Clenbuterol after cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ill be done with my cycle in about 2 weeks and was looking into something to helpo me lean up some of my fat for beach season. I was looking into clen and was trying to figure out if it would be good to run. Doyou run it with your PCT or would it be for after I finished all that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the main point of PCT is to recover as quickly as possible to maintain gains. adding clen will speed the process of losing water/fat/muscle....diet dependent of course.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys use it in pct for its anti-catabolic effects....but i personally dont care for it...but mabye try some igf-1....i tried that in a pct one time and enjoyed it....you can prob get from the same research site you are gettin your clen from

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I was reading up on it and saw it said its good to keep your gains cause it allows you to eat tons but still lose fat. Talked to one of my friends about it and he said he shredded up after taking it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes like i said some guys like it....if your gonna do it run it along with your pct....

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i'm really into igf1 and the peptides. never done them but would love to try some out in my next pct. i really think that if you're gona use it in pct, you might as well use it during a cycle as well (funds permitting). the synergy between the anabolics and igf-1 is amazing.
basically its pretty much impossible to do what every one comes here to say they're going to do: burn fat and build muscle, all at the same. with use of igf-1 in conjuction with anabolics this can actually become a reality. definitely a reality i would like to enjoy in a few months.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes....igf-1 is great on cycle, but like i said....there is something to be said for it in pct....and as far as burning fat while still building muscle...add a little t3 in to your next bulk....

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
agreed. its pretty strange how much the price of 1mg Lr3 goes for on the buffet of research sites out there... i've seen 100bux all the way to 350 or so, and i mean the standard media grade that most have, not Lr3Human grade. that shits money

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well for pct what would be better to use the clen or igf 1? The clen is it a pro hormone or what?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used clen a few times. I can't say it made me "shredded" or anything, seemed to be pretty mild, but it does help the scale move down. I didn't notice so much of the anti-catabolic potential. Maybe I should have been using a higher dose, of the 2 week segments I would spend the first week ramping to 100mcg and the next week at 100mcg.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I've used clen a few times. I can't say it made me "shredded" or anything, seemed to be pretty mild, but it does help the scale move down. I didn't notice so much of the anti-catabolic potential. Maybe I should have been using a higher dose, of the 2 week segments I would spend the first week ramping to 100mcg and the next week at 100mcg.
What would you start at for your first time? I was going to do 20, then on the next day do 20 am and 10 pm, keep going till I hit peak.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my ramp up was something like 20/40/60/80/100 i can't remember. i didn't start to really notice anything until I hit 100. at that dose i got little shakes for a couple hours after dosing. not as bad as it sounds.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah most wont see any sides until 100-120 but you still need to ramp up....

edit: shits kinda overrated in my opinion

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Thanks unreal and mooch. I have heard that it's kinda over rated, but I have about 2000mcg left, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Since most of you think its overrated what is a good substitute? I dont want to waste time if there's something better

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"better" probably just means more dangerous. Like DNP is "better" for fatloss, but at what cost. Clen is a plenty powerful agent for cutting, and since the main things for fat loss are diet and exercise, clen is an extra and you don't need any extras that are more powerful.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt be too concerned with fatloss in a pct....your just gonna lose muscle

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i know of a few people who would cycle-take clen-cycle-take clen again. it worked too

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i know of a few people who would cycle-take clen-cycle-take clen again. it worked too
good information dude.....lol
what do you mean by worked? did it actually do anything that wouldnt have happened without the use of clen?
do you have any personal experience or is this broscience?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah most wont see any sides until 100-120 but you still need to ramp up....

edit: shits kinda overrated in my opinion
Yeah to be honest I like the ECA stack better..I think clenbuterol was kind of a bodybuilding fad in the early 90's..I wasn't that impressed with it either...

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
How long would it be recommended to wait to start leaning up after pct? My main concern is keeping as much gains as possible. But dont want to keep this fat for to long either.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
my pal swore by it, he never touched a thing in between cycles but clen, he would just eat like a pig alllllll day and take the clen while off cycle. I on the other hand always line up a nice pct, i have never tried clen.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Is clen hormonal and will I need to take anything after it for post cycle or anything? Or do I cycle on and off for a couple weeks and im good?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my pal swore by it, he never touched a thing in between cycles but clen, he would just eat like a pig alllllll day and take the clen while off cycle. I on the other hand always line up a nice pct, i have never tried clen.
please dont make unfounded statements like this...someone out there will read this and use clen by itself for pct now.... :chairshot:

Is clen hormonal and will I need to take anything after it for post cycle or anything? Or do I cycle on and off for a couple weeks and im good?
as for you sir...you obviously dont know anything about clen...you need to do some research....and by research i dont mean asking questions on this thread.....learn about it for yourself so you can make an informed decision....

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Clen but it, like everything else, is not a miracle drug. You still need to dial in that diet and work your ass off. I run it at 100mcg. Anything higher and I get too many random bouts of rapid heartbeat for my liking.

I generally only use it when I've hit a hump naturally and need a little kickstart.