Big Cat and his recommended stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
He only recommends ZMA post cycle?

WTF?
I started researching when i found his article.

Some kids take his word as gospel.

ZMA for post cycle? He needs to remove that **** or update it?

BB.com used to claim M1t was ruining the supp industry. Now they sell the ****.
WTF?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
And another thing.

They seem to talk about andro more than anything when they talk about banning the stuff.

Why do people still sell this outdated inferior product.
The new ones are much safer.

size

Awards
  • Established
All prohormones will be banned. "Andro" is just used to generalize the spectrum of products b/c the public is familiar with that term.

1. That article was written a few years ago. So the info in it is dated such as post cycle meds. ZMA is recommended b/c in the past that was one of the few available options for most prohormone users. It has become increasingly easier to obtain proper meds and stuff like 6-oxo is now available.
2. BB.com never said methyl-1test was ruining the supp. industry. Forum members may ahve made that claim. BB.com is in the business to make money, so they will sell waht sells.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Big Cat has some great info on the PHs & what they do, but a lot of the info is really outdated. Use them for reference only.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say that BC really knows his sh!t. I haven't seen him on the boards in forever, so his articles are pretty outdated. Like longdog said, they're good for reference.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Like i said.

The info is outdated and dead wrong. ZMA will not work post cycle.
Alll i am saying is he should update the info, cause thats what newbies are going by when they get started.
Hell, I see vets sending newbies to that article all the time.

The newer products dont do the things that the old products do. So why let them possibly influence the decision.
The prohormone industry could clean up its act if these products were no longer offered due to the upgrades in the science.
Why would they keep selling kids this crap.

The first thing a newbie looks for is andro. After some research and a few stupid purchases, they then figure out there are safer and more effective products. I was a stupid newbie i took post cycle less than serious. I bought ZMA. What a joke that was.

Big cat is a sales rep for bb.com

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Would ZMA do anything to help suppression?
Hell, I take ZMA in my vitamins everyday. They heard about possible tesosterone enhancement and then called it a post cycle supp?
That is flat lying if you ask me?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The info is outdated and dead wrong. ZMA will not work post cycle.
Alll i am saying is he should update the info, cause thats what newbies are going by when they get started.
Hell, I see vets sending newbies to that article all the time.

The newer products dont do the things that the old products do. So why let them possibly influence the decision.
The prohormone industry could clean up its act if these products were no longer offered due to the upgrades in the science.
Why would they keep selling kids this crap.

The first thing a newbie looks for is andro. After some research and a few stupid purchases, they then figure out there are safer and more effective products. I was a stupid newbie i took post cycle less than serious. I bought ZMA. What a joke that was.

Big cat is a sales rep for bb.com
Like you said?? First of all if you actually listened to what everyone was telling you you would come to the conclusion it outdated and based on outdated research (some of it). That doesn't make it trash, doesn't maie it completey uselss and doesn't make it crap. Big Cat is NOT a sales rep for bb.com and doesn't even frequent there much anymore. Hes a MOD over at CEM now so please stop making statements in which you have NO clue. And yes zinc has had positive effects on normailzing testosterone productin when your deficient. Exercise induces defiency. Will it reverse atrophy? Probably not but zinc is far from useless. Back then it was the only thing available OTC that could POSSIBLY help.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If kids take it as gospel then its there stupid fault for taking ANYTHING as gospel.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Damn Bobo,
I am not trying to piss anyone off.
i just think an article that gets so much attention should be corrected, especially where safety is concerned.
now you are calling them dumb asses for being ignorant. Newbies ask questions and all i hear is do a search, or , Dont ask questions till you do a search or check out the prohormone articles.
Well, the prohormone article is wrong.

Sorry if i flamed up a little.

Another thing.
The prohormones are safer if the industry keeps it safe for consumers. Spreading old misinformation is not safe. Lying about the effect of ZMA is a way to sell prohormones.

jimmycrackkornandIdontcare

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
OK,

I guess it is a stupid rant i am on. I guess my androgens are being a little androgenic.

