m drol noob

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
So...I WAS going to run a cycle of epistane, and postponed it. Now I'm reconsidering what would be most beneficial for me. I am entertaining the thought of mdrol (this would be my first time using mdrol), since it seems that I could have as good or better lean gains @ 3 weeks instead of 4-5. My idea is the typical plan

mdrol - 10/20/20
Cycle Support

PCT
tamox: 20/20/20/20
PCS as directed

There's some new stuff out there now (dimethazine), but the research is too new..plus, I really like this 3 week idea. I understand the "harshness" of this compound, and that gyno is more common w/ this than any other...but from what I remember, having tamox to take on hand at 20mg a day can stop any gyno?

jock19

Awards
Most people will tell you not to run m-drol if you haven't run anything before. Try something like h-drol to start with and see how you get on.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I ran hdrol. Had good results. Little/no sides & decent results from PCT (torem & reversitol) =). However this is only my second cycle...I guess most people would probably say still save mdrol for when you are more experienced. --it is just that everyone knows and never doubts that you will have good gains w/ mdrol. i dunno. I wish I could find a writeup about it. I'm starting to get tired of searching for information within everyone's conversations that go off topic very quickly. lol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I ran hdrol. Had good results. Little/no sides & decent results from PCT (torem & reversitol) =). However this is only my second cycle...I guess most people would probably say still save mdrol for when you are more experienced. --it is just that everyone knows and never doubts that you will have good gains w/ mdrol. i dunno. I wish I could find a writeup about it. I'm starting to get tired of searching for information within everyone's conversations that go off topic very quickly. lol.
what do you want to know about mdrol. i've ran more than 4 cycles or SD, methyldx3.......those are the same compound.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
what do you want to know about mdrol. i've ran more than 4 cycles or SD, methyldx3.......those are the same compound.
Oh, good, a good resource! I am really considering runnign just a short cycle (10/20/20). Can you tell me what your gains were? Also, people always talk about how "hard" the compound is, but never specify what they mean by "harsh" --other than liver toxicity really. Do you know?

...and i've heard gyno can be a problem here. I never really had any gyno during puberty, etc, so I doubt I am high risk, but just curious if you took any precautions, etc.

Thanks man.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Oh, good, a good resource! I am really considering runnign just a short cycle (10/20/20). Can you tell me what your gains were? Also, people always talk about how "hard" the compound is, but never specify what they mean by "harsh" --other than liver toxicity really. Do you know?

...and i've heard gyno can be a problem here. I never really had any gyno during puberty, etc, so I doubt I am high risk, but just curious if you took any precautions, etc.

Thanks man.
short cycle? good idea. gains? it depends on your diet and intensity of your training, not going to dicuss mine cause everyone's differnt here, but i will say my 1st run was not that good due to both my diet and training being not in line. make sure your's is and you'll be surprised. harsh compound? yes, but with proper support supps you s/b fine. i suggest ai's cycle support pre-loaded for 1 week and during and for 1 week after. it has everything but the kitchen sink in there. there might be an issue of high bp, back pumps (use taurine for this) calf pumps. and milk thistle or perfect cycle from AX would be a nice addition to the cycle support. gyno? it doesn't matter is you had it when you were a kid or not, i would run a low dose of Nolva, Torm or Clomid just to be safe. SERM's also bring your "boys back from being shutdown sooner. which i would not think you will experience with that low dose.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
short cycle? good idea. gains? it depends on your diet and intensity of your training, not going to dicuss mine cause everyone's differnt here, but i will say my 1st run was not that good due to both my diet and training being not in line. make sure your's is and you'll be surprised. harsh compound? yes, but with proper support supps you s/b fine. i suggest ai's cycle support pre-loaded for 1 week and during and for 1 week after. it has everything but the kitchen sink in there. there might be an issue of high bp, back pumps (use taurine for this) calf pumps. and milk thistle or perfect cycle from AX would be a nice addition to the cycle support. gyno? it doesn't matter is you had it when you were a kid or not, i would run a low dose of Nolva, Torm or Clomid just to be safe. SERM's also bring your "boys back from being shutdown sooner. which i would not think you will experience with that low dose.

