is this superdrol?

ryanjmd

Awards
is "2a, 17a-methyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol" superdrol?

What is the difference between methyl and dimethyl because obviously I thought the superdrol formula was "2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol" but the bottle I bought says "2a, 17a-methyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol."

Thank You.

BT200

Awards
Dimethyl means its methylated twice, therefore twice as bas on your liver. What is the product your asking about? It could be just a sh!ty comapny misprint.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is a di-methyl

ryanjmd

Awards
It is s-drol which is supposed to be a SD clone made by nutra coastal and I bought it from a1 supplements.com, they seemed like a reputable company because on there website it said that the Systematic name was "2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol" which is a clone of the original SD, but on all 6 bottles that I bought it says "2a, 17a-methyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol."

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is s-drol which is supposed to be a SD clone made by nutra coastal and I bought it from a1 supplements.com, they seemed like a reputable company because on there website it said that the Systematic name was "2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol" which is a clone of the original SD, but on all 6 bottles that I bought it says "2a, 17a-methyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol."
It is superdrol..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
probably just another misprint....it really worries me though that all these companies cant even get their labels right....whats going into the bottle? i would e-mail the website you got it from for further info...or the company if you can actually track down some contact info...

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i don't understand how something so simple as far as labeling and it being your own product, how they couldn't get that right. seems odd to me.

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
Can someone explain the difference between 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (Superdrol) and 2a,17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol (S-Drol NG from Nutracoastal) in terms of functionality and dosing requirements? Are they effectively the same compound and should be dosed accordingly? Or is the methyl not as potent as the dimethyl? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I checked the Nutracoastal website and they list the product as 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol . I have contacted them to see if this is just a label misprint or actually a different compound. I'll post the response when (if) I receive it.

RESPONSE from Nutra Planet:

It is just a misprint on the label, with the di portion missing, no worries same effective compound.

Last edited:

mr allahyar

Awards
Yeah Dimethyl is going to make it harsher on your liver, and slightly less potent. I wouldn't give it grounds for amping up your dosage though. And Superdrol is 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one , that is straight off my bottle. Where are you getting your info from?

S-Drol is supposedly an exact Superdrol clone, however so is Methly Depot and the compounds can't legally be the same. It looks like the only difference in the Superdrol compound vs. the S-drol compound is the 17b-ol on the end..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
6 bottles? wtf, are you buying a decades worth of it for?

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Wow I saw a question like this on bb.com months ago. Yeah the dude said look on wilki they both differ the superdrol and s-drol I just wanted to put in my 2 cents but again I just saw a thread like this on bb.com

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
the compound structure differs some what but again might be the same effect so.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29