Tren Xtreme

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey this store has Tren Xtreme and want to know if its any good for slapping on the beef. He also has one called Finaflex if i spelled it right. He can order Superdrol um he has jacked another ph all the rages 1-5 so I need to know whats a good supplement to take for putting on the beef thanx.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, it is, he origianlly posted it in the supplement section, here is what I wrote in response for him,

here is (in my opinion) the best advice for you my friend,

go to that supplement shop, and write down the main ingredients in each supplement that interest you,

or, if you already know the names, like tren xtreme, rage rv 5 (for ex) type them up in a search bar, and read user logs, opinions about the products to get an idea of what you are looking for, and want.

then, go to a online store, look up the specific product you want, and then find out what specific ingredients are in a sup, (for ex, rage rv5 is superdrol + pheraplex + halodrol, all in one capsule) and if those ph/ds are what you are looking for as far as results/side effect and how difficult pct will be.

read numerous user logs of the product you decide on, also look up as much info on the chemical compound used in the product, (it will look like this, 2a, 17a, dymethyl, androstiene.... for example)

once you are satisfied, research pct (post cycle therapy) you can start with "anthony roberts post cycle therapy" and then go from there on what you need.

the key here is to research thouroughly (sp) before putting anything into your body, whether it is pro hormones, or a creatine/protien supplement.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
:censored::censored::arg: :irked: :speechless::cussing::pat: :gotsearch:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
:censored::censored::arg: :irked: :speechless::cussing::pat: :gotsearch:
x2...but get the "trens" quick...because of those ****ing morons on the CBS morning show I doubt it will be around much longer...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
x2...but get the "trens" quick...because of those ****ing morons on the CBS morning show I doubt it will be around much longer...
Saw this ****, absolutely retarded. They dont think ACL will mod it a bit more and put it back out? I hope they do, and make it even better personally. Hell they have a "one off" equi in their line of supps too...

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yeah I saw it too on the news thats ****ed up u hear me!!!!!!!!!

TankerTim

TankerTim

Awards
Tren as in real tren or those pills that call themselves tren?

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
yes, it is, he origianlly posted it in the supplement section, here is what I wrote in response for him,

here is (in my opinion) the best advice for you my friend,

go to that supplement shop, and write down the main ingredients in each supplement that interest you,

or, if you already know the names, like tren xtreme, rage rv 5 (for ex) type them up in a search bar, and read user logs, opinions about the products to get an idea of what you are looking for, and want.

then, go to a online store, look up the specific product you want, and then find out what specific ingredients are in a sup, (for ex, rage rv5 is superdrol + pheraplex + halodrol, all in one capsule) and if those ph/ds are what you are looking for as far as results/side effect and how difficult pct will be.

read numerous user logs of the product you decide on, also look up as much info on the chemical compound used in the product, (it will look like this, 2a, 17a, dymethyl, androstiene.... for example)

once you are satisfied, research pct (post cycle therapy) you can start with "anthony roberts post cycle therapy" and then go from there on what you need.

the key here is to research thouroughly (sp) before putting anything into your body, whether it is pro hormones, or a creatine/protien supplement.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Well see tren xtreme differs by maybe 1 or 2 molecules but a tad weaker than the real tren.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's so many dienolone precursors and clones to buy that it doesn't matter, you don't need to get tren xtreme or xtreme tren, i forget which came first.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Xi9m0hfj0"]YouTube - The 'Legal' Steroid Danger[/ame]

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
tren xtreme and xtreme tren are 2 products but still tren. Dumb kids wtf were they thinking. Damn what next Epi

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
ACL makes and epi clone called HMG but the **** is 125... its crazy.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
damnit kids damnit on kids!!!!!!!!! lol Who the hell put these things in their holloween bag! Here kids here some f uking superdrol hardy har har har.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
They wanna get huge! They wanna be just like Arnold. Awwwwwww aint that so f ucking cute my kids are 12 and doing a deca stack awwwww they wanna be like their idol arnol awww WTF is wrong with these parents!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Damn what next Epi
actually yes. epi and 4-chloro(h-drol) were on the chopping block for a bit. i do not know what is happening now with it. i was talking to a guy who owns the supplement store around here and he said yea after p-plex, trens, and bold they want to go after epi and 4-chloro(h-drol).

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
OMg thats so f uck3d up! Well im speechless thats just too much to think about too much pain.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
damn ima have to do more searching and **** when I get home gonna get my meds and hit the gym im tired as **** but im starring at my Jack3d and its telling me otherwise hahaha. Be back on tonight and hey that tren on NBC when was that aired on tv this year?

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
im sooooooo pissed..now there gonna try to regulate it by summer..time to buy up now fellas.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
man im pissed too. This stupid girl im on the the phone with dont understand why we all are mad I try to tell her the incident with the stupid high school musical fags but lol anyways shes irrated shes like Idont care! lol

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established

Okay guys lets not get so worked up about the tren so hopefully after you watch this it will put a smile on your face.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stallion83, I needed that, lol
Still mad about the tren thing but happier now.

JP.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Awww I know know we all are bro. And yeah I just wanna help u all out since i Know u all looked after the stallion so replay it again and again! lol im off to bed this ambiens kickign in.ahhhhhhhh restfull sleep.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Now I feel like smackin' an ass!!!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Whoohooo we all can take turns! Everyone gets a chance to smack her ass around oh yeah!