Thanks for the advice I had planned to load Cycle Support and run on cycle :). Are you suggesting run low dose of a SERM on cycle (I already had it planned for PCT). I heard before running low dose during can prevent gyno.

I had good results from hdrol, which hopefully is some inidication that my training and diet is at least on par. How did you run your mdrol? what worked best? is 10/20/20 really that low? Would you suggest running a little higher?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you can run m-drol safely for 4-5 weeks just like any oral.
sides can be high

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice I had planned to load Cycle Support and run on cycle :). Are you suggesting run low dose of a SERM on cycle (I already had it planned for PCT). I heard before running low dose during can prevent gyno.

I had good results from hdrol, which hopefully is some inidication that my training and diet is at least on par. How did you run your mdrol? what worked best? is 10/20/20 really that low? Would you suggest running a little higher?
SERM for after cycle, you can run a low dose of an AI if you think gyno is a possibility, i would not worry though. and no, 10/20/20 is fine for a first time. your not going anywhere are you? you can run it again you know (joking).

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
that is a horrible idea to suggest
x2. u can run it for 4-5 weeks...but ud be stupid and experience alot of sides. 3 weeks..4 weeks max..then ur looking at horrible sides if u go past that.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
guarenteed?
you guys are hilarious. hahaha
please don't get offended by this post.

question........and i know the answer to this already

what is more harsh?
superdrol or anadrol?

how long do most people run anadrol at?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
that is a horrible idea to suggest

I thought that was strange. I've seen a few people run it 4 weeks, never 5..

Thanks for all the help you guys. So, does this look like a decent plan (as far as cycle/PCT is concerned):

mdrol
10/20/20
Cycle Support (before, during, after)
taurine if necessary

PCT:
nolva (clomid better? if so, dosage?) 20/20/20/20
Post Cycle Support 2 in a.m. 2 in p.m.)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
guarenteed?
you guys are hilarious. hahaha
please don't get offended by this post.

personally i just dont like ur suggestions. u chime in to every thread and maybe 1 out of 100 posts u actually have decent advice.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i didnt gain sh!t from mdrol
no gains? as in 0 weight? or just not as much as you expected...? do you think it was the mdrol that was bad (i.e. that another clone is better)? or just didn't work for you...??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was strange. I've seen a few people run it 4 weeks, never 5..

Thanks for all the help you guys. So, does this look like a decent plan (as far as cycle/PCT is concerned):

mdrol
10/20/20
Cycle Support (before, during, after)
taurine if necessary

PCT:
nolva (clomid better? if so, dosage?) 20/20/20/20
Post Cycle Support 2 in a.m. 2 in p.m.)

personally i like clomid because it brings the boys back fairly quickly. if u run clomid after ur 3 week mdrol run, then do 50/50/50mg. nolva is good to have on hand if gyno problems arise

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i just don't believe in 3 weeks cycles. i wanna say something and i really don't want to turn this thread into an arguement.

buuuuutttt......

a lot of you guys do cycle after a cycle and post pictures and after about a year, you look the same. i got more progress than many here who post pics naturally.

also, every forum i go to is different. many of you guys just repeat what you hear but if you go to other forums, most of their members are saying sh*t that is totally different from here.

just sayin'.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no gains? as in 0 weight? or just not as much as you expected...? do you think it was the mdrol that was bad (i.e. that another clone is better)? or just didn't work for you...??

strength went up slightly and i felt harder, gained +2lbs MAX. i did a 2 week cycle then a 2.5 week cycle....i cut the 2.5 cycle short because nothing was happening

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
personally i like clomid because it brings the boys back fairly quickly. if u run clomid after ur 3 week mdrol run, then do 50/50/50mg. nolva is good to have on hand if gyno problems arise

hmm...well maybe since I'll have nolva on hand anyway, maybe i could try the nolva/clomid combo PCT? ...I'll have to research more how that works though. I'm just worried about the "emotional side effect" that I read about from clomid..

