1-T any good

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried that 1-t...if so any good?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
please use the search feature. there must be AT LEAST 100 threads about this product

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
please use the search feature. there must be AT LEAST 100 threads about this product
I did use the search feature and it wont let you sure "1-T" ....give it a shot and you'll see what i mean

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont like 1-T anymore... I like 1-T TREN.

seanhammond71

Awards
I dont like 1-T anymore... I like 1-T TREN.
I recently purchased 1-T and SA, and was wondering about running 1 formex pill a day while on cycle. I wanted to minimize the gyno danger since I don't have access to a serm (I know you formulated 1-T to produce a healthy amount of estrogen). What do you think?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently purchased 1-T and SA, and was wondering about running 1 formex pill a day while on cycle. I wanted to minimize the gyno danger since I don't have access to a serm (I know you formulated 1-T to produce a healthy amount of estrogen). What do you think?
1 cap/day of the formex would probably be ok. I would even say try using it three days/week on say monday/wednesday/friday. Being that formex is a suicide inhibitor for aromatase, it takes the body time to resythesize it. This will help prevent levels from dropping too low while having a bit of a mitigating effect.

seanhammond71

Awards
I also have some Epistane in addition to my 1-T. Was wondering what in the world is going on with the prolactin gyno problems associated with Epi. A big percentage of recent Epistane threads contains gyno problems. Have the ingredients been cheapened? I might just throw away my Epi b/c of this. This is why I went with 1-T (just seemed like a safer compound).

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I was really surprised at how well 1-T worked. Props to PP. Great product.

seanhammond71

Awards
I started my 1-T cycle today. Could feel a muscle hardening effect an hour after first use (my body is very sensitive to any drug)! My cycle looks like this:
-1-T for one month
-Sustain Alpha 3 pumps 3 days a week while on too keep LH up
-one formex pill 3 days a week
-saw palmetto
-red yeast rice
-fish oils
PCT
-20mg a day of Nolva
-Sustain 5 pumps for a month
-Endomax

seanhammond71

Awards
One Day 3 of 1-T and I can't say all is well. Yesterday, the lethargy and disorientation was so great I felt paranoid and way out of it. If this continues a couple more days I will discontinue use.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
One Day 3 of 1-T and I can't say all is well. Yesterday, the lethargy and disorientation was so great I felt paranoid and way out of it. If this continues a couple more days I will discontinue use.
I am about 8 days in and I like it thus far, not tired one bit and I superset my full body workouts 3x per week with little rest. Energy and strength are up. I am enjoying the increase in sex drive too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am about 8 days in and I like it thus far, not tired one bit and I superset my full body workouts 3x per week with little rest. Energy and strength are up. I am enjoying the increase in sex drive too.
Great to hear. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must be getting good 1-testosterone conversion.

What dose are you using? Have you tried drinking some tea or coffee throughout the day?

-Eric

danny123

Awards
i finished a 1-t cycle 4 weeks ago and i gained about 15 lbs of wet gains with a shitty ass diet lol. But my strength gains were nasty and ive kept it all. Now im just tyring to lean out. My strength has actually gone up since i started my pct!! SUSTAIN ALPHA ROCKS!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i finished a 1-t cycle 4 weeks ago and i gained about 15 lbs of wet gains with a shitty ass diet lol. But my strength gains were nasty and ive kept it all. Now im just tyring to lean out. My strength has actually gone up since i started my pct!! SUSTAIN ALPHA ROCKS!
Yes sir it does. I sometimes enjoy PCT more than the cycle when Im on the TRS.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you eating a good amount of complex carbs in your diet?

seanhammond71

Awards
I eat a about a loaf of sprouted grain bread a day along with fruit as far as carbs go. I probably consume about 4,000 to 5,000 calories a day (I'm really lean and my metabolism is always super high). I think b/c I'm so sensitive to any drug its just my body getting used to it. Of the few PH cycles I've done in the past the same effect is noted (Just not nearly as intense).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat a about a loaf of sprouted grain bread a day along with fruit as far as carbs go. I probably consume about 4,000 to 5,000 calories a day (I'm really lean and my metabolism is always super high). I think b/c I'm so sensitive to any drug its just my body getting used to it. Of the few PH cycles I've done in the past the same effect is noted (Just not nearly as intense).
How many pumps of the 1-T are you using? You probably are getting some good conversion factors here if it's this pronounced already. I would try to add in a stim source to help combat the lethargy issues. Good ol' coffee has always done me good when i've experienced it.

