what can I do about HEADACHES ON CYCLE??

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 5 of Designer Supplements Superdrol and I have had a few wicked headaches. What (if anything) is safe to use while taking this ridiculously harsh compound? Cheers guys, angel77
I think it could be related to a raise in blood pressure. I am already on plenty of support supps including Hawthorne Berries.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
up ur water intake. also take into account the changing season (at least where i am). allergies always give me wicked headaches

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
up ur water intake. also take into account the changing season (at least where i am). allergies always give me wicked headaches
i'M DRINKNING WATER LIKE IT'S GOIN' OUT OF STYLE. I'M ALMOST CERTAIN IT'S MY BLOOD PRESSURE. IT FEELS ALOT LIKE WHAT I FELT WHEN I JUMPED UP TO 50MG OF HAVOC. NO HERBAL SUPP OR ANYTHING?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
up the water intake, control your breathing during excercise and maybe get some hawthorne berries and some fish oil

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
up the water intake, control your breathing during excercise and maybe get some hawthorne berries and some fish oil
CoQ10 is also very good for BP issues, which is what it sounds like he has....agreed

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's most likely bp. Try celery seed extract. Start off with a high dose and it will work almost immediately. Was a life-saver for me to combat the bp induced headaches from a combo of albuterol, recreate, and nicotine.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
try upping the hawthorne always worked for me on sdrol how much are you taking now?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about testing your blood pressure instead of guessing?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
CoQ10 is also very good for BP issues, which is what it sounds like he has....agreed

Now that is somethiong I haven't tried. I left my cycle support at home so I just took my second dose. I can already feel it working. I'll have to pick up some coq10. Cheers you guys, angel77

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how do you dose this bro?
i always take the recommended dose, if that does not give me the desired effect, i'll up it. except in things that have a toxic doseage of course, and to the best of my knowledge....CoQ10 does not, but if one more than what the bottle says is not enough, then it might not work for you. not everything that works for me will work for you necessarly.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
CHECK YOUR BP!!!!! Hell, if you HAVE to go to Wally-World and use the crappy lil cuff/chair they have there (assuming your arm fits...mind doesn't lol). Post your BP and then we have somethign to go by. I get horrable headaches sometimes, and they are completely unrelated to my BP. Remember hormonal changes can cause migranes...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this is safe but i take advil (asprin) for headaches?
anybody know if this is bad to take on superdrol?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this is safe but i take advil (asprin) for headaches?
anybody know if this is bad to take on superdrol?
As far as meds go, there are better choices than Aspirin... pretty bad for you. ibuprofen is a better choice. Lots and lots of water, limit caffeine intake, etc

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ibuprofen would be fine to take. it is better than tylenol because tylenol is actually methylated, which could put more strain on your liver.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump the hawthorne up to 2g/day. (assuming its BP).

also could look into celery seed extract...

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know what happend. My buddy brought in some lean ham & gravy I devoured after workout and it was f*%kin PACKED with sodium. :approve:With an already slightly raised blood pressure from the Superdrol compounded with the sodium intake it took me over the edge. As soon as I got home and took my cycle support along as an extra 565mg of Hawthorn I was GTG almost immediately. Water wasn't helping. I pound it all day. I dosed today and watched my salt intake. Made all the difference.
I had a great Squat workout and pumps were great. No sides other than a little tense. I love it. It's working..........

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Hawthorne Berry helped my BP levels within a day or two while on original 1-AD, and that was suppose to be really bad for blood pressure...personally, I felt it worked better than CO-Q10...I think CO-Q10 is better for cholesterol.

Just my 2 cents.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
and yeah, as nickrut said, throw in some celery seed extract