Feeling well Shi**y just after starting cycle!!

rokkus

Awards
ok guys, sorry to be on a paranoia rant here but i am currently holed up in my dark little bedroom, wrapped in a blanket, feeling very poorly... flu like symptoms, mild back ache, fuzzy head. it is the dreaded man-flu, i'm sure... or am i?

i put this down to the fact it's been snowing heavily for the last few days and my landlord still hasn't fixed a big f-off hole in my windowframe which is made worse by an pointless heating system that pre-dates moses' parting of the red sea!

but... yesterday i started a cycle of 19-Nor-Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) by tri-city chemicals and LG's liquid masterdrol (dont rate it but rather use it than waste it!). could this have anything to do with my doomed state? my housemate, well aware of what i've been taking, has put in great time and effort to inform me i'm going to die (hopefully cos i'm off work and he isn't), and now i'm starting to believe him. why me? why?

I have done ds cycles in the past and they have never kicked in this fast, especially when i'm using low doses.

damned man-flu!

on a serious note, can these things kick in this fast and can problems manifest themselves as flu-like symptoms? i have heard of but never experienced 'ph flu'!

also, should i stop taking the 19-Nor-Tren til i feel much better or should i continue a maintenance dose?

as for my housemate, i'm going to scuttle downstairs in my duvet-fortress and and contaminate his food with my man-flu... if i'm going down, i aint going down alone!:rocketwhore:

Roks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your just sick man. If that's the case and you just started like yesterday just hold off on your cycle.

rokkus

Awards
yea, cheers boyz. only 4 caps and a spoon full of medicine down so not like i've messed my **** up. just glad i'm ill now and not in a week.

i miss the gym already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I know its not funny but I had to laugh just a tiny bit at the man-flu!

Hope you feel better soon.

MSE

MSE

Awards
ok guys, sorry to be on a paranoia rant here but i am currently holed up in my dark little bedroom, wrapped in a blanket, feeling very poorly... flu like symptoms, mild back ache, fuzzy head. it is the dreaded man-flu, i'm sure... or am i?

i put this down to the fact it's been snowing heavily for the last few days and my landlord still hasn't fixed a big f-off hole in my windowframe which is made worse by an pointless heating system that pre-dates moses' parting of the red sea!

but... yesterday i started a cycle of 19-Nor-Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) by tri-city chemicals and LG's liquid masterdrol (dont rate it but rather use it than waste it!). could this have anything to do with my doomed state? my housemate, well aware of what i've been taking, has put in great time and effort to inform me i'm going to die (hopefully cos i'm off work and he isn't), and now i'm starting to believe him. why me? why?

I have done ds cycles in the past and they have never kicked in this fast, especially when i'm using low doses.

damned man-flu!

on a serious note, can these things kick in this fast and can problems manifest themselves as flu-like symptoms? i have heard of but never experienced 'ph flu'!

also, should i stop taking the 19-Nor-Tren til i feel much better or should i continue a maintenance dose?

as for my housemate, i'm going to scuttle downstairs in my duvet-fortress and and contaminate his food with my man-flu... if i'm going down, i aint going down alone!:rocketwhore:

Roks
Nothing you are on will give you any symptoms (test flu) you are just sick.