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i like clomid better too.

however, i'd run it

100/100/100/50/50/50

why?
i get very shutdown from superdrol.

but whatever, i'm a crackhead who doesn't know sh*t.......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i just don't believe in 3 weeks cycles. i wanna say something and i really don't want to turn this thread into an arguement.

buuuuutttt......

a lot of you guys do cycle after a cycle and post pictures and after about a year, you look the same. i got more progress than many here who post pics naturally.

also, every forum i go to is different. many of you guys just repeat what you hear but if you go to other forums, most of their members are saying sh*t that is totally different from here.

just sayin'.

i know u from bb.com from a while back, before u even came here. and u were the idiot who ran cycle after cycle after cycle. dont bust anyone's balls but ur own.

i remember when u didnt know jack sh!t and asked the dumbest questions and gave even worse advice.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you must be thinking of a different member bro. i'm one of the most respected members there bro.

cycle after cycle?
as if i was a juice monkey....listen to this guy! haha
and even if i have ran many cycles, i still went from 112lbs to 181lbs in one year and a half.......

you have no idea man.......

that's it. no more. i said i didn't wanna argue.

well, i'll shut up if you can do this.
go find one of those threads i made where i didn't know sh*t.
go ahead.
or one that i asked a stupid question

i dare you

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im done arguing too, but i recongnize ur pic and remember ur stats

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
that's what i thought
you're lying
find the threads

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

buuuuutttt......

just sayin'.
your right, your the man.....feel better now? btw i wonder how the blood test of those other guys are? what are they saying so different. you seem to enjoy those forums, you could always stay there if you want no one has dragged you to your computer to log in here man.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
strength went up slightly and i felt harder, gained +2lbs MAX. i did a 2 week cycle then a 2.5 week cycle....i cut the 2.5 cycle short because nothing was happening
hahahahahahaha

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
your right, your the man.....feel better now? btw i wonder how the blood test of those other guys are? what are they saying so different. you seem to enjoy those forums, you could always stay there if you want no one has dragged you to your computer to log in here man.
i love this place man.
if you don't like me, i don't care lol.

bloodwork was horrible on cycle.

after PCT, most go back to normal.
yeah most people that log post bloodowork over there.

if you research steroids you'll read it man. cholesterol gets bad on cycle. i've seen bloodwork of 30mg of epistane and cholesterol was rediculous.

most of the time, when i post something here, i'm already anticipating people to flame me. but for some reason, i feel the need to not shut my mouth just because i believe something that everybody else does not. i like speaking my mind.

going to the gym and then school

see y'all later

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i love this place man.

if you research steroids you'll read it man. cholesterol gets bad on cycle. i've seen bloodwork of 30mg of epistane and cholesterol was rediculous.

most of the time, when i post something here, i'm already anticipating people to flame me. but for some reason, i feel the need to not shut my mouth just because i believe something that everybody else does not. i like speaking my mind.

see y'all later
your right man.....have it your way. speak your mind here. it's a big forum. we can all fit.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i love this place man.

see y'all later

ok this is great and all. but make your own thread. this is what i'm talking about. Lately on here, good dialogue gets ruined by someone too preoccupied with proving their point.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
OK. so back to the subject at hand?

What is the optimal way to dose? on the 10mg week, it's probably best to take pre-workout, yah?

What about on 20 mg weeks? 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout (I workout in the evening)...2 preworkout?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
OK. so back to the subject at hand?

What is the optimal way to dose? on the 10mg week, it's probably best to take pre-workout, yah?

What about on 20 mg weeks? 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout (I workout in the evening)...2 preworkout?
back on track, good idea man. yes, 1st week, one pre workout, about 1 hour or so, it's not an exact science. and then in the 2nd week, one in the moring and 1 again pre w/o.........looking forward to seeing your results, keep us informed, would ya?

chipmunk43

Awards
and when you stopped taking any side efffect or did u just keep working out and eatting healthy ???????? wtire back please i need your oppion on this stuff

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
and when you stopped taking any side efffect or did u just keep working out and eatting healthy ???????? wtire back please i need your oppion on this stuff
try f ucking eating food, it does wonders. u dont need steroids. stop butting into other people's threads asking dumba$$ questions

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty excited for this. I have a friend who will be doing his first run of Epistane. He'll be starting a week earlier, so we'll finish at the same time. Should be fun! =D

