One More Serm Question

thafranchize

Awards
i wanna thank you guys for the information and not flaming a fella
What i have picked up is SERMs block estrogen and hence raise testosterone in the body. My question is...why cant someone just use a SERM in order to add muscle without every using PH,PS or AAS?

JeremyT

Awards
Technically a SERM like Nolvadex is actually a weak estrogen itself. It binds to the estrogen receptors so that stronger estrogens like the ones produced by your body cannot, and therefore aviates symptoms that would be caused by this. I doubt that using just a SERM is going to help you add muscle. Plus If i had any of them I wouldn't waste them on using them by using them not on cycle, or in a PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They don't really raise test over baseline too much when used for this purpose but testosterone is not the only thing needed for muscle growth. Estrogen is needed in small amounts and blocking them would for the most part not help to improve gains. Also SERMs do have sides of their own, especially if used long term and the risk vs reward would not be there when talking about SERMs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Technically a SERM like Nolvadex is actually a weak estrogen itself. It binds to the estrogen receptors so that stronger estrogens like the ones produced by your body cannot, and therefore aviates symptoms that would be caused by this. I doubt that using just a SERM is going to help you add muscle. Plus If i had any of them I wouldn't waste them on using them by using them not on cycle, or in a PCT.
:goodpost:

I see thats you first post... welcome to AM JT!

thafranchize

Awards
thanks for the added info..im a nattie recreational weightlifter and thought about using PH/PS ( im over 30 yrs old) i was informed that taking havoc i wudnt need a SERM..is there any other compound where you wudnt need a serm

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well yes u do havoc is incredbily weak and has serm like properties but if ur gonna run havoc yes ul need a serm something of nolvadex like 20 20 10 10 . and only reckless ppl get flamed the question serms wont getu flamed here.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the added info..im a nattie recreational weightlifter and thought about using PH/PS ( im over 30 yrs old) i was informed that taking havoc i wudnt need a SERM..is there any other compound where you wudnt need a serm
Use a SERM on havoc. ---> search for traumas havoc writeup if you are going to run the compound.