Tren Questions

Soad

Soad

Awards
Hey guys, if i wanted tren wats the best brand to get, whats typical dosing also

Never used tren before id like to give it a whirl before its gone.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Agreed. You need to do some more research, and it doesn't sound like you're ready to jump into something like this. Unless we misunderstood you and you plan on injecting, but that isn't likely...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude grow up guys and answear the guys question. the best OTC 19nor tren is APS finavol its cheap and 50mg per table dose 3x day and ull love it. add trisorbagen and ull flip ape shi+ :)

Soad

Soad

Awards
dude grow up guys and answear the guys question. the best OTC 19nor tren is APS finavol its cheap and 50mg per table dose 3x day and ull love it. add trisorbagen and ull flip ape shi+ :)
thanks, wats typical dosing for say 4 weeks

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
if its your first run then week one should be at 60mg a day then week 2-4 bump up to 90 mg.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
typically this compound can be effectively dosed anywhere from 60-180 mgs.....most users wont report gains in either strength or weight until they hit 90mgs tho....i think starting at 60 may be a waste of that week honestly.....i would run a first cycle with a tentative plan of 90/90/120/120.....you can bump that if you need to but i doubt you would....as far as the 60mg week tho...remember it takes 50mgs estra 4 9 to convert to 10 mgs dienolone....so at 60 mgs you not getting a whole lot of active...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Op, what is your background with ph or ps? Tren at high doses can lead to some sides. Also, there are different compounds out there claiming to be "tren". Make sure you know what you are doing.

Soad

Soad

Awards
this would be like my 5th cycle

1- Mtest
2nd Omnevol
3rd Omnevol + Bold
4th Pp + Sd + Bold
my 5th i wanta do Omnevol and Tren

that would be my last package of omnevol that i have basicly need to get rid of it.
and plz dont tell me how bad that will be.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this would be like my 5th cycle

1- Mtest
2nd Omnevol
3rd Omnevol + Bold
4th Pp + Sd + Bold
my 5th i wanta do Omnevol and Tren

that would be my last package of omnevol that i have basicly need to get rid of it.
and plz dont tell me how bad that will be.
unsubbed

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
i have never heared of that one...
P-tren is a real good product , i am using it in my tren+methadrol+eq-jet log

I like it better than xtreme tren, its not better than trenadrol i will say that...