Everybody give me a good slap in the face.

I am going to go workout.

Peace to all.

PS. Big cats article clearly is pushing bb.com prohormones.
It is a sales pitch written by big cat.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
be sure and check out the disregard for all safety stack.

That is perfect evidence to show how unsafe the prohormone industry can be.

Why would a company promote a balls to the walls disregard for all safety attitude? Cause thats what their young customer is into? Going hardcore.

Sold!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still don't get it do you? List the hormones that were available at that time and the dosages recommened. 1-AD wasn't eve out yet, let alone 1-test and the rest of the methylated hormones. At that time that was the information available and that what was thought to be safe. How the **** are you going to hold him to todays standards considering what available. there wasn't a liquid reseach company that was even thought about at that time. Big Cat wasn't pushing anything at that time. Were you around when that article was written? Do you know what was thought at that time? I know I do.

"Before I go I would like to thank the people who contributed here, including bobo for his suggestions for the update"

So before you tell me what his intentions are, know what your talking about first. He doens't give a **** about bb.com as a business. He often ranted against many of the companies bb.com sold products for. He didn't push anyone's. He actually helped develop his own with High Power Nutrition. And if you don't beleive me I can easily go and get him so he can tell you first hand.

If you feel so strongly about things being updated I can find half a dozen steroid and PH articles you can have a field day on. Its science. It evolves constantly. He doiesn't even write for them anymore. If you want you can contact Ryan and you can update them yourself.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Look how bobo was waiting to pounce.

What a fuckin joke.

You would think i was doggin' him directly?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your the joke. You don't even have a clue what your talking about.

If you want to take that atitude, then you won't be welcome here.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Wow, there's always one in the crowd. You should be greatful for BC's articles bro. They are a GREAT starting point for newbs starting their research. The reason people tell them to do a search is becuase we don't want them having us do it for them. They need t omake their decisions on their own so they can fully understand what they are puting inside thei bodies. They need to know and understand how to combat problems that may arise while using them. If we answered every question for them, they wouldn't make any decisions on their own and when and if a problem arose, they would just listen to some dude on a board and that may be not a good idea at times.

Have some respect for the people that are willing to share their info with people. The only thing that was around back then for PCT was ZMA, flax, and more calories, thats it!! Thats a hell of a lot better than nothing. You even said yourself that you bought andro way back when, so to prove the point, you should have researched more instead of being a newb and jumping right in.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I decide to drop to 10mg today from 20.
The lethargy is killing me! I take a nap, and come back in here to flame...
I take a nap... and im back to flame.. or get flamed.

Edit:
**** it.
Who cares?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
While ZMA is not to be used alone for PCT, it does help raise test levels. I am on my 1st PCT without ZMA (nolva only), & I actually feel like recovery is slower. It may not work for all, but I felt like it worked for me. I was taking it all the time for a while, but it caused me to break out even when off cycle. I assume the breakouts were from increased test levels.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I end this cycle I am going to take Zmass-pm with my Nolva, I want to see if it helps out.

While ZMA is not to be used alone for PCT, it does help raise test levels. I am on my 1st PCT without ZMA (nolva only), & I actually feel like recovery is slower. It may not work for all, but I felt like it worked for me. I was taking it all the time for a while, but it caused me to break out even when off cycle. I assume the breakouts were from increased test levels.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yemeni, Big Cats FAQ are a starting point, not a be-all and end-all guide to ph. What is happening is newbies who don't even bother to read FAQs and outdated guides.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i know ZMA is ok for an added boost to natural test..
But ZMA will not help when estrogen is out of control and gyno starts up.

If you take ZMA on a regular basis. It probably wont help too much post cycle.

I know Big cat gave alot of sound info. But his recommended stacks (check the thread title) are not a good place to start anymore.

That damn megabol stack is still selling. It recommends 8 weeks of negative feedback, followed by 2 full weeks of ZMA therapy? I think it needs to be changed.

