what is "the one"???

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
okay i am lost with this one, I have seen a log on AM, but i dont know anything about this stuff. Does anyone have any feedback on this stuff and has anyone completed a full cycle with some reviews for me.

sides?
price?
dosing.

thanks, i just have been hearing about it and know nothing.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
The one, which i amcurrently running is an anaboolic compound, not sure of nomeclature, but you can look that up easily. i paid 69.99 with the pct, 2nd gear, and i have gained 5 and half pds so far, great recomp, great strength, awesome feeling both physically and metally. It is the sh!t. Buy it. Now. Go. Why are you still reading this?lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only fully complete cycles so far are by people related to the company in one way shape or other, as it just started shipping I think it was Feb 27. right now with a bunch of people around day 10-12, they are up oh anwhere from 7-10lbs I think. I'm eating at recomp grade calories and up 8 lbs

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
reeeee-heee-heee-eeeeaallly...?

sounds like a good product, hairloss issues?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information on AN's The ONE

okay i am lost with this one, I have seen a log on AM, but i dont know anything about this stuff. Does anyone have any feedback on this stuff and has anyone completed a full cycle with some reviews for me.

sides?
price?
dosing.

thanks, i just have been hearing about it and know nothing.
The ONE

The ONE is the latest PH to hit the market. It is a completely new compound produced by AN.

There are so many threads out there on it. Please READ them all (as you can probably find all your answers to any questions you may have in one of them):

* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/112713-2009s-biggest-product.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/113105-here-ans-write.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/114757-one-important-release.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115406-one-beautiful-packaging.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115407-wait-one-really.html

Sides

Not many at all. So far many loggers experience some acne. Lethargy as well, but that can be combated by splitting the dosage into two doses, or using a stimulant such as RPM.

Price

It depends where you go. However, the LOWEST price that you will find it for ANYwhere is US$69.99. This INCLUDES The ONE and 2nd GEAR (as 2nd GEAR is NOT sold separately and comes in conbination with The ONE).

Dosing

It is recommended that you only use The ONE for 4-5 weeks per cycle. You can either dose straight through or do a pulse (both options listed below).

Straight

Option A:
Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours later

Pulse

Option A:
For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Loggers/Reviews

Only the beta-testers have so far completed a full cycle of The ONE. Also, Don, Dirk, Joe, and Eric (all AN affiliated).

Right now there are 20 logs going on The ONE. Links to the logs can be found here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/119046-links-one-logs.html

Feedback from the loggers can be found in their threads, as well as here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/119562-feedback-one.html

Yes, it's excellent. Everything that AN said it would be. No hairloss issues from any testers or loggers so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Surprisingly (even to some of us), no hairloss. Outside Backer has plenty of other products he has to avoid at this point because he is QUITE prone to MPB, but had no shedding on The ONE

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
is the one Methylated?

I might do this in a couple of months..... whats the recomended PCT? Will a SERM and then 2nd gear cover it?

muller

muller

Awards
The ONE

Price

It depends where you go. However, the LOWEST price that you will find it for ANYwhere is US$69.99. This INCLUDES The ONE and 2nd GEAR (as 2nd GEAR is NOT sold separately and comes in conbination with The ONE).
Actually, I found a website the other day selling it for $59.99. Cheers!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
im also looking to run something and im def interested in the one. Does anyone know the ones anabolic ratio compared to pplex and sdrol? i dont want to run it unless i know where it stands in comparison to other ph's

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im also looking to run something and im def interested in the one. Does anyone know the ones anabolic ratio compared to pplex and sdrol? i dont want to run it unless i know where it stands in comparison to other ph's
Does the anabolic ratio on paper really matter? Honestly methyl-dien has the best ratio + q rating out of any anabolic, and isn't that impressive even at moderately high dose. anyho

The ONE is

Androgenic: 140
Anabolic: 380

SWOLL

Awards
does anyone know the effects of this on libido????
and what would a typical PCT regimen for this product be...i was planning on running xtreme by acl this summer but i may go with this product cuz people are making this sound like the OG superdrol....
thanks for any info!

