so what about your balls?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%

Talking so what about your balls?

ok, I recently just decided not to do a cycle of spawn.....I realized i need to educate myself more on takeing these crazy prohormones....anyhow so tren, m1t, spawn,etc.... have deffinatly been known to shrink your balls from this process where which your (and correct me if I'm wrong) pituitary gland produces less of some hormone, which in turn makes you boys basically stop producing sperm and their own testosterone.....please point and laugh if i'm wrong and please correct me...

So, my question is when they shrink, if you were not to assist them by takeing another supplement such as t-bol or whatever product there is out there....lol..how long would they stay baby balls?i know this question is so out of the normal, and this ball shrinking problem is so easily corrected, and quite honestly I really can't figure out if your body just starts to "fix" it's self or if you have rasin balls for ever.....

I've tried to search quite a bit on this and other forums, but usually the answer is just to fix the problem by "planning" properly for pre,post, and on cycles....which is great.....but i mean this is crazy your balls can shrink...lol...please, again, remember i am a complete newbie and am only learning from you all, so please have fun with this post, yell or laugh....either way i win bc i learn more and more with each post......

oh yes, and how long into a cycle can have you all noticed the small-ball syndrome? one dose...one week, onne month.....once everyother cycle...etc....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I only scanned over your post, but I'll try to answer this...

Yes, your testicles atrophy when you take in exogenous testosterone...this is because your body recognizes the increased levels (even though its coming from a needle), and shuts down its own production. How small they get and how long they stay atrophied is completey different for each person. This is also affected by what is used, how much, and for how long. PCT is generally the solution to this problem.

holy
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.49%

Dude I am so paranoid about this that I "check" my balls 5 times a day!!! Sounds crazy but I can't freakin' help it!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

whatever shrinkage happens will more than b reversed with toremifene, it makes ur balls bigger than pre-cycle
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Quote Originally Posted by revamping View Post
    ...toremifene, it makes ur balls bigger than pre-cycle
    No offense, but it does sound a little bro-sciency to me but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Do they go back to normal size after you stop taking it? Having to deal with a larger sack of potatoes is not my idea of a good time.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    Dude I am so paranoid about this that I "check" my balls 5 times a day!!! Sounds crazy but I can't freakin' help it!!
    thats called chronic masturbation, not paranoia

to the original poster. someone already answered the real answer, that each individual person as well as each individual cycle is so different, there is no answer. There are people who did a heavy cycle with minimal pct and bounce back fast, there are people who do a light cycle with serious pct and take a long time to bounce back. And then there are (relatively rare but a few around) people who do a cycle and do minimal pct and end up with the shrinkage being permanent.

to give you some more of the words you are missing, the exogenous androgen suppresses HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis ) which causes your body to release less LH - luteinizing hormone - which is what directs the leydig cells in your testicles to produce testosterone. without the LH, your testicles begin to atrophy because they are not in use
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    No offense, but it does sound a little bro-sciency to me but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Do they go back to normal size after you stop taking it? Having to deal with a larger sack of potatoes is not my idea of a good time.
    Ya they shrink back to normal eventually, but it's like being on top of the worlf for a while, my di** got bigger to
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%

I must say I am surprised to see such a response.....must have been the title...lol....anyhow, this forum rocks!!!! Honestly, once you break it down it doesn't seem as terrifying....Personally, I love my testicles....and the idea of them shrinking.....it just makes me quiver. I really can't wait to be 100% ready for my first cycle....I just want to have a fail proof plan.........well ok no plan is fail proof, but you get the point.

So to sum up the answers, it seems as though your balls generally atrophy...or seize to function.....and generally can start to function back to 100% after a pct or even quite possibly w/o, time and functionality varies depending on person and cycle. Does this seem to sum them up......

So for ****s and giggles....how small can they get.....like are we talking raisins....or like malt balls...lol...or possibly like those little chocolate Easter eggs that come wrapped in foil...lol...sorry kind of amused, but seriously....and I'm assuming the shrunk size depends on the size before cycle...so to the guys out there with "sacks of potatoes" you’re in luck!!!!!!
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

raisins are a possibility if you wanted to see no loss of testicle size, you could get HCG and dose it around 250-500iu 2x a week and that would likely keep them in shape
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by driftergibbs View Post
    ok, I recently just decided not to do a cycle of spawn.....I realized i need to educate myself more on takeing these crazy prohormones....anyhow so tren, m1t, spawn,etc.... have deffinatly been known to shrink your balls from this process where which your (and correct me if I'm wrong) pituitary gland produces less of some hormone, which in turn makes you boys basically stop producing sperm and their own testosterone.....please point and laugh if i'm wrong and please correct me...

