Accutane and Steroids

bigmoe70

Awards
I'm going to start taking accutane tomorrow. My treatment will last 3 months, until mid April. I've been off steroids since august but I'm planning on going on a test/eq/dbol cycle in June. Here are my questions:

-Would it be safe to start a cycle a month and a half after finishing accutane?

-For the people who took accutane, did your acne reappear after going on another cycle after the accutane treatment?

Thanks.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Bump. What is your dosing on the accutane? I am about to start mine within the week also.

dan12

Awards
You would be fine starting the cycle 1.5 months after accutane. My acne has not reappear after i stopped and i do not come off test. I used acctuane and it successfully cleared my acne and i have used it on a cycle of test/tren. I went to 80mg on accutane for about a month but i found it to be almost as effective at 40mg just less side effects.

bigmoe70

Awards
Bump. What is your dosing on the accutane? I am about to start mine within the week also.
My doctor has me going on 10mg for the first week, 20mg for the week after that, then 40mg for 2 weeks. I'm going to do some blood work after that and if everything is fine he said I'll go to 50mg for the rest of the treatment. I'm going to be going on it for a total of 3 months.

honda450

honda450

Awards
How bad is your guys acne at the start before you do the Accutane?? Like really bad or?? care to explain..

bigmoe70

Awards
How bad is your guys acne at the start before you do the Accutane?? Like really bad or?? care to explain..
My face is fine but the acne on my back and chest is pretty bad. I didnt ask my doctor to go on accutane, it was actually his idea.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you save some at the end of your run and throw it in the cycle at a low dose?