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

5' 8" 115lbs? man. that is SKINNY! dood. i was pretty skinny when i started too. Just eat everything in site (that is not snickers) and workout 4+ x/week. and you'll gain PLENTY

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking foward to starting my cycle in a week and a half! Anyway, you guys think I have bases covered as far as "ancillaries", etc.? I've been researching gyno as a precaution, but people are very vague in their threads as far as prevention and treatement...hopefully I won't have to worry though. Is the tamox high enough to hinder the delayed gyno stuffs?

mdrol - 10/20/20
Cycle Support

PCT
tamox: 20/20/20/20
PCS as directed
EndoAmp (cort control in 3rd week...does a lot of for the bizalls too, haha)

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
you can run m-drol safely for 4-5 weeks just like any oral.
sides can be high

Yes you can! you can only produce soo much in 3 weeks. best oral cylces have been around 4-6 weeks at a moddest dose.

anything you get in 3 weeks is probably going to go just as fast. i personally like running things longer at a lower dose. longest ive run an oral is 8 weeks. i think 3 weeks is a good place to start. but you can def go longer.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can! you can only produce soo much in 3 weeks. best oral cylces have been around 4-6 weeks at a moddest dose.

anything you get in 3 weeks is probably going to go just as fast. i personally like running things longer at a lower dose. longest ive run an oral is 8 weeks.

ya this is mdrol though. it's strong (well, from what i hear, haha). how did you do your mdrol cycles?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
ya this is mdrol though. it's strong (well, from what i hear, haha). how did you do your mdrol cycles?

10 20 20 and 10 10 10 20 20. i am not a fan of m-drol just dont feel well on it sure does make me look great though. im sure my cholesterol and bp were altered negatively but this is a price you have to pay when venture into the darkness. had blood work 3 months after the 2nd cycle everything was fine.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
10 20 20 and 10 10 10 20 20. i am not a fan of m-drol just dont feel well on it sure does make me look great though. im sure my cholesterol and bp were altered negatively but this is a price you have to pay when venture into the darkness. had blood work 3 months after the 2nd cycle everything was fine.

how did the 3 weeker go? That's my plan right now. I MAY extend to 4 if I feel the sides won't hinder the other parts of my life (work & lsat studies mainly). Plus, if I get 10-12, I will be more than happy and probably stop cuz i'm scared to grow any larger in that short of a time, lol.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
went fine blew up from the first dose until i stoped. no apparent sides. just lost the size fairly quick when i stopped. pct was 40 20 20 20 of nolva. 3 weeks is def safer on the body and a good place to start. i just dont believe its optimal for bodybuilding. hopefully i dont get flamed like the other guy.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
another thing id go with 10 10 10 not 10 20 20 depending on how much you are gaining. if you gaining well at 10mg dont go up. i dose it about 1-2 hours before a workout.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
another thing id go with 10 10 10 not 10 20 20 depending on how much you are gaining. if you gaining well at 10mg dont go up. i dose it about 1-2 hours before a workout.

yah, i may take you up on that advice, i'll have to see how i feel the first week. when you did 20, you take all 20 pre-workout? or split it?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
yah, i may take you up on that advice, i'll have to see how i feel the first week. when you did 20, you take all 20 pre-workout? or split it?
when i did 20mg i did 10mg in the morning and 10mg before workout.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
so.........people here are just programed to do the opposite of the advice i give?

wtf?
i just said you can run it for 4-5 weeks and nearly got stabbed by some people. now this guys says the same things and.......oh well.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
so.........people here are just programed to do the opposite of the advice i give?

wtf?
i just said you can run it for 4-5 weeks and nearly got stabbed by some people. now this guys says the same things and.......oh well.

not at all. i said i might try just doing the low dosage and see how i feel. maybe i wasn't specific enough. so defensive! =P. I guess I would be too if people kept flaming me for giving my opinion, haha. I'm always careful about what I say here because of that!

and i dunno, from what i understood from your earlier posts, you were saying you could run at like 30 for 5 weeks, but maybe i misunderstood. --or maybe you are right. but i'd rather be conservative for now.