DHT, deisel hardcore test works

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
I gotta say i have been using this stuff for 4 weeks now, i havent done a complete log because I never planned on logging it. I did it as a solo product to see how i would react to it. I am was 208pnds when i starting 4 weeks ago, and now 213 pnds. I was dieting like a bastard and clean, clean , clean as hell from the start. (BTW, my profile have my old stats for my weight, i have to change it)

week 1- i did 3 pills a day, 1 morning , 1 noon, and 1 night. I noticed focus and aggression quick

week 2- was doing 2pills morning, 2pills noon, 1 pill night, Strenght went up noticably and noticed some acne on shoulders and back.

week 3- same dosing, strength continued to go up and acne was same. I did notice some anger issues with insane focus, i was focusing alot in the gym which was great, but if i was pissed about something i would not let it go. My poor gf took alot of heat over stupid things, but whatever I honestly can say I noticed my test levels go up. The acne, aggression, and strength was a clear indication that this stuff works.

week 4- same dosing, with same results. I did notice that i was having nightmares everynight, i dont really mind, i just took notice and woke up many times thinking WTF, why was i just strangling a goat in my dream????? (no joke) I also noticed that if you dont drink enough water with this product your urine will become dark, almost red like the pills.

I have done 6-oxo, novedex xt, t bomb II, anabolic pump i will say this stuff is the best OTC test booster i have done to date. I will have this in my next PCT along with nolv. and all the other proper pct products. I am done and will use this in the future. I give this product an A-, the only thing negative was the aggression, and acne, but i guess that proves that this is a real deal product. I gained 5 pnds of muscle and strength went up about 20pnds on bench.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say i have been using this stuff for 4 weeks now, i havent done a complete log because I never planned on logging it. I did it as a solo product to see how i would react to it. I am was 208pnds when i starting 4 weeks ago, and now 213 pnds. I was dieting like a bastard and clean, clean , clean as hell from the start.

week 1- i did 3 pills a day, 1 morning , 1 noon, and 1 night. I noticed focus and aggression quick

week 2- was doing 2pills morning, 2pills noon, 1 pill night, Strenght went up noticably and noticed some acne on shoulders and back.

week 3- same dosing, strength continued to go up and acne was same. I did notice some anger issues with insane focus, i was focusing alot in the gym which was great, but if i was pissed about something i would not let it go. My poor gf took the alot of heat over stupid things, but whatever I honestly can say I noticed my test levels go up. The acne, aggression, and stregnth was a clear indication that this stuff works.

week 4- same dosing, with same results. I did notice that i was having nightmars everynight, i dont really mind, i just took notice and woke up many times thinking WTF, why was i just strangling a goat in my dream????? (no joke) I also noticed that if you dont drink enough water with this product your urine will become dark, almost red like the pills.

I have done 6-oxo, novedex xt, t bomb II, anabolic pump i will say this stuff is the best OTC test booster i have done to date. I will have this in my next PCT along with nolv. and all the other proper pct products. I give this product an A-, the only thing negative was the aggression, and acne, but i guess that proves that this is a real deal product. I gained 5 pnds of muscle and strength went up about 20pnds on beanch.
damn son............

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say i have been using this stuff for 4 weeks now, i havent done a complete log because I never planned on logging it. I did it as a solo product to see how i would react to it. I am was 208pnds when i starting 4 weeks ago, and now 213 pnds. I was dieting like a bastard and clean, clean , clean as hell from the start. (BTW, my profile have my old stats for my weight, i have to change it)

week 3- same dosing, strength continued to go up and acne was same. I did notice some anger issues with insane focus, i was focusing alot in the gym which was great, but if i was pissed about something i would not let it go. My poor gf took alot of heat over stupid things, but whatever I honestly can say I noticed my test levels go up. The acne, aggression, and strength was a clear indication that this stuff works.

week 4- same dosing, with same results. I did notice that i was having nightmares everynight, i dont really mind, i just took notice and woke up many times thinking WTF, why was i just strangling a goat in my dream????? (no joke) I also noticed that if you dont drink enough water with this product your urine will become dark, almost red like the pills.

I have done 6-oxo, novedex xt, t bomb II, anabolic pump i will say this stuff is the best OTC test booster i have done to date. I will have this in my next PCT along with nolv. and all the other proper pct products. I am done and will use this in the future. I give this product an A-, the only thing negative was the aggression, and acne, but i guess that proves that this is a real deal product. I gained 5 pnds of muscle and strength went up about 20pnds on bench.
Lets keep your barnyard fantasies to yourself, ok :laugh:

JK

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30