Am i playing with fire?

chiefs

Awards
Am i risking anything by using reversitol as pct for havoc/epistane

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
really? theres a million logs out there that can answer this question.. run a search

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Any time you use steroids you are playing with Fire mate.... It is human nature. It is a darker road, it is different than the lit path, it carries risk, adventure, uniqueness. Just by using those compounds your playing with fire, the question is how big of a flame do you fancy?

be patient someone will chime in with your work done for you.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
How can I get -1 rep from that answer? thats ridiculous, this kid is just lazy

"Hi, you have received -1 reputation points from chiefs."

chiefs

Awards
I have seen posts that reversitol is enough for havoc then i have seen some that say its not.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask that question, I dont think you are ready to run either of them :D

But seriously..there are probaly like what? Thousands of logs here on AM alone dealing with either epi or havoc.

Everyone is going to tell you to have a SERM on hand regardless if you use it or not. What are you gonna do if you have gyno show up 4 days into PCT?

Search OTC PCT..theres alot of good stuff out there dude you gotta put the effort into reading and researching.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alright, we'll make it simple for you,.. as spres stated, it is best to have a SERM on hand in case of gyno,etc. However, I did a cycle last year with epi, used reversitol and activate extreme, worked very well, kept gaining straight through pct!!!