Lets discuss Wet versus Dry & Bridging

RocketFan

Awards
Your cycle could consist of a wet steroid (like m1,4add) or a dry steroid (epistane) or a bridge of both.

Often people will bridge their cycles with epistane for the estrogen lowering effect to maintain a dry look. Epistane would normally be introduced mid cycle. What is it was introduced even earlier? What if Epistane was used by itself? It does claim to produce very good strength gains and allows you to achieve a lean look, so why even use a wet compound?

Diet & Training being equal, I assume a wet steroid produces better strength gains than a dry one and is also better for overall mass gains. However, a lot of this mass gain is water, which the dry steroid helps gets rid of. Thus it is optimal to gain the strength/muscle using a wet compound and bridge with epistane to rid off the excess water.

Lets get a forum input on the below:

Advantages of wet compund?
Disadvantages?

Advantages of dry compund?
Disadvantages?

Advantages of bridging?
Disadvantages?

RocketFan

Awards
Why? Why wouldn't you just do a cycle with Epistane, since it provides lean mass and strength gain with hardly any effect on liver/libido?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why? Why wouldn't you just do a cycle with Epistane, since it provides lean mass and strength gain with hardly any effect on liver/libido?
i agree with this. and shutdown would probably be harsh running two compounds or at least from my experience. i ran havoc and bold and had gains through pct. then i ran havoc and trenadrol, limp city for me. my opinion i guess it depends on the compounds being used.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Why not use a dry steroid that produces gains better than epi or m1,4add or a bridge of both, like...oh idk...superdrol. Anyways, I hate bridging and it took me like 3 bridged cycles to realize this. I always top out in the weight category before the 2nd portion of the bridge. My body just won't old on to more than 12 lbs per cycle anymore, regardless of diet. My last cycle was a p-plex/epistane bridge and I was up about 17 lbs 5 weeks in, and by the end I was still up 17 lbs but the epistane didn't exactly lean me out, so it was a waste in my opinion. Strength gains stopped around week 5 also, and my joints were just tore up so it's probabl a good thing. Not to mention I felt like a sack of a$$holes throughout PCT mainly because I just put on too much mass in too short of a time period. I've held on to about 12 lbs now, and I will gain another 3 before my next cycle, but it definitely won't be a bridge, and it definitely won't be over 5 weeks. Bottom line, I am a huge opponent of bridging orals.