SWOLL

Awards
tends to raise libido :D
everything i hear about this thing seems to make it seem like a miracle drug! ha
no sides, raised libido, massive weight gains???
im gunna keep researching but i may just have to purchase this thing today, i just wanna hear what the suggested pct is...i have nolva, cycle support and post cycle support...i will purchase a cortisol blocker, what else would be neccesary?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything i hear about this thing seems to make it seem like a miracle drug! ha
no sides, raised libido, massive weight gains???
im gunna keep researching but i may just have to purchase this thing today, i just wanna hear what the suggested pct is...i have nolva, cycle support and post cycle support...i will purchase a cortisol blocker, what else would be neccesary?
I won't quite say no sides, some guys get a little acne, my original run i got some scalp acne which sucked extra (but responded fine to dandruff shampoo), and you can't take it too much after lunchtime and still hope to sleep normally.

Suggested PCT is all natural, comes with 2nd gear a 6-bromo based product. Normally we'd suggest adding a natural testosterone booster to that, it also seems like suppression is not excessive on The ONE :)

SWOLL

Awards
I won't quite say no sides, some guys get a little acne, my original run i got some scalp acne which sucked extra (but responded fine to dandruff shampoo), and you can't take it too much after lunchtime and still hope to sleep normally.

Suggested PCT is all natural, comes with 2nd gear a 6-bromo based product. Normally we'd suggest adding a natural testosterone booster to that, it also seems like suppression is not excessive on The ONE :)
so your suggesting no SERM?
from all ive read all PH's require serms aside from maybeeee hdrol....and this is similar,not exact, in chemical comp to phera plex (correct me if im wrong) and that definitely needs a serm, so thats were i get lost in the all natural PCT talk...any info would be helpful, thank you

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the anabolic ratio on paper really matter? Honestly methyl-dien has the best ratio + q rating out of any anabolic, and isn't that impressive even at moderately high dose. anyho

The ONE is

Androgenic: 140
Anabolic: 380
Rat prostates are not exactly accurate predictors of anabolic and androgenic action!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, not really similar to phera :)

Well, heres the thing. What does a serm really do in the short span of time its run? it prevents estrogen from binding to the receptors in your chest, preventing you from growing boobs. The reason that is valuable is if your body stopped producing testosterone during the cycle, and then there was nothing in bloodstream to convert to estrogen then your estrogen levels would also have gone to 0 during cycle, and your estrogen receptors may have become extra sensitive. then with the return of testosterone after exogenous hormones are no longer being taken suddenly there is a surge in estrogen, which can cause gyno.

BUT... if suppression isn't that large, and estrogen and testosterone levels didn't dip that significantly while on cycle, then a SERMs value is lower

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think DHT-like effects (aggression, strength), but with more mass gaining potential. Oh, and libido is through the roof (thank God I am not single right now).

MikeDre

Awards
no, not really similar to phera :)

Well, heres the thing. What does a serm really do in the short span of time its run? it prevents estrogen from binding to the receptors in your chest, preventing you from growing boobs. The reason that is valuable is if your body stopped producing testosterone during the cycle, and then there was nothing in bloodstream to convert to estrogen then your estrogen levels would also have gone to 0 during cycle, and your estrogen receptors may have become extra sensitive. then with the return of testosterone after exogenous hormones are no longer being taken suddenly there is a surge in estrogen, which can cause gyno.

BUT... if suppression isn't that large, and estrogen and testosterone levels didn't dip that significantly while on cycle, then a SERMs value is lower
I dont understand the need for anything then. If test and estrogen aren't suppressed then whats the need for PCT at all? If this doesn't aromatize then whats the need for an AI like 6Bromo? Seems like the only thing that 6Bromo will do is liken the chance of delayed gyno because of estrogen rebound.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the one Methylated?

I might do this in a couple of months..... whats the recomended PCT? Will a SERM and then 2nd gear cover it?
Yes, The ONE is methylated.

The recommended PCT(also available on the AN site and in various threads):

2nd GEAR
Dose - 1 cap last thing at night

IGF-2
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
Dose 2* - last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with 2nd GEAR dose)

Drive
Resistance Training Days
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2* - 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
Non-Resistance Training Days
Dose 1* - first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
Dose 2* - 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Complete-Balance
Dose - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Creatine

Protein Powder (some include BCAA's)

* Dosage dependent on bodyweight.

