jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i am doing a pp/sd bridge soon
4wks pp 4wks sd nice and basic
but i want a base. like week 1-7 win or week1-7 trenebolan
what do u guys think? im leaning towards tren since not methyl.
any opinions from pros?

right now im still dieting i went from 225lbs and am aiming a lean 195lbs (would be like 6%bf for me at 195) and then start a bulk
btw i will add trisorbagen to pp and sd not to tren or win

opinions?

Soad

Soad

Awards
im starting pp/sd with 800mgs of bold threw out the whole thing

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm? explain bold? wet dry? typical results cuz i think wat i wanted to do would w.o. pretty well 2

Soad

Soad

Awards
hmm? explain bold? wet dry? typical results cuz i think wat i wanted to do would w.o. pretty well 2
bolds = 1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione safe on the liver, Dry gains i believe its been banned now or being so it will be more expsensive then it alrdy is.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u want to run 3 orals in one cycle? come on, thats poor research if u ask me. methyl or not, its still very hard on ur body

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can handle it i ran bridges before with 2 orals i got a strong body

BT200

Awards
8 weeks of an oral is also a really long time man, especially with mdrol...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st off winstrol is a inject
2nd so ill be running 1 oral at a time (2 on the wk i bridge them) pp1-4 sd 4-7 so its 7wks
3rd so 1 oral plus inject winstrol is not hard as u guys think.
i belive WIN can be run for 8wks? so ill jumpstart WIN 1 week and then throw in PP
ill log it on this site too

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
famous last words

u dont gotta be so negative man. all i meant is my body can handle alot of stress since i give it alot of break between cycles and im really immune to 99% of the sides ppl describe from various prohormones/steroids

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol inject is still C-17 methylated, the only difference is it avoids a first pass of the liver through the digestive systems that orals must pass. Otherwise it is just as toxic because it eventually passes the liver through the circulatory system.

I would recommend you get a liver enzyme test every 4 weeks while cycling orals like pro body builders.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
if your already running injectable winstrol, why don't ditch the orals, run some test, maybe some tren ace, and end with winstrol, or you can run the test and jump start with the phera. just a thought.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I agree with boggs. If you're already injecting an illicit why not just go:

Test prop 1-8
Tren ace 2-8
Winny if you really want to.

A lot better on the body with more sustainable gains. Tren is great for the cut you want.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I WOULD LOVE TOOOOOO
but i got no access to those. i only have access to WINNY
im not running for another month-2months i just like to set up cycles way ahead of time so i can prepare myself physically and mentally and gather all the support supps. and pcts

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i mean i would love to run tren ace and test-e and add WINNY in the last 4-5weeks of cycle

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
right
winstrol should not be used as a base!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it seems like im using it for a base. but im trying to run a bridge with winstrol involed so i guess it is a base huh. u guys want me to log this cycle?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
What will your support supps. be?

And I'd be interested in a log. Along with blood work results, before and after, if you're doing them.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
u dont gotta be so negative man. all i meant is my body can handle alot of stress since i give it alot of break between cycles and im really immune to 99% of the sides ppl describe from various prohormones/steroids
Not negative, just realistic. You cannot run an 8 week sd/pp/winny oral cycle without consequences.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i can get dbol and test e so i might just run that and end it with winstrol if not ill run the original idea

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
That sounds a LOT better on your body and you will most likely gain the same amount. Whats the dosing and progression looking like now?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depends if i can get my hands on some dbol and test-e so far no luck :(
but if i did id run the dbo probably at
wk1 30
wk2 40
wk3 50
wk4 50
and test at 300 per pin = 600/wk