I know of. Although I think I might have taken one about 14 years ago it was a product called 46 day to brutal mass, I know I was young and dumb. Looking back through pics this is when I developed my Gyno???? I don't have any lumps but I am a lean 202 and I seem to carry all fat low belly and chest. I did the chest exam and felt no lumps just fat?? I just squeezed my nipples and oil came out of both, a very, very small amount. Nipples are very sensative and puffy alway. No matter how lean I get I can not get rid of the chest fat?? It seems like no matter how hard I work I just can't get rid of them?? What should I do, consult a doctor or do you have any recommendations?? I have attached a pic, these are when I went through a cutting phase about 1.5 years ago, lost a ton of muscle cutting just trying to get rid of the moobs. I contacted my PCP today about getting checked for gyno the nurse had no idea what I was talking about?? So I called another PCP and they had no idea what gyno was either?? Is there anything I can take to combat this or should I consult my PCP. I know they don't look too bad but when I where a t-shirt is noticable and I am just sick of them. Thanks so much in advance.
Sounds like a prolactin issue.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a prolactin issue.
yeah it sounds like prolactin. i would try to go the natural route first about treating this using p5p, bulk-1carboxy and vitex. if that does not work then u might possibly have to get caber.

if u wanna post pics, maybe thatll help, start posting.

Bryce720

Awards
Mullet Soldier if you see this thread could you post my pics, thanks??? How is prolactin caused, in otjer words how would I get it??? What is bulk-1carboxy, I googled it and found nothing?? The recommendations you’re making for p5p, bulk-1carboxy and Vitex at what doses should they be taken, for how long. In reality does this stuff work and what are the possible sides?? Thanks so much for everyone's help.

dtony

Awards
u can get the bulk 1-carboxy on nutraplanet's website. the manufacturer is USPowders. From what I've read about it, it appears that it's just l-dopa (at a 50% concentration or something like that). i know it's suppose to be a good sleep aid, not sure about how it helps treat gyno though.

as far as the p5p and vitex dosing, i would just follow what the label says. i dont know of any significant side effects associated with either of these.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i have the same issue man, except i have slight hard tissue i can feel but no lactation but i am pretty sure is a progesterone induced, i am considering trying some Dostinex.

But i may try the natural route he mentioned, hmm what dosages you recommend? Would i be better off not wasting my time and money on the natural and just obtaining some dostinex?

Bryce720

Awards
Quick update. I have been taking p5p, bulk 1 and vitex for a little over 6 weeks now. I also took Napalm and Lipo Ultra during this time. I have upped cardio to 3 days a week of HIIT and I am currently doing HST MWF. This has worked out o.k. so far. I got rid of alot of the lower ab fat, but still have puffy nips and chest fat, GYNO??? I started the cut at 202 now I am 192. I have posted pics below, let me know what you think??

Taken about 6 weeks ago when I started the stack.

Bryce720

Awards
I know I need to shed a little more fat, but I don't think this is the issue? I dug up some pictures from about 10-12 years ago. I was super lean but still had puffy nips and some chest fat, (no comments, it's not easy being and ecoto). I am runnin out of ideas, what do you think the issue is. I am tired of this and want to get it figured out once and for all??

Thanks

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
you have pseudogynecomastia. which means you have a tendency to store fat around the pecs. you nips look fine though. maybe try leaning out a bit. your tits might be the first place you store fat. the problem is you are fairly lean already but still have them. might have to look into lipo.

Bryce720

Awards
Are there any sides to lipo and how do I go about finding a good surgeon in Colorado. Any thoughts?? Or is there anything else I can take to try to get rid of this. Thanks

mak90

Awards
Will the Vitex and P5P prevent progesterone induced gyno or do they only work once the symptoms appear?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Are there any sides to lipo and how do I go about finding a good surgeon in Colorado. Any thoughts?? Or is there anything else I can take to try to get rid of this. Thanks

well im sure a simple search will give you all the info about lipo and its risks. your pecs seem small no offense. maybe if you fill out that middle pec area. it will be less noticeable. because it look like from upper to lower pec. no muscle no muscle boom fat. maybe filling you pecs out will make it less evident.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
also in your older pics it is not noticeable.. maybe if you lean out you it will reduce a bit.

Bryce720

Awards
You might not notice it as much but if you look close you'll see puffy nips. Trust me I used to get **** about it all the time when I wore t-shirts. Just little nubs.

No offense taken. But if you look at my pec area it is huge look at where my collar bone begins and the bottom of my pec very big area. I will continue to lean out and see what happens. I am also considering surgery if the cutting does not fix it. I have dealt with this issue for 15 years and it never goes away. Might not look like a big deal to most, but it hard when you workout hard, eat right and puffy boobs. Thanks guys. I am taking p5p per dose on bottle any upside to upping the dose??

Bryce720

Awards
Will upping the dose of P5P, Vitex or Reveritisol do anything. I am taking all of these per label?? Thanks

Bryce720

Awards
Still sticking to cardio 4 times a week. I am getting leaner but still storing chest fat as usuall. I think my main issue is puffy nips. If my nips are tight my chest looks good but they are usually puffy, they can be seen through a t-shirt which sucks. Come on someone has to have some new ideas?? These pics were taken from last friday.

Different lighting

Last edited:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would say thats its definetly gyno. . . Look at how your total chest sags in the newer pictures as apposed to the older ones. Also, note the middle chest in the older ones, as gyno progresses your middle pecs tend to disappear.Gyno ( chest fat) grows in the opposite direction which makes your nipple grow away from the middle of your chest and more towards your armpits. I would look into a surgeon man

Bryce720

Awards
Thats what I have been thinking. I have done so research on the internet and spoke with a few doctors. The procedure seems to run anywhere from $2,700 to $5,500?? Anyone have any info on surgeons here in the Colorado area???

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I have been thinking. I have done so research on the internet and spoke with a few doctors. The procedure seems to run anywhere from $2,700 to $5,500?? Anyone have any info on surgeons here in the Colorado area???
There is a reputable surgeon over on Muscular Development, I believe there is a section devoted to problems like gyno. You might want to try posting over there man, most likely you will have better luck

Link24

Awards
  • Established
No problem man, hope everything goes well for you. Update us when you figure out what your going to end up doing.

Bryce720

Awards
I have gone to the doctor and figured out that it is in fact pseudo gyno. My PC doctor does not seem to know much about gyno and or what to do about it. What type of doctor should I see. Would a Letro, tapering with nolva protocol do anything for pseudo gyno?? Thanks