1-T TREN -- The Closest Legal Thing to Trenbolone

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM Member,

I’m proud to announce the release of 1-T TREN – The most powerful muscle building formula we have ever released.

The legal compound we are calling “TREN” is actually 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione). It is referred to as “TREN” because it has a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. It also produces results very similar to Trenbolone. That is, significant gains in lean muscle mass and strength.

Truthfully, we really don’t really need to hype 1-T TREN. If you follow any of the “legal pro-steroid” talk around the forums, or watch the news you will see that “TREN” is one of the most popular compounds currently available on the legal market.

The popularity of TREN stems from the fact that it’s highly effective, yet very safe. It’s non-methylated, so its non-toxic to the liver, and if used responsibly with PCT, has no long-term side-effects.

Now, before I get too excited and start making crazy hyped up claims, I just want to say one thing…

We are so confident that 1-T TREN will live up to your expectations as a real genuine muscle building pro-steroid; that we are waiving the “first time purchases” rule and offering an absolute guarantee for ALL of our customers.

That’s right, if you buy 1-T TREN from Primordial Performance and are not completely happy with the results; we will give you your money back on your 1-T TREN, even if it’s your 1st, 2nd or 20th order.

To learn more about the proper cycling of 1-T TREN, visit this thread.

To learn more about PCT for 1-T TREN visit this thread.

Thank you for supporting your local sponsor!

-Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone - 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High St
Eugene, OR 97401

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love it!

:dl:

Soad

Soad

Awards
wow looks great, i need to get some tren, defenetly looking into this.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What does it compare to 1-T? Seems like 1-T gave lean bdy mass and such, im just wondering what 1-T tren will do over that. I plan on doing a bulk in late summer, and 1-T Tren is definately on the top of my list.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait so its a stack?
its 1-t and 19nor in one bottle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What does it compare to 1-T? Seems like 1-T gave lean bdy mass and such, im just wondering what 1-T tren will do over that. I plan on doing a bulk in late summer, and 1-T Tren is definately on the top of my list.
It’s a stronger product than 1-T, mostly because it only requires 1 conversion, instead of 2 to become highly anabolic.

Whether you are bulking or cutting, 1-T TREN is going to be significantly more powerful than 1-T.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
$79.95 for a single bottle.

You can save if you buy the twin pack or the Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack. (which includes a full PCT)

Plus, you can use the code SPONSOR10 to save 10%

-Eric

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the fast shipping Eric

you guys know how to keep me happy :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How long is the sponsor 10 code going to be effective?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, sweet

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A case o_O

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
is this compound a mix of 1t and tren or just tren ? Btw looks cool

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i feel all tingley and excited when i read this thread.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
this product looks really good apart from im concerned about the gyno issues ...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Any info as far as AR binding affinity is concerned? I know tren ace is known for doing so to a very large degree.. any similarities with the 19-nor compound?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any info as far as AR binding affinity is concerned? I know tren ace is known for doing so to a very large degree.. any similarities with the 19-nor compound?
Once the 17b HSD conversion is made you are going to have a 19-nor molecule that is more anabolic than testosterone, but slightly less anabolic than Trenbolone.

-Eric

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Question??

PP reps..
Since this is transdermal, would I need to run something like A.I's cycle support with your 1T-Tren?
I can see using support to control prolaction, Vitex, P-5-P, B-6..
I can see using Hawthorne Berry for BP issues.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP reps..
Since this is transdermal, would I need to run something like A.I's cycle support with your 1T-Tren?
I can see using support to control prolaction, Vitex, P-5-P, B-6..
I can see using Hawthorne Berry for BP issues.
I would certainly have Vitex and P-5-P on hand just in case symptoms begin to manifest; if they do, you want to attenuate that very early on.

You very well could run cycle support here, but it may in all honesty not be needed. Being transdermal delivery, we can mitigate many negative aspects of a typical oral cycle. However, some people may be prone to issues beforehand (i.e. hypertension, elevated cholesterol, BPH), so using cycle support really is a call to be made on an individual basis.

Do i recommend it? Yes. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Got another Q for any of you lovely Primordial guys. Max length of cycle with 1-T Tren? I'm using an oral "tren" product right now, and am absolutely loooving it. I'm contemplating taking it to 8 weeks at 120mg ED.. I'm currently in week 2 at 120mg ED.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got another Q for any of you lovely Primordial guys. Max length of cycle with 1-T Tren? I'm using an oral "tren" product right now, and am absolutely loooving it. I'm contemplating taking it to 8 weeks at 120mg ED.. I'm currently in week 2 at 120mg ED.
6 weeks would be more than enough in regard to our 1-T Tren product.

If you're loving it oral, just wait until you try it via the transdermal route. ;)

Young One

Awards
Good idea to stack this with The One?
Also, the claims say Low Estrogen Conversion, but then it says Zero Estrogen Conversion, which one is it?

How's suppression with this?
Very interested in running.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good idea to stack this with The One?
Also, the claims say Low Estrogen Conversion, but then it says Zero Estrogen Conversion, which one is it?

How's suppression with this?
Very interested in running.

The 19-nor has zero estrogen conversion… but the DHEA has some estrogen conversion. (So we say 1-T TREN has low estrogen conversion)

Stacking with “the one” should be ok if all that stuff is converting to is DHT. Ive heard reports that it may possibly be binding to the PR to induce the kinds of gains it claims to have. (although im not sure if the logs match the claims)

1-T TREN is suppressive… but probably no worse than any other pro-steroid that is effective though. Eitherway, you will need a PCT for it.

-Eric

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, what do you believe 1-T Tren will stack nice with?

Young One

Awards
The 19-nor has zero estrogen conversion… but the DHEA has some estrogen conversion. (So we say 1-T TREN has low estrogen conversion)

Stacking with “the one” should be ok if all that stuff is converting to is DHT. Ive heard reports that it may possibly be binding to the PR to induce the kinds of gains it claims to have. (although im not sure if the logs match the claims)

1-T TREN is suppressive… but probably no worse than any other pro-steroid that is effective though. Eitherway, you will need a PCT for it.

-Eric
I see.
Thanks for replying. Might use this in the future with Dymethazine or The One.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Nice. If you do, link us to your log.
Trauma, im just coming off the one, running my pct now, same rules apply to 1t tren, that i should wait length of my my cycle and pct to run this?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, what do you believe 1-T Tren will stack nice with?
You really don’t need to stack 1-T TREN with anything, since it already is a stack.

If you really want to stack something, I would stay away from anything that aromatizes or has possible PR activity… so that basically just leaves epistane and maybe “the one”.

-Eric

DC follower

Awards
I'd be interested in doing a board log. I'm in Iraq, and all I have to do is lift and eat.
I know I don't post alot but i've been around for a while, and would post everyday for this.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in doing a board log. I'm in Iraq, and all I have to do is lift and eat.
I know I don't post alot but i've been around for a while, and would post everyday for this.
You should get in touch with Trauma... Im not sure if he has found his testers yet.

-Eric