Non-methyl Options - Alcohol

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Righto im prepared to get flamed for this but this site has given me so much useful opinions and help over the last year, so i'm gunna try.

I've never used at prohormone, i've been lifting for 2 or 3 years seriously and i'm pretty dedicated. Body buildings not my life but i do love training.

At this stage in my life I'm in a position where i drink once a week or once every 2 weeks, whether this is getting drunk or just having 4-6 beers.

I want to try a prohormone and I was wondering if there are any good non-methyl options, i know 3ad is non-methyl. I spose im not really wondering about non-methyl options cos i know all of them. I guess i just want some opinions from you guys on what you think i should do, are non-methyls still a worry to my liver with drinking? should i stick to something like massfx/hyperdrol.

I know alcohol hinders my gains weekly but i just have to drink, im not really after comments saying bro you shouldnt be considering prohormones if u cant commit to not drinking, your wasting yout time blah blah, i just want some input from people who understand my values and situation.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
trenadrol? like mega TRN? non methylated? have u used it before? do you rate 3AD?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Righto im prepared to get flamed for this but this site has given me so much useful opinions and help over the last year, so i'm gunna try.

I've never used at prohormone, i've been lifting for 2 or 3 years seriously and i'm pretty dedicated. Body buildings not my life but i do love training.

At this stage in my life I'm in a position where i drink once a week or once every 2 weeks, whether this is getting drunk or just having 4-6 beers.

I want to try a prohormone and I was wondering if there are any good non-methyl options, i know 3ad is non-methyl. I spose im not really wondering about non-methyl options cos i know all of them. I guess i just want some opinions from you guys on what you think i should do, are non-methyls still a worry to my liver with drinking? should i stick to something like massfx/hyperdrol.

I know alcohol hinders my gains weekly but i just have to drink, im not really after comments saying bro you shouldnt be considering prohormones if u cant commit to not drinking, your wasting yout time blah blah, i just want some input from people who understand my values and situation.
T-ROID at NP for only $26 for 90caps bro while its in stock

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
T-ROID at NP for only $26 for 90caps bro while its in stock
I did this and I drink a lot. I didnt drink on cycle though but my housemate did.

We both made gains of around 15-20lbs and then down a bit on PCT.

I used Milk thistle with it just to be super safe.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you are really dedicated to making gains, you wouldnt drink on cycle and until your pct is over with. alcohol hinders recovery and muscle growth. also, the calories from alcohol, sugar calories, turns into fat. you all might have gained 15 lbs from ur cycle, but the person who did not drink probably made more quality gains over the people that did. also take this into consideration, alcohol consumption lowers testosterone levels and beer in particular contains phytoestrogens which are released upon the brewing process. it is just also taxing on your body. i had a friend who was just taking halodrol liquigels, had a couple beers and during one of his drinks went into shock. i mean you do what u want but i never drink on cycle no matter if it is methylated or not or during pct. and i understand your situation. im a college student and i work as a bouncer in a bar. im around alcohol constantly. IMHO, if you drink on cycle not only are you wasting your time..but you wasting your money as well.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
what about if you pin? you can drink a few if its not an oral right?

I was wondering the same thing cause I love the occasional beer or 2 or 3

Obvi its gonna hinder results, but id be responsible about it. More of a social thing.

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I just started my Epi cycle and normally dont drink and don't plan to at all on my cycle except for today. Day 2 of my cycle. I used to brew beer and my brother and I were going to do a taste test from one of our exceptional batches. I planned to have two 12 oz beers that are about 9% alc. each. Should I not do this?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what about if you pin? you can drink a few if its not an oral right?

I was wondering the same thing cause I love the occasional beer or 2 or 3

Obvi its gonna hinder results, but id be responsible about it. More of a social thing.
u can, yes, and i know people that do, personally i still wouldnt i would want to maximize everything durng the cycle because it would be a waste of time and money if u just went and got sloppy all the time on cycle. but if u r really serious i think u should be able to drop the drinking. like 1 or 2 is prob fine but u dont wanna stress your body too much...because sometimes 1 or 2 turns into 5 or 6 and by the time ur done..the 30rack is gone. i mean, to each his own,

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
FYI: brooklyn brewing company makes a beer called Monster Ale with i believe 10.5% alcohol per 12 oz bottle. its crazy i could only get through two of them and i was like..holy ****. and no i was not on cycle..lol

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe one of the tren products
NNOOO way dude, no offense, the tren products are harsh, horrible for blood pressure and make you aggressive as hell, If any Id say 1 ad from AMS ( if any )

plz no tren

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started my Epi cycle and normally dont drink and don't plan to at all on my cycle except for today. Day 2 of my cycle. I used to brew beer and my brother and I were going to do a taste test from one of our exceptional batches. I planned to have two 12 oz beers that are about 9% alc. each. Should I not do this?
plz dude, dont drink on a methyl, i had 4 pints of beer ( real canadian beer not watered down american beer ) when I was on methandrol, a halodrol clone and I woke up feeling like a bag old dirty diapers, The body aches were the worst, the headache was outrageous and I didnt feel right for 3 days, and this from a guy that used to drink 15 beers BEFORE he went to the bar!

Used to be quite the binge drinker.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
yeah i don't think if ever drink on a methyl. just wondering what other options there are for me, because im a stage now where i feel ready for a prohormone. i know it will hinder results but for me life is about having fun and the way i do that is by looking good and going out and having a few drinks with people. but im not going to jeopardise my health while im young cos that wood waste my life. i guess ill just wait til i can deadset not drink for 8 weeks. don't think there are many other options.
thanks for the input by the way, everone.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man, ive been there, enjoy your youth, get it out of your system, Ive binge drank soo much I dont even care if I ever drink again, lol. 15 beers pre bar, 100$ ath te bar, or 26er before bar, 140$ at the bar, hard liquor makes ma an animalllllll