Big Cat and his recommended stacks.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. There is a PH FAQ by Pogue, which covers most everything out now, save M 1T. Its not BC's responsibility to update his articles everytime something new comes out. People should be smart enough to do some research. If not, they deserve the side affects.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    He claimed he did not have alot of info on 1-AD.

He does not even mention anti e. I assume because the consumer would have second thoughts and not make the impulse purchase. He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

Since it is a sales tactic. It should be updated. Otherwise bb.com is being a little wreckless.

I wont try and argue anymore.
    Go ahead and see if you can get me going. it wont work.
    I wont post on this thread again.

Peace and merry christmas.
    Please use anti-e post cycle for best and safest results. Nolva recommended.
    Get you going on what? Do you actually think everyone wants to hear you bitch and moan about some something so irrelevant? The last we want is for yuou to post in the thread again. I should of closed after the 3rd time you compained about the SAME THING!

Didn't mention anti-e's? Thats because they were not available OTC. The ones that were didn't work and were cheap herbal knockoffs. 6-oxo was not out. Formestane was not out and the idea of liquid research wasn't around. Its very clear you were not around during that time and don't have a clue what you are talking about. All you do is know how to bitch and moan about past articles. How about I dig up some articles from the 60's stating steroids don't work and you can complain and bitch and moan all you like. You can even contact the authors. If you want to change them so bad, go ask Ryan. It you want to complain to Big Cat, go over to CEM and do it in front of him. But please do us all a favor and STOP bitchin and moaning like a little kid who doesn' get his way.

If your this dense about everything, maybe you shouldn't be using anything at all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Get him bobo, get him

4. He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

5. Give it up bro. You are a newbie here. So what do you think it makes you look like when you come here, and start off with stupid **** like this?

Who gives a **** what he says. It isn't gospel, just like anybody else.

Everybody should research before they use, if they don't, then it is their own damn fault.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yimen E.Cricket
    He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

THEN TAKE IT UP WITH HIM! WTF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? THIS IS NOT BB.COM!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. [email protected][email protected]##$(#%*$Q )(%#*$>#Watryterutyr.......... .......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 789
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. Concern for a friend and his stack?
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:48 PM
  3. Big Cat's Megabol/Anabol-X stack
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 08:05 PM