Actually, I found a website the other day selling it for $59.99. Cheers!
Can you please PM that to me, since they are not allowed to be doing that. Cheers.

does anyone know the effects of this on libido????
and what would a typical PCT regimen for this product be...i was planning on running xtreme by acl this summer but i may go with this product cuz people are making this sound like the OG superdrol....
thanks for any info!
So far loggers are reporting INcreased libido.

Typical PCT is outlined above, on the AN site, and in the threads mentioned.

Just so you know what The ONE ON-cycle looks like:

The ONE (Straight OR Pulse)

Straight

Option A:
Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours later

Pulse

Option A:
For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Other supplements on-cycle

Complete-Balance

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Milk Thistle

Creatine

Protein Powder (some include BCAA's)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand the need for anything then. If test and estrogen aren't suppressed then whats the need for PCT at all? If this doesn't aromatize then whats the need for an AI like 6Bromo? Seems like the only thing that 6Bromo will do is liken the chance of delayed gyno because of estrogen rebound.
its not that they aren't suppressed at all, but they aren't suppressed heavily.

MikeDre

Awards
its not that they aren't suppressed at all, but they aren't suppressed heavily.
So lets see, Im going to think this out as I write.

2nd Gear PCT
Slightly suppressed estrogen and testosterone occurs during the cycle
Post cycle with an aromatase inhibitor basically when estrogen is already suppressed slightly.
Suppress estrogen more with it
Suppress too much by chance
Estrogen rebound and bitch tits

It is possible for people to get gyno off of just AI's as Ive heard of some cases with ATD. 6Bromo is marketed as being stronger than ATD...

Or

SERM
Post cycle with SERM
Stimulate HPTA recovery
Bring levels back to normal

Now this may bring up the point that a SERM isnt needed because not enough suppression occurs, but then I bring up the point that the body will bring itself to normal on it's own without any PCT whatsoever. So then no PCT becomes necessary at all.

All in all, I wouldnt feel right running 2nd gear with this compound unless you can give me some good evidence as to why I should. The reason I bring this up is that I dont agree with the fact you MUST purchase both together when I dont think its suited well. If I had to do any OTC PCT I think it would be PCS to be honest.

Please dont take this post the wrong way, but I feel like if I am almost forced to pay for something that comes with something I want, there should be a good reason.

muller

muller

Awards
...but I feel like if I am almost forced to pay for something that comes with something I want, there should be a good reason.
Good point. I'd like to hear AN's response to this myself, but if I had to guess I'd say its really all in their marketing structure. Seemed from the start a big crowd this was geared towards is the natural supplement takers, introducing them to their first PH, while the 2nd gear gives off the peace of mind that this is the easiest, no-brainer PH on the market. Just my speculation, mostly due to the fact that alot of the pre-release hype was spread into supplement sections, and then I saw just how many people said this will be the product to introduce them into the PH world.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6Bromo is marketed as being stronger than ATD...
I'm not sure by who, and I don't believe that is accurate at all. Otherwise in the level of dosage suggested by Anabolic Xtreme for Hyperdrol X2 (200mg/day) it would totally set estrogen levels to 0. Our recommendation is to use no more than 50mg/day for PCT.

Worth mentioning as well as it is used in our product

6-BROMODIONE INFORMATION:

Activity: Aromatase Inhibitor

Ki (inhibition constant) Value:
6a-Bromo- 3.4 nM
6b-Bromo- 0.8 nM

Alpha Isomer- rapid-acting competitive aromatase inhibitor. Prevents the aromatization of androgens to estrogen, normalizing estrogen while testosterone production returns to normal.

Beta Isomer- suicide inhibitor of aromatase, meaning that it is irreversible and mechanism-based- the bromodione molecule binds to the aromatase enzyme, but does not release, and is then excreted out of the body

So the 6-bromo is to avoid a large swing in either direction of testosterone or estrogen, a slight further suppression of estrogen is helpful in both coercing your body to raise testosterone production, as well as protecting it from a large swing upwards in estrogen.

