Can any one help me out

jaydee3rd

Awards
Im 21 5"10 154lbs i just started a cycle of UNI DECA 300 and UNI TREN 100 i started off with 1cc of each i was told about the whole thing from a friend who does shows he said i should do 1cc of test and .5cc of deca the rest of the cycle twice a week i have 10mL bottle of each i dont have my pct's yet but hes getting me them figuring he does shows and everything i didnt think i needed to research but now that ive been reading alot about it this doesnt sound like a great cycle can anyone help me out and give me some tips

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
try putting on some weight naturally. that way when you cycle, you'll know how you have to eat.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Honestly......I would say wait till you are a little older.

If you are that pressed for a cycle though, go with 500mg a week TestE for 12 weeks and jumpstart with dbol for the first 4 weeks.

But I would hold off until you are a bit older, and probably closer to 180 at your height.......just personal opinion

jaydee3rd

Awards
thanks for the quick replys and opinion but i started already with 1cc of each and my eating is deff improved alot i was 137lbs and in 2 months i went to 154 but havent moved from this wieght in a month mayb a little longer ive been eating alot and healthy and working out 4 times a week can you give me advice since i already started so i make this a good cycle and get the most gain out of it?