Keep us updated though with the effects; if you have any more questions, just let us know. :)

seanhammond71

Awards
Thanks Trauma,

I haven't been drinking any caffiene b/c I want to minimize the chance of gyno (even though I'm not genetically predisposed to it). I have read that caffiene can aggrevate it. I will try a little to get my through this adjustment phase.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Trauma,

I haven't been drinking any caffiene b/c I want to minimize the chance of gyno (even though I'm not genetically predisposed to it). I have read that caffiene can aggrevate it. I will try a little to get my through this adjustment phase.
No problem.

Caffeine can aggravate it, but MUCH more-so when the foundation and symptoms are already present. You should not have any issues having a cup or two a day to help with the lethargy.

You can also try adjusting your application times. For guys that have a lot of daytime lethargy from use, you can try an overnight application dwell to limit it. Now there is a possibility that a night-time application can cause insomnia-like issues, but i haven't heard any anedcotal feedback from guys that have used it this way. In fact, many guys have really enjoyed this application method as well.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem.

Caffeine can aggravate it, but MUCH more-so when the foundation and symptoms are already present. You should not have any issues having a cup or two a day to help with the lethargy.

You can also try adjusting your application times. For guys that have a lot of daytime lethargy from use, you can try an overnight application dwell to limit it. Now there is a possibility that a night-time application can cause insomnia-like issues, but i haven't heard any anedcotal feedback from guys that have used it this way. In fact, many guys have really enjoyed this application method as well.
Yep, you might also what do break up the application 2x per day.

-Eric

seanhammond71

Awards
Day 4
I feel much better as body becomes acclimated to the product. Man, all lifts were definitely up; I already have a good pump going! Hunger way up as well!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
I feel much better as body becomes acclimated to the product. Man, all lifts were definitely up; I already have a good pump going! Hunger way up as well!
Awesome to hear! If you have any more questions along the way, just let me know my friend. In the meantime; get hyooge!!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Good to hear... 1-T really seems to kick in around week 2 or 3, but 1-T TREN is almost instant for me.

-Eric

seanhammond71

Awards
I bought my Tamoxifen from a research company online. I was wondering if the alcohol it is suspended in is o.k. to ingest?

gischer

Awards
I took 1-T and Epistane together for a 6 week cycle and absolutely loved it. I went from 197 up to 211. After PCT I finished at 206ish and thanks to the leaning effects of epistane i didn't gain much fat. PCT included I added 35lbs to my bench press over that time. My other lifts gained a lot too. My arms went from 15.6 inches to 16.3 (measured cold). I would highly reccomend it.

seanhammond71

Awards
Hey All,

On Day 25 with 1-T; just added Epistane in three days ago and things have really picked up. Overall, I'm up 5 pounds and lifts are up 20 pounds. Right now I really seem to be taking off and all the food is going to build visiable lean mass! I will finish my 1-T in two days; but will bridge w/ Epi for another week or two max. PCT will consist of 20/mg a day of Tamoxifen, Sustain Alpha, and Toco 8.

I've been using Sustain Alpha three days a week at 3 pumps/day and it seems to be keeping LH up!
Hope I can gain 9 or 10 pounds total.

seanhammond71

Awards
I'm finally at the point where product is healing my body enough to enable training everyday!

seanhammond71

Awards
Day 30,

Wow, my weight is at 190lbs today; that 11+ from before cycle! Strength up!

seanhammond71

Awards
Thanks Eric,

PP has earned my respect! Was skeptical at first, but was proven wrong by outstanding results! Week 4 is really when things ramp up!

seanhammond71

Awards
Hello Eric,

I bought 1-T Tren and will be using it three or four months from now! I have a couple of questions for you.
What do you think about the one week on; one week pct for 1-T Tren for 2 months (I heard about off of your interview on the SuperHuman Radio Show?
I bought some liquid research tamoxifen two months ago; how long is it good for?
Thanks,
Sean
What brand of Vitex do you use while on 1-T Tren?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Thanksgiving Weekend Sale is here...

new 1-T Liqua-Vade is now available and on sale for only $55.96, 20% off.

Everything is on sale.

Free shipping for all orders over $150.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between 1-t liqua-vade and 1-t spray?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between 1-t liqua-vade and 1-t spray?
The original 1-T is a lotion. Where the 1-T Liqua-Vade is a liquid oral which uses our advanced oral delivery system.