SERM
Post cycle with SERM
Stimulate HPTA recovery
I still would like to see significant evidence that in the timeframes commonly used that SERMs actually stimulate HPTA recovery. From what documentation i've seen, when used that way by doctors they don't expect results till 3-6 months worth of dosing. Also with nolva you run a risk of counting on it working as a SERM while there is a possibility that based on genetics it may not work for you (roughly 25% of women who it is used on for breast cancer purposes have this happen, no significant studies done on men for this but i believe this is what "causes" superdrol "rebound gyno"). Also with any of the SERMs, you are taking the chance that what the research chem company says is in the bottle is whats actually there, and that the concentration is correct, neither of which is much of a guarantee. You also of course run the legal risks associated with it. Don't forget the other side effects too, vision issues, higher hepatoxicity than the methyl steroids, etc

So we think there is a good reason 2nd Gear comes with The ONE, and that it solo, or in conjunction with your favorite natural testosterone booster should be more than enough to restore you back to steady state within a month.

MikeDre

Awards
So lets see, Im going to think this out as I write.

2nd Gear PCT
Post cycle with an aromatase inhibitor basically when estrogen is already suppressed slightly.
Suppress estrogen more with it
Suppress too much by chance
Estrogen rebound and bitch tits

It is possible for people to get gyno off of just AI's as Ive heard of some cases with ATD. 6Bromo is marketed as being stronger than ATD...

Or

SERM
Post cycle with SERM
Stimulate HPTA recovery

Now this may bring up the point that a SERM isnt needed because not enough suppression occurs, but then I bring up the point that the body will bring itself to normal on it's own without any PCT whatsoever. So then no PCT becomes necessary at all.

All in all, I wouldnt feel right running 2nd gear with this compound unless you can give me some good evidence as to why I should. The reason I bring this up is that I dont agree with the fact you MUST purchase both together when I dont think its suited well. If I had to do any OTC PCT I think it would be PCS to be honest.

Please dont take this post the wrong way, but I feel like if I am almost forced to pay for something that comes with something I want, there should be a good reason.
Good point. I'd like to hear AN's response to this myself, but if I had to guess I'd say its really all in their marketing structure. Seemed from the start a big crowd this was geared towards is the natural supplement takers, introducing them to their first PH, while the 2nd gear gives off the peace of mind that this is the easiest, no-brainer PH on the market. Just my speculation, mostly due to the fact that alot of the pre-release hype was spread into supplement sections, and then I saw just how many people said this will be the product to introduce them into the PH world.
Please dont say that the 2nd Gear is "Free" either :smashfreakB:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you sort of have it there. One of the things that gets asked about over and over and over again is "what should I use for PCT". We feel that 2nd Gear is a sufficient PCT for The ONE run as per label directions, so to take the question out of "what should I use" we're packaging it together. Running illegal and potentially hazardous research chemicals is often a bit of overkill. Go back to the bodybuilders of the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Talk to the guys who won the Olympia over those decades, and ask what they used for PCT after juicing.....

MikeDre

Awards
Well, you sort of have it there. One of the things that gets asked about over and over and over again is "what should I use for PCT". We feel that 2nd Gear is a sufficient PCT for The ONE run as per label directions, so to take the question out of "what should I use" we're packaging it together. Running illegal and potentially hazardous research chemicals is often a bit of overkill. Go back to the bodybuilders of the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Talk to the guys who won the Olympia over those decades, and ask what they used for PCT after juicing.....
Most of them nothing... No 6bromo and I3C I know that much. And nowhere does it say Nolva and other SERMs need to come from a research chem. maker.

Heres Sldge with a post about 6bromo versus ATD and 6OXO. It isnt the end all be all though for In vivo
forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=222570731&postcount=54

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of them nothing... No 6bromo and I3C I know that much. And nowhere does it say Nolva and other SERMs need to come from a research chem. maker.

Heres Sldge with a post about 6bromo versus ATD and 6OXO. It isnt the end all be all though for In vivo
forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=222570731&postcount=54
Yeah, but honestly getting the SERMs "underground" in any form entails risks of it not being what it states on the package. Theres plenty of that going around for sure. I suppose if you have a friendly doctor he can prescribe it for you.

