When does Gyno really kick in?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
On Cycle or on PCT?

I had a bit of a scare mid way through cycle and still think something is wrong with my right nipple. But shoudl i expect it to get worse though PCT or better?

Doing T-roid 60/60/90/90/90

PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50

Last week of T-roid now.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think gyno sets in at a particular time , when you feel the lump thats when its there.

i wouldnt go searching for it, be aware but dont play and look soo hard for it. itll freak you out.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
when your body has converted enough test to estro via the aromatase
enzyme..could be 3 days into your cycle...could be a month after your finish PCT...all depends on your body chemistry.. you will know...area behind the nipple starts to itch and feel kinda strange..may be a little pain setting in with it...soon after a small lump will appear...if you have it, you will know

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mine appeared out of nowhere 2 weeks into my prop/tren cycle. there was no sensitivity, no pain, no itching.....but theres def a lump

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear ya on that man..i jump started a Prop/Tren A cycle with superdrol and i wound up with gyno about a month after i finished PCT...i think i was shutdown so hard that i just had a massive estro rebound...****'s permanent now...contemplating surgery down the road

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Scary stuff!

I am also taking Vit B6, ZMA and Vitex. How long should i take these for? Through PCT? After PCT?