Minimising shutdown on a pulse cycle

doublejj77

Awards
Ok, title says it all. How can we go about minimising the already decreased shutdown experienced on a pulse cycle?

I'm gonna pulse one of:

Havoc
Havoc + SD
Havoc + Mass Tabs

Obviously the least harsh of these will be havoc only but i'm interested in knowing what i can do aside from the compound used to minimise shudown throughout. This is very important to me.

I'm currently 4 weeks into MassFX and have just started the 2nd bottle which i'll run throughout.

Any suggestions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why would u run a natty test booster alongside a steroid? that would not be beneficial in any way.

u dont stack a pulse. pick one compound and run it:

eod
2 days on 1 off
2 days on 2 off
2 weeks on 2 weeks off (repeat)

there are plenty of ways to pulse

MrZ

Awards
How would low dose clomid work? Maybe 12.5 mg on offdays?

Z

doublejj77

Awards
i've seen plenty of people stacking as well as doing solo runs

dosing monday, thursday, friday for me.

Also heard running an AI on off days may help prevent shutdown.

MrZ

Awards
I did rebound reloaded 2 caps on offdays and experienced zero shutdown from my epi pulse.

doublejj77

Awards
I did rebound reloaded 2 caps on offdays and experienced zero shutdown from my epi pulse.
What were your gains like?

From what i can see Havoc will be the safer option shutdown wise but obv SD gives better gains but with a greater risk of shutdown

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
why pulse havoc?
imo, that's very weak

MrZ

Awards
What were your gains like?

From what i can see Havoc will be the safer option shutdown wise but obv SD gives better gains but with a greater risk of shutdown
I gained about 6 lbs in 5 weeks while looking harder at the end. I gains 12 lbs on a straight cycle with some fatweight so I like the pulse.

Did a pulse with Ergomax and gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks but those were quite wet and I had sides so I like the epi compounds for pulsing.

Z

Ps: 2 On 2 Off

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
So you guys feel that pulsing works pretty well? I have heard two different theories about this

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i tried pulsig epistane and not only were my emotions and hormones all over the place, but i didn't gain sh*t.

and i was pulsing it at 60mg 4 days a week

then i ran it at 40mg streight and got a 6lbs gain.

SadMac

Awards
Just run the SD 4 weeks. if your diet is perfect 4000cals plus there is no way this cycle will fail. 15 lbs here they come..... :)

doublejj77

Awards
Just run the SD 4 weeks. if your diet is perfect 4000cals plus there is no way this cycle will fail. 15 lbs here they come..... :)
We seem to be getting off point. I've done plenty of straight cylces with various compounds SD included. However the point of this pulse is to gain without getting shutdown, which straight cycles do and typically take me 6 weeks to recover from with clomid. I want to keep shutdown to a minimum and libido in check first and foremost and gain what i can whilst doing this.

doublejj77

Awards
The point of the thread is what can be taken alongside to minimise shutdown when pulsing?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
The point of the thread is what can be taken alongside to minimise shutdown when pulsing?

high doses of Hdrol possibly, if i remember correctly i think i has a pretty long half-life for an oral.....say 100mg eod?

if u have a source for AAS i would consider test prop 100mg eod with HCG 250iu 2x a week

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Consider a good Natural Test Booster on off days, some of the more common choices would be Post Cycle Therapy (aka Stoked), Diesel Test Hardcore, or Activate Extreme. Some even add 50-100mg DHEA on "OFF" days to help control cortisol and keep libido in check.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
theres a log in the cycle info section where a dude is pulsing havoc, and dr. d has come back and given him some advice....you should definitely check it out. he's using daa to help with shutdown. i've honestly been wondering if just running hcg wouldn't be a bad idea, but i've never really seen anyone else doing that.

definitely use some kind of test booster on off days, and an ai would probably help as well.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand the logic behind pulsing with a stack.

you are pulsing to avoid shutdown.

theres no way you will avoid shutdown taking two steroids in doses used for anabolism.

you might as well run one solo fullblast if thats your plan.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
AI on off days

or lower dose AI each day

and i think i remember readiing about using a cortisol blocker somewhere...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pulsed epi last year for 6 weeks, M W F around 40-60mg. Worked out pretty well with gains in strength and size (~6 lbs).

HOWEVER, I got bloodwork immediately after and I was shut down. I had been using an AI and Test Booster on off days to minimize shutdown, but it didn't work. My PCT was insufficient, and lost gains because of slow recovery and low test.

If you pulse, make sure you have a thorough PCT. Don't skimp on PCT, you're still taking steroids whether it's a pulse or straight cycle!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use a AI on OFF days or natural T booster. Id use a AI & tribulus+ZMA or something like that. T911 would do it too.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
use a AI on OFF days or natural T booster. Id use a AI & tribulus+ZMA or something like that. T911 would do it too.
or you can use a lower dose everyday. as discussed in his thread.

Sure, 25mg ATD every night will work to greatly diminish shutdown and won't wreck your libido at that dose either.
tribulus... only good for libido (and even that is inconsistent)

zma... might help sleep

get a real test booster for off days. something that actually boosts test.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Straight run + hcg = way better gains, elimination of sides