1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Exclamation 1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

Dear AM Member,

I’m proud to announce the release of 1-T TREN – The most powerful muscle building formula we have ever released.

The legal compound we are calling “TREN” is actually 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione). It is referred to as “TREN” because it has a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. It also produces results very similar to Trenbolone. That is, significant gains in lean muscle mass and strength.

Truthfully, we really don’t really need to hype 1-T TREN. If you follow any of the “legal pro-steroid” talk around the forums, or watch the news you will see that “TREN” is one of the most popular compounds currently available on the legal market.

The popularity of TREN stems from the fact that it’s highly effective, yet very safe. It’s non-methylated, so its non-toxic to the liver, and if used responsibly with PCT, has no long-term side-effects.

Now, before I get too excited and start making crazy hyped up claims, I just want to say one thing…

We are so confident that 1-T TREN will live up to your expectations as a real genuine muscle building pro-steroid; that we are waiving the “first time purchases” rule and offering an absolute guarantee for ALL of our customers.

That’s right, if you buy 1-T TREN from Primordial Performance and are not completely happy with the results; we will give you your money back on your 1-T TREN, even if it’s your 1st, 2nd or 20th order.

To learn more about the proper cycling of 1-T TREN, visit this thread.

To learn more about PCT for 1-T TREN visit this thread.

Thank you for supporting your local sponsor!

-Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
    1292 High St
    Eugene, OR 97401

2. Gotta love it!

:dl:

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. wow looks great, i need to get some tren, defenetly looking into this.
    •   

4. whoa cool

5. What does it compare to 1-T? Seems like 1-T gave lean bdy mass and such, im just wondering what 1-T tren will do over that. I plan on doing a bulk in late summer, and 1-T Tren is definately on the top of my list.

6. Price?

7. 19nor. trens been out for a while

8. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    19nor. trens been out for a while

Correct; The 19-nor was added to their already successful 1-T product to create 1-T Tren which will provide increased LBM gains for those of you that are seeking something stronger.

9. wait so its a stack?
    its 1-t and 19nor in one bottle

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    What does it compare to 1-T? Seems like 1-T gave lean bdy mass and such, im just wondering what 1-T tren will do over that. I plan on doing a bulk in late summer, and 1-T Tren is definately on the top of my list.
    It’s a stronger product than 1-T, mostly because it only requires 1 conversion, instead of 2 to become highly anabolic.

Whether you are bulking or cutting, 1-T TREN is going to be significantly more powerful than 1-T.

-Eric

11. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Price?
    $79.95 for a single bottle.

You can save if you buy the twin pack or the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack. (which includes a full PCT)

Plus, you can use the code SPONSOR10 to save 10%

-Eric

12. thanks for the fast shipping Eric

you guys know how to keep me happy
    Team Orbit

13. How long is the sponsor 10 code going to be effective?

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    How long is the sponsor 10 code going to be effective?
    Probably longer than the 1-T TREN will be legal to sell…

-Eric

.... but seriously, you can use it anytime.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    How long is the sponsor 10 code going to be effective?
    for ever

1-T Tren!
    Team Orbit

16. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

-Eric

this may be true
    Team Orbit

17. Wow, sweet

18. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    -Eric

Do you know something we dont?

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Do you know something we dont?
    Nope, but anytime you see something like this, you know a banning is short to follow.

-Eric

20. Get this while you can, fellas!

Just look at your options to buy:

1-T Tren

1-T Tren Twin Pack

1-T Tren Case

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Just let one of us know if you have any specific questions.

Legendary

21. A case o.O
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

22. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    A case o.O
    There's nothing like a case!

Legendary

23. is this compound a mix of 1t and tren or just tren ? Btw looks cool

24. any specials for members who order over $500
  25. Cool

i feel all tingley and excited when i read this thread.

26. this product looks really good apart from im concerned about the gyno issues ...

27. were there any test loggers for this?

28. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    were there any test loggers for this?
    Do you mean beta testers? Otherwise there's a bunch of release version logs that are now about 5 days in.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    any specials for members who order over $500
    You qualify for wholesale at that $$$ ... shoot myself or maxgolf a PM.... or give us a ring.

-Eric

30. Primordial is looking for a few good men to log our 1-T Tren! See the link below for details:

Primordial Performance needs (2) dedicated members to log our new 1-T Tren product!

Legendary

31. trenbolone is legal *******

32. Quote Originally Posted by johnny411 View Post
    trenbolone is legal *******

33. Quote Originally Posted by johnny411 View Post
    trenbolone is legal *******
    ...?

34. Any info as far as AR binding affinity is concerned? I know tren ace is known for doing so to a very large degree.. any similarities with the 19-nor compound?

35. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Any info as far as AR binding affinity is concerned? I know tren ace is known for doing so to a very large degree.. any similarities with the 19-nor compound?
    Once the 17b HSD conversion is made you are going to have a 19-nor molecule that is more anabolic than testosterone, but slightly less anabolic than Trenbolone.

-Eric

36. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Once the 17b HSD conversion is made you are going to have a 19-nor molecule that is more anabolic than testosterone, but slightly less anabolic than Trenbolone.

-Eric
    Awesome. Thanks Eric.
  37. Question Question??

PP reps..
    Since this is transdermal, would I need to run something like A.I's cycle support with your 1T-Tren?
    I can see using support to control prolaction, Vitex, P-5-P, B-6..
    I can see using Hawthorne Berry for BP issues.

38. Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post
    PP reps..
    Since this is transdermal, would I need to run something like A.I's cycle support with your 1T-Tren?
    I can see using support to control prolaction, Vitex, P-5-P, B-6..
    I can see using Hawthorne Berry for BP issues.
    I would certainly have Vitex and P-5-P on hand just in case symptoms begin to manifest; if they do, you want to attenuate that very early on.

You very well could run cycle support here, but it may in all honesty not be needed. Being transdermal delivery, we can mitigate many negative aspects of a typical oral cycle. However, some people may be prone to issues beforehand (i.e. hypertension, elevated cholesterol, BPH), so using cycle support really is a call to be made on an individual basis.

Do i recommend it? Yes.

Legendary

39. Got another Q for any of you lovely Primordial guys. Max length of cycle with 1-T Tren? I'm using an oral "tren" product right now, and am absolutely loooving it. I'm contemplating taking it to 8 weeks at 120mg ED.. I'm currently in week 2 at 120mg ED.

40. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Got another Q for any of you lovely Primordial guys. Max length of cycle with 1-T Tren? I'm using an oral "tren" product right now, and am absolutely loooving it. I'm contemplating taking it to 8 weeks at 120mg ED.. I'm currently in week 2 at 120mg ED.
    6 weeks would be more than enough in regard to our 1-T Tren product.

If you're loving it oral, just wait until you try it via the transdermal route.

Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:32 PM
  3. Closest thing to the real Trenbolone?
    By kennetha1a in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:34 AM
  4. Closest thing to a prohormone??
    By Prodogy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:13 AM