Lil help? Propodrol and T-Roid cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lean as it is. I eat CLEAN. Very disciplined.

I am bloated/holding water from this cycle. Only 5 days in.

WTF

2 caps each per day
7 am and 4 pm

Nothng else changed

Im perplexed as these are supposed to be DRY compounds!

T-Roid
19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione
NON METHYLATED (easy on the liver) oral designer anabolic that is chemically similar to the Super Powerful anabolic trenbolone acetate. T-Roid users are reporting Lean Body mass gains of 8-15 lbs that are described as Hard, dry, and tight with big leaps in strength.

Like Trenbolone, T-Roid will not aromatize to estrogen. The feared medical condition called gynecomastia is absent with T-Roid.
T-Roid is a potent oral designer anabolic and should only be used by the experienced bodybuilder.

PROPODROL:
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate 30 mgPropadrol is possibly the fastest acting pro anabolic available. The compound 6-17-dihyoxyetiocholove-3-ol propionate (3-OHAT) is structured to metabolize very quickly. With this in mind, the gains are quick and sudden. Expect massive strength and quality weight gains.

EST did not stop there as we added a unique progestin that adds a one /two punch to the formula. Keep in mind, as this compound is structured it can not aromatize nor convert into DHT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
estrogen may just be a little high. Havoc caused me to feel so bloated

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Whats 2 caps at both? 60mg?

On T-Roid I gained 20+lbs...... I was eating ALOT of carbs though, your body will hold a lot of glycogen which is maybe whats making you feel bloated.

Has your strength gone up? What are your goals for this cycle?

I did 60/60/90/90/90 on T-Roid and gained 20lbs and went up 1% in BF. But I used it for a bulking cycle and ate a lot of food.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Whats 2 caps at both? 60mg?

On T-Roid I gained 20+lbs...... I was eating ALOT of carbs though, your body will hold a lot of glycogen which is maybe whats making you feel bloated.

Has your strength gone up? What are your goals for this cycle?

I did 60/60/90/90/90 on T-Roid and gained 20lbs and went up 1% in BF. But I used it for a bulking cycle and ate a lot of food.
do you have before and after pics?

i'd like to see this 20lbs you keep mentioning in every thread, pretty interesting results.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
do you have before and after pics?

i'd like to see this 20lbs you keep mentioning in every thread, pretty interesting results.
I do have before and after pics.

The thing you have to take into account with my weight gain was I was not particualaly big when i started my cycle. I weighed 162 at the start I am now around 180.

I will upload some pics of before and after. Just need to get them off my phone.

rosco1234

Awards
propadrol was a waste of money imo i ran it along side of havoc and didnt notice any difference that running havor solo except for the crazy wood i would get.