At least I respect matt's opinion :) as he does really know his stuff. But as he sort of says what it does if it goes in your mouth instead of an IV can be significantly different compound to compound.

My point with the pros was that even without SERMs how many had gyno? very few. And thats with them on extended length cycles of testosterone, tren, etc. A 4 week oral cycle just isn't going to cause that same level of suppression, and the goal of PCT is to return you to homeostasis, not to cause wider swings in hormone balance.

MikeDre

Awards
Yeah, but honestly getting the SERMs "underground" in any form entails risks of it not being what it states on the package. Theres plenty of that going around for sure. I suppose if you have a friendly doctor he can prescribe it for you.

At least I respect matt's opinion :) as he does really know his stuff. But as he sort of says what it does if it goes in your mouth instead of an IV can be significantly different compound to compound.

My point with the pros was that even without SERMs how many had gyno? very few. And thats with them on extended length cycles of testosterone, tren, etc. A 4 week oral cycle just isn't going to cause that same level of suppression, and the goal of PCT is to return you to homeostasis, not to cause wider swings in hormone balance.
I can see where youre coming from. basically want I want assurance about is that:

a. The One is actually not suppressive enough to require a SERM. I guess it is only run for 4-5 weeks though...
b. 2nd Gear wont cause estrogen rebound and gyno

For your pros point, I guess many dont have gyno, but its a moot point since they werent using PCT at all and sure as hell werent using AI's like you are pushing as PCT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we only have 1 full set of cycle bloods, but that one set shows total test higher at end of cycle than start. Anecdotal evidence at least supports that in that libido remains high throughout cycle, and didn't dip in any of the original group during PCT either. And at a label dose of 50mg theres no way 6-bromo is suppressing estrogen enough to cause rebound gyno. its regularly used in pulse cycles at 100mg-200mg a day, and between that and pulsing the compound workout days if it was enough to cause rebound gyno, there would be a LOT of guys here running around with moobs.

As much as i'm a supplement junkie, this is one of the areas where for some reason it seems broscience and "more is better" has horribly taken over and you see guys doing a PCT that costs more than the cycle (and often is of the level to where they would potentially see better gains just running their PCT alone), and I just have never bought into it. Some gentle assistance is nice to even out the pendulum swings, but so many guys try to rocket their test back up, which to me is worse.

muller

muller

Awards
Well, we only have 1 full set of cycle bloods
Cheers to the extensive testing done before releasing to the public :laugh:

It's kinda like rebuilding the Titanic. Keep telling me it's unsinkable, but where's the beef??

MikeDre

Awards
Im wondering if that blood work is donorell's. I wonder because I wasnt exactly sold on The ONE being his only homronal during that time especially when Rosie never got back to us about whether he was on something else also or not. :/

I was hoping I could make The One my first cycle coming up in a month or so. But now Im not sure. Which of your current loggers/testers have plans for bloodwork?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there are 3 who do, CraigMatthew is one, I can't recall who else offhand. We had a fair sized group of college level athletes who were supposed to be doing bloodwork at a sports clinic, but we're having some issues getting the results from them.

Don wasn't using anything else at the time, he was somewhat surprised at the numbers as well.

Thor94

Awards
I DONT KNOW EASY..

this is 17aa and a DHT derivative? and yet no hair loss ? I may still try it but sounds a bit harsh.

SWOLL

Awards
i wanna see a log from someone not related to APPNUT.

Im really tempted to buy the product, especially since it upps libido but idk if i buy the whole no serm neccesary talk, and i dont think its fair for the company reps to recommend OTC pct for such a strong product. Its one thing to have and AI with the product but to say a SERM is not needed may get some people messed up IMO. It sounds too good to be true!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im wondering if that blood work is donorell's. I wonder because I wasnt exactly sold on The ONE being his only homronal during that time especially when Rosie never got back to us about whether he was on something else also or not. :/

I was hoping I could make The One my first cycle coming up in a month or so. But now Im not sure. Which of your current loggers/testers have plans for bloodwork?
The bloods WERE Don's. And The ONE was the ONLY hormonal he was using at the time.

