Tren Xtreme Vs. Spawn Plz vote

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know from all of you if you would run a cycle of either Spawn or Tren Xtreme and which would be the best option? Please choose one for the best reults as far as which one would pack on the most meat and which one had the least side effects. Thnx!

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Common sense says....

2 steroids will give you more sides than 1.

Also, common sense also says....

2 steroids will give you better results than 1.

Now, I say....

go with tren xtreme for 6 weeks and PCT with a SERM
Great stuff with lower price and similar gains to spawn if not identical.

goodluck.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm yeah I was wondering on that. 2 vs 1 and im trying to maybe 15-20 lbs in a cycle and on a diehard high protein diet clean a sa whistle....or close to it. I know either one my protein intake will be much much higher and doing protein shakes before bed etc.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Can you do cretaine and Ap while on Tren or spawn?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm yeah I was wondering on that. 2 vs 1 and im trying to maybe 15-20 lbs in a cycle and on a diehard high protein diet clean a sa whistle....or close to it. I know either one my protein intake will be much much higher and doing protein shakes before bed etc.
High protein diets always work. It did for me.

Is this your 1st cycle? what's your previous cycles? I dunno if 20lbs of LBM could be achieved if this ain't your 1st.. 10-15 is more reasonable, keeping
8-9 after PCT.

What's your bf % ?

For your weight, i'd prolly run 2 bottles for 6 weeks starting 60mg to 120mg

Can you do cretaine and Ap while on Tren or spawn?
Do everything you used to do off cycle. Creatine, preworkout supplements.. ect..

Ap? Anbolic pump? Yes yes ..

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ahh thank you again. last cycle last year was Rage Rv4 and hated it. Thats why I wanted to try spawn or tren xtreme. PCT I have already on hand dont worry on that just more on which one is the best for gainning more muscle.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
my totoal overall weight I want to get to 225 -235 so packing on more muscle is where I wanna begin. Okay I will keep my Cretaine and Ap going. It should seem to really work tremendously in strenth and moremass gains.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
my totoal overall weight I want to get to 225 -235 so packing on more muscle is where I wanna begin. Okay I will keep my Cretaine and Ap going. It should seem to really work tremendously in strenth and moremass gains.
10 pounds are easy on tren.

High protein & carbs intake, train heavy and you will get where you want.

:dl:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. Now since u say tren what is the dosage should I start with. And should I taper up and towards the end taper down?

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Well on this I will train my ass off like no other. Also I been doing higher reps low weight so now I will switch it since I am now on cretaine to do higher weight 8-10 rep area. Also if tren can produce the muscles as I want, I will do at least 30 min of cardio after every weight lifitng to cut the bf and help with my body tone. How does that sound. I know cardio is the best for just cutting up so I am gonna attemp to do the cardio on tren after every workout. As long as my diet is in check and protein is high then I should get the 15 lbs I want. I am just shooting for a goal if I get 10 at the end at least I knew I tried.=)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. Now since u say tren what is the dosage should I start with. And should I taper up and towards the end taper down?
I mentioned above

60mg - 120mg 6 weeks

Do not taper down at the end, that's useless.

I wouldn't do cardio after every workout, you need every calorie you put in.
Cardio 2 times a week works fine.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
okay well done seems like ur the only one on AM today so reps to u man for the help.

CCascadian

Awards
I mentioned above

60mg - 120mg 6 weeks

Do not taper down at the end, that's useless.

I wouldn't do cardio after every workout, you need every calorie you put in.
Cardio 2 times a week works fine.
Would doing HIIT more often than regular cardio be ok to reduce body fat on a Spawn/Tren Extreme cycle? If so how many days would be the maximum HIIT without significantly endangering any mass gained from cycle?

doyoudo911

Awards
i know im not old enough to post in here, but i just wanted to help him out a bit.

if u did ur research you would know rv4 contains: 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol (m1,4add), 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione (tren), 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (esp). so your body is already use to these hormones in a way and ur gains wont be as strong. however, the mg per day of tren being used w/ tren extreme is 3x the amount used in rv4, so you will see some results just not as many as if your body never experienced tren prior.

anyways, i think you should take tren extreme BEFORE taking spawn. considering it has just as much tren in it as tren extreme but with a lil espitane added in it. Or if u just want to do one cycle and gains 10-20 lbs (i gained 20 from spawn) i would just buy a bottle of esp, 1 its cheaper, 2 with spawn u cant change up the dosages between tren and esp (meaning u can customize your dosage to ur own liking)

BEST LUCK to u

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
I am also considering trying tren but I know that my penis broke when i took superdrol and tren is supposed to be worse than that... How are you planning to work that problem out??

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also considering trying tren but I know that my penis broke when i took superdrol and tren is supposed to be worse than that... How are you planning to work that problem out??
I had that problem. You can combat it by not taking the stuff. lol.

Filthy McNast

Awards
Spawn will give you better gains in my opinion. If I was looking to bulk I probably wouldnt do either though. I've used them both for cutting cycles and both work well, but spawn will get you ripped up.