increased body odor? I be stanky!

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have increased body odor on androgens?

I use twice as much deodorant while on cycle. I guess i have to figure a stick of degree into my cycle budget. LOL

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
never heard of that one bro.... try using a new deodorant

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of that happening with transdermals. The DMSO I think.

Last edited:
Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Showers after your workouts would be a good idea. Not just on Saturday nights. :D

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Showers after your workouts would be a good idea. Not just on Saturday nights. :D

Well, I thought about taking a shower, But like i said, i just double up on the deodorant. :D
I am too afraid i might wash off some of this hardearned muscle! :eek:

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i have noticed a little bit of smell also from the dmso but never like Body Odor.......

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that either.

Are you using a gel with DMSO? I don't even know of any transdermals that use DMSO anymore, unless you are putting it in there yourself.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Some androgens increase sweating so the extra sweat could make you smell. Tren and 1-test really make me sweat more and I have woke up many times at night soaken wet and smelling pretty bad while on cycle. Just shower more and you'll be fine.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
HAHA,
I didnt say i couldnt control it? You guys act like you can smell me from there.

Maybe you can.
My old junior high basketball coach could. When i would do a layup he would yell from the other end of the court in a raspy whisper as loud as he could " Cricket, You stink baby!... I can smell you from here!"

and i would yell back, "It's the juice coach, I am on the damn juice"

Peace