Best Anabolic for Cutting & Strength gain

RocketFan

Awards
While maintaining a 500+ calorie deficit, the goal would be to

-Lose 10 lbs fat
-Gain couple lbs of muscle
-Gain 10% strength on Bench/Squat/Dead - I am average strength

Will supplement with BCAAs and lift very heavy.

I am thinking of going with Winny or Clen. I assume going the injectable route would be better because my H-drol cycle couple months back was just too slow and mild. I don't think it is worth it for the liver damage orals cause. However, winny/clen orals might be different? Not sure?

I am 31, 195 lbs, 5 yrs experience, 18% bf

Any input or advice would be highly appreciated on the best anabol for me and the form I should use it in.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally i would cut the excess fat naturally and save the anabolics for bulking

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
how tall are you? And I would suggest you break up your cycles and focus on one thing.
Either you want to cut or bulk.
Your going to have a hard time getting good results doing both at the same time.

RocketFan

Awards
i am 5'10 - yes i want to just cut and hold on to all my muscle mass, but gain 10% strength
I BELIEVE that is easily possible with the right anabolic/diet

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i am 5'10 - yes i want to just cut and hold on to all my muscle mass, but gain 10% strength
I BELIEVE that is easily possible with the right anabolic/diet
10% strength? u could do that with right nutrition, training hard and natural things like creatine.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I skimmed through the original post. Ya you can gain a couple pounds of muscle. I dont think you necessarily need anabolics to do that. Like big papa said you can do that without.