So, my question is when they shrink, if you were not to assist them by takeing another supplement such as t-bol or whatever product there is out there....lol..how long would they stay baby balls?i know this question is so out of the normal, and this ball shrinking problem is so easily corrected, and quite honestly I really can't figure out if your body just starts to "fix" it's self or if you have rasin balls for ever.....

I've tried to search quite a bit on this and other forums, but usually the answer is just to fix the problem by "planning" properly for pre,post, and on cycles....which is great.....but i mean this is crazy your balls can shrink...lol...please, again, remember i am a complete newbie and am only learning from you all, so please have fun with this post, yell or laugh....either way i win bc i learn more and more with each post......

oh yes, and how long into a cycle can have you all noticed the small-ball syndrome? one dose...one week, onne month.....once everyother cycle...etc....
    Are you and the misses trying to get pregnant or is it an aesthetic worry?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.73%

Everyone's different, like so many already said.

Just finished all 30 days of mass tabs (yep, I did an IDS cycle lol) with just about no shutdown Huzzaahh, PCT should be breezy.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Use HCG around 250-500iu 2x a week and that would likely keep them in shape
    @driftergibbs:

If you are going the OTC route (PH, DS, etc.), you could also give Sustain alpha a try.
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    Nice avatar
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

just out of curiosity....what about this scares you guys? why would losing some ball size matter? even if it was permanent? ive never had a girl wanna know how big my balls were...or even care for that matter....my girls had a post cycle sack of potaoes to play with and an on cycle raisinette bag and never noticed the difference....now if my d!ck shrunk...then we would have a problem...
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    just out of curiosity....what about this scares you guys? why would losing some ball size matter? even if it was permanent? ive never had a girl wanna know how big my balls were...or even care for that matter....my girls had a post cycle sack of potaoes to play with and an on cycle raisinette bag and never noticed the difference....now if my d!ck shrunk...then we would have a problem...
    Exactly. Unless you're trying to get your girl pregnant whats the big deal?!?
  16. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    LMAO you would Easy...
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.7%

My balls have shrunk by the 3rd week of every cycle I have ran. By the 6th week of a cycle they feel as though they are about 1/2 the size the used to be (I'm just guessing here that might be somewhat in my head, I don't measure their diameter or anything like that). They are noticably smaller looking at them in the mirror suffice it to say. Based on my experience, it has taken up to 3-4 weeks post cycle for them to return to their pre-cycle normal size. Its all good with me though, for some reason when my balls shrink up it seems to make by weiner look bigger than it really is.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%

lol....well to be perfectly honest with all of you, i am quite fond of my balls, over the past 24 years we have become quite attached... ...I guess now that I think about it, I'm here in the desert, no girlfriend to bang now would be a good time to....well i guess even then the balls just don't matter....huh....guess it just seems weird to have my balls shrink.....lol...guess the pros def outway the bad though. just seemed weird and I wanted to hear a bit about what people experinced....
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%

if you don't want your balls to shrink don't take steroids. it's reversible (in most cases) with a planned PCT. I have 3 kids and have had a vasectomy so I could give a rats a%*. Like Mooch said, who cares if your balls are smaller. I've never Tea Bagged a babe and had her b*tch about the size of the boys.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If you all are that worried there's always hCG...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.44%

Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    if you don't want your balls to shrink don't take steroids. it's reversible (in most cases) with a planned PCT. I have 3 kids and have had a vasectomy so I could give a rats a%*. Like Mooch said, who cares if your balls are smaller. I've never Tea Bagged a babe and had her b*tch about the size of the boys.

I've had chicks really bitcth when I donkey punch 'em tho!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    yeah, I hear ya! The Flying Camel, Abraham Lincoln, & Komodo Dragon don't make the babes to excited either. Ha! Donkey Punch is a classic..
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%

abraham lincoln????...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    LOL! Ah, the good 'ol days.

As far as the OP, HcG will sort you out. Clomid seems to work for me. After my last cycle, I felt like I had to step around them when walking for a few days. On cycle, they went AWOL by about week 3.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.86%

Quote Originally Posted by driftergibbs View Post
    abraham lincoln????...
    Yeah, shave some pubage ahead of time and have it readily available. Shoot a load on her face and toss some pubes on her. Classic............
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.73%

Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    Yeah, shave some pubage ahead of time and have it readily available. Shoot a load on her face and toss some pubes on her. Classic............

lol

EDIT: that second emoticon i used there looks like it could be the chick getting ready for her abe

Similar Forum Threads

1. Elephant balls?
    By Itwasme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  2. PCT for shrunk balls
    By krpv1111 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Who's got the balls?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38