Check this post and see how pogue did not even acknowledge ZMA, Yet he demanded an anti E. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=201625

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Why are you complaining about members of bb.com on here? Why don't you bring this up over there?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I dont have an account over there.
But i see newbies over here getting directed to pogue and big cats articles.

Pogue got it goin' on.
Big cat merely gave some basic info on various PH,s. He then immediately hyped up his stacks (bb.com Products). His article is clearly a sales tactic.

If you go to bb.com homepage. Use the drop down and look for andro. (Probably the most searched term by many newbies). There you will find a link to big cat and his list of goodies which are available for sale right there when you click on them.

It produces big sales numbers for some old outdated ideas. Hell, he didnt even have info on 1-ad. Once the newbie reads this article, they go and purchase the chosen cycle and they are juicin'.

Ever heard this? 1-test is not for newbies. Please spend some money on these lesser products and then you may graduate to a better and safer product. Also, take ZMA, We want you to lose the gains immediately, This way you come back and get more juice.

Look, i know i am ranting on. But ZMA is a bullshit postcycle supp. when being used alone. He could atleast add a list of available anti-Es. The only real one he could list is 6-oxo cause bb.com does not sale the others.

peace

ckbuddha

Awards
actually Big Cat's article does include 1-AD in the first part of the article under description. i understand what you are saying, Yimen, but the article does have relevant parts to it. currently at the bb.com board, most of the talk, primarily for the past 6 months or so, has focused on 1-AD, 1-T, and M1T. most people know to read Pogue's FAQ first, that's where everyone gets directed to nowadays.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
He claimed he did not have alot of info on 1-AD.

He does not even mention anti e. I assume because the consumer would have second thoughts and not make the impulse purchase. He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

Since it is a sales tactic. It should be updated. Otherwise bb.com is being a little wreckless.

I wont try and argue anymore.
Go ahead and see if you can get me going. it wont work.
I wont post on this thread again.

Peace and merry christmas.
Please use anti-e post cycle for best and safest results. Nolva recommended.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
There is a PH FAQ by Pogue, which covers most everything out now, save M 1T. Its not BC's responsibility to update his articles everytime something new comes out. People should be smart enough to do some research. If not, they deserve the side affects.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He claimed he did not have alot of info on 1-AD.

He does not even mention anti e. I assume because the consumer would have second thoughts and not make the impulse purchase. He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

Since it is a sales tactic. It should be updated. Otherwise bb.com is being a little wreckless.

I wont try and argue anymore.
Go ahead and see if you can get me going. it wont work.
I wont post on this thread again.

Peace and merry christmas.
Please use anti-e post cycle for best and safest results. Nolva recommended.
Get you going on what? Do you actually think everyone wants to hear you bitch and moan about some something so irrelevant? The last we want is for yuou to post in the thread again. I should of closed after the 3rd time you compained about the SAME THING!

Didn't mention anti-e's? Thats because they were not available OTC. The ones that were didn't work and were cheap herbal knockoffs. 6-oxo was not out. Formestane was not out and the idea of liquid research wasn't around. Its very clear you were not around during that time and don't have a clue what you are talking about. All you do is know how to bitch and moan about past articles. How about I dig up some articles from the 60's stating steroids don't work and you can complain and bitch and moan all you like. You can even contact the authors. If you want to change them so bad, go ask Ryan. It you want to complain to Big Cat, go over to CEM and do it in front of him. But please do us all a favor and STOP bitchin and moaning like a little kid who doesn' get his way.

If your this dense about everything, maybe you shouldn't be using anything at all.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Give it up bro. You are a newbie here. So what do you think it makes you look like when you come here, and start off with stupid **** like this?

Who gives a **** what he says. It isn't gospel, just like anybody else.

Everybody should research before they use, if they don't, then it is their own damn fault.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He says if gyno symptoms appear in the later stages to ignore them. Read it for yourself.

THEN TAKE IT UP WITH HIM! WTF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO? THIS IS NOT BB.COM!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!@$@##$(#%*$Q)(%#*$>#Watryterutyr.................

Status
Not open for further replies.