Loggers with plans for bloodwork:
* Craig (aka CraigMatthew) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118595-one-only-one.html (should be up in the next week)
* Noah (aka CrownRoyal) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/119391-my-first-ph.html (should be up in next day or so)
* Ryan (aka Rodja) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118741-rodjas-one-stop.html (not sure when will be up)
* Levi (aka russianstar) - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html (not sure when will be up).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wanna see a log from someone not related to APPNUT.

Im really tempted to buy the product, especially since it upps libido but idk if i buy the whole no serm neccesary talk, and i dont think its fair for the company reps to recommend OTC pct for such a strong product. Its one thing to have and AI with the product but to say a SERM is not needed may get some people messed up IMO. It sounds too good to be true!
Actually, out of the 19 people currently logging The ONE, only 3 - Dirk (aka rms80), Eric (aka EasyEJL), and Joel (aka Aeternitatis/G. W. Hayduke) -are "related to APPNUT".

The rest of the loggers are not associated with the company.

Sponsored logs:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118356-one-only-log.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118771-russians-i-am.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118741-rodjas-one-stop.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118819-jayhawkks-one-log.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118595-one-only-one.html
* --- --- AConrad00 is chosen... he is "THE ONE" --- --- - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* "The One", the only, KSUJOSH6 is getting HYOOOUGGE with the Help of AN - Page 2 - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* Antiglobalist bulks with THE ONE! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

UNsponsored logs:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118296-bonedaddys-one-log.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118658-we-all-need.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118995-bonscott-one-life.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/119050-numero-uno-log.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/115625-inarius-metroba-orby.html (Metroba, from post #482)
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/119391-my-first-ph.html
* ***Free Weight Friedel's AN "The One" Log*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums
* Rokket's APPNUT The One Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bloodwork from october last year but doesn't cover T levels and will have the same bloodowrk done in april again without T levels if they are wanted...

MikeDre

Awards
I have bloodwork from october last year but doesn't cover T levels and will have the same bloodowrk done in april again without T levels if they are wanted...
Why no T levels? And are you running theone?

MikeDre

Awards
Yes, he IS running The ONE: anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/118819-jayhawkks-one-log.html
Thanks, guess I shoulda used a page search before I asked. But my main question was about the T Levels. Just curious

Cal

Awards
Illegal SERMs? LOL! Only in one state, and you're not in it. Try the next supp company lie. Show the hazards as well, compared to the research showing sides of I3C and 6 bromo (don't bother - they don't have 1/20th the research so you don't know they are safer). I'll guarantee you show only studies done on female cancer patients with much longer durations than we use. That myth is so played out, I can't believe you even attempted to quote the "dangerous SERMs" lie. Wow. Nice marketing, regardless of the lack of truth.

Why spread such misinformed myths and exaggerations? The truth should sell your product without having to be so dishonest.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Is This product the one any good at cutting ??? or is it mainly a bulker ??????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Illegal SERMs? LOL! Only in one state, and you're not in it. Try the next supp company lie. Show the hazards as well, compared to the research showing sides of I3C and 6 bromo (don't bother - they don't have 1/20th the research so you don't know they are safer). I'll guarantee you show only studies done on female cancer patients with much longer durations than we use. That myth is so played out, I can't believe you even attempted to quote the "dangerous SERMs" lie. Wow. Nice marketing, regardless of the lack of truth.

Why spread such misinformed myths and exaggerations? The truth should sell your product without having to be so dishonest.
They are illegal in all 50 states in the US as they are prescription drugs being used without a prescription.

And there are plenty of documented side effects of the SERMs both among women using it for cancer and men using it as well. Complaints of vision problems, elevated liver values etc. No misinformation at all. I don't recall every seeing anyone complain of eye floaters taking 6-bromo or I3C. And no doctor has ever prescribed any of the SERMs for men in the ridiculous dosages that broscience had come up with in the "more is better" parade.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No T levels because it's testing through my doctor I get on a regular basis that covers liver values and testing related to that. As well as urine. It has nothing to do with testing for The One.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Think DHT-like effects (aggression, strength), but with more mass gaining potential. Oh, and libido is through the roof (thank God I am not single right now).
what do you think about this product Rodja? have you had significant strength gains or do you see this as more of a mass PH? Cheers, angel77