Superdrol Clones

steel1970

Awards
Anyone know what the deal is with Superdrol? As far as I can tell by reading posts here, it has been discontinued. However, there are still a few clones out there that are the same compound. If this other stuff is indeed the same, how is it that Superdrol has been discontinued, just like AMS Methyl Mastervol was recently, and yet there are other companies which still produce it? I am just curious if anyone knows how this works. Do we need to rush out and buy all that we can of the clones for fear of more companies squashing it?

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey get some m1t lol. j/k go with epi or tren. If you havent used a ph b4 then superdrol should not be asked just yet. If you don't know how to prepare yourself and face what may happen if not done correctly (diet, propper sups,pct) then forget superdrol. If your asking for a quick way to the hospital that would be your ticket. Not trying to be rude just trying to look out for everyone thats all.But yes Superdrol is very strong ph.

steel1970

Awards
I appreciate the input, but I have some experience with prohormones and steroids in the past. I am not a 20 year old looking for a quick fix. I am just curious why some manufacturers discontinue a product, whether due to pressure from the feds or whatever, and other companies come out with the same product later.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is pressure from the feds, but the way the DSHEA is structured anything not specifically banned or illegal is ok as as supplement until the fda asks you to prove its sourcing. If something was specifically banned as illegal then the company could be held liable for selling it, but if the material never had a specific law passed against it the worst is that company has to stop selling it.

steel1970

Awards
So it would be and is perfectly legal to sell it, but the bigger companies or maybe the first companies to have it get harassed to get rid of it? I just can't see why some companies dump it and the other companies continue to sell it. Why argue with a good thing though.....let's hope this trend continues

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah, basically thats it in a nutshell though, its perfectly legal to sell until the fda talks to you about it. Sort of a general flaw in the way the DSHEA was structured. The intent was good, as the idea is to stop the FDA from screwing with a company that sells for instance fenugreek seed caps, and remove the grey area around non-traditional medicine and supplements. Prior to clinton and the DSHEA, it was far far iffier to even put out supplements at all, as the FDA could/would get all up in your ass if they felt like it.

steel1970

Awards
Thanks for your insight. I think I understand now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
bLacKjAck. Anabolics 29