DoggCrap Cycle Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blatalian

Awards
By DoggCrap:
The cheapest and best stack I can think of anyone doing to put on major size is a gram or two of test with arimidex to keep water off with fina 75 to 150mg every other day for 4 weeks --then 2 to 3 weeks of cruising (test at 300-400mg and clomid at 5 (day one), 4(day two), 3(day three),then 2 every day for 2 weeks)--and then back on everything full again (maybe equipoise used instead of fina this time)for 4 weeks (then 2 to 3 weeks cruising again etc etc)
This sounds like a Damn Good cycle for me to try out.
I have a couple of questions about it though...

1) Can I use Tren Enanthate in place of Tren Acetate?
*I ask this question because since tren enanthate is a longer acting ester... It'll also take longer to kick-in. If this is the case then 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off may not give the tren enough time to kick in right?

2) When he's talking about clomid...@ (clomid at 5 (day one), 4(day two), 3(day three),then 2 every day for 2 weeks)--)
Is he taling about 50mg tabs? It sounds like he is.. I just wanna make sure.

Any explanations or suggestions would be appreciated bro's.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you should try to use tren acetate. The reason being that during the cruising period the only acitve you want to have is test. Also, instead of using just clomid use HCG and clomid or nolvadex for the 2 week cruise. The idea is that you may be able to trick the body into producing endogenous test despite the exogenous that is being admininstered. This may be more difficult to accomplish with the presence of tren enanthate still being active sicne it will last 10 days. Acetate is better in this case do to how fast acting it is.

I am not sure about the clomid but by guess is 50mg tabs.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Your fooling yourself if you think you will recover one iota during the "cruising" period

Blatalian

Awards
All I know is that the man has seen his fare share of results from this method. Experience means a hell of alot more than a theory.

Thanks for the input size... I agree with you about the Tren.

size

Awards
  • Established
Also, I think the idea is to give your body a break to avoid slower growth due to the possible homeostasis that your body has achieved before this reduction. So it is like you GROW, cruise, GROW, cruise, GROW rather than start off big and slow down like GRow.

In addition, I think it would aid in your actual recovery.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I know is that the man has seen his fare share of results from this method. Experience means a hell of alot more than a theory.

Thanks for the input size... I agree with you about the Tren.
Medical studies are not theory, they are fact. They are concepts carried out in real life, with real people, under much better controlled conditions than DC can provide. This "cruising" is not a theory. Its a lack of understanding. Exogenous hormones suppress, peroid. Using HCG could POSSIBLY aid (just by direct stimulation of Leydig cells) in recovery after the whole cycle but will thats about it. It would have the same effect if you used the same dosdage throughout, so "cruising" is pointless. Using Clomid during the cruising persoid doesn't make sense at all. You can't trick the body into producing test when supraphysiological amounts are present (you would be surprised how small that is) It will not increase test production during cycle. I always feel if your suppressed you mine as well get the most out of it and use the same dosages throughout. If this worked then the whole theroy of tapering and bridging would work, and we all know those are complete BS too.

There are so many things wrong with this concept.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The cruise is NOT inteded to "recover" your HTPA, it's more to allow you to mentally and physically recover from 4 weeks of BUSTING ASS, if you read DC's method of training, it is amazingly difficult and draining, which is why he advocated cruise periods, but they are so short, that there is no point in coming totally off, therefore the lower androgens. I personally would use a bit of HCG during that period, but not clomid or nolva.

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then use the same dosage. Lowering them only inhibits recovery (from physical strain). Mental strain won't be that difficult because your still on! If its not intended to help recovery, while does he use Clomid then? If you think thats tough, then read Lyles method. He pretty much does the same but during a glycogen depleting state.

The whole thing doesnt' make sense to me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bobo: I approach DC's "methods" how I approach anything, I read it, find what I really like and works with me, and "snip" it out and apply it. Because EVERYONE is different, and generalizations serve only as a guide for further individual research. The way I'd run a DC type cycle would be as follows:
1-18
Enan: 500mg/week
EQ: 400mg/weekso that's the "cruise" doseage of androgens. Then take other compounds you want to use... and "cycle" them in. I.E.
1-4 Dbol
5-6 cruise
8-11 tren
12-13 cruise
14-20 winny
19-20 prop
PCT afterwards.

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
My take on DC's method is that he's not trying to recover during the cruise period, but to periodically kickstart your nuts during a long cycle. He believes that this allows you to recover faster from long cycles lasting for months and up to a year over someone who doesn't cruise.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
The only way I saw that cruising would work was with my transdermal cycle. I made a few changes though. I completely cut the test (it was all out of my system in a day or two since I was using test base) but stuck with the clomid therapy part and did 3 weeks of that, therefore getting around the point Bobo made about the body not producing test while abnormally high levels of it are still present. My nuts came back and my libido was fine so I assume it worked fine, and have since started another cycle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My take on DC's method is that he's not trying to recover during the cruise period, but to periodically kickstart your nuts during a long cycle. He believes that this allows you to recover faster from long cycles lasting for months and up to a year over someone who doesn't cruise.
But he suggests Clomid, which most certainly will NOT kickstart LH pulses when hormones are present. Does he even mention HCG at all? I tihnk I've read it before but it escapes me right now. I'm going by what the original post states (using clomid for recovery). HCG would help with that but the point being is that you could do the saem thing with higher doses. HCG will help no matter what dose you use so the whole point of cruising (lowering doses) to allow for better recovery afterwards doesn't make sense since you could do that with high doses. Just run the whole thing through with regular doses and use HCG from time to time. Thats what Swale recommends and since he runs an HRT clinic, I tned to take his word over DC. The only thing lowering doses will do is provide less hormones. Nothing pysiologically will change from regular doses (except less gains) :D

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I believe that DC does advocate the use of HCG during the cruise periods, and i think i get what you're saying about clomid. I guess the bottom line is that everybody has their preferred way of recovery and as long as it works for the individual...

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
Absolutely Brilliant. So according to Prolangtum and gang if any amount of testosterone is in the body at all it renders clomid, nolvadex, and arimidex completely inert and useless. LOL-Thats brilliant. So these dont work if you have one iota of testosterone in your body at all? Do you have any freaking idea how many people have used sustanon during their cycles--with a 4 week activity level? Do you see any of these people waiting 4 weeks to start clomid and accesory therapy after their cycles ended? Are you going to tell me all those 1000's upon 1000's of people who started clomid therapy the week after they got off sustonon were just total idiots and none of them were successful at all at getting back to homeostasis? So if clomid doesnt work with any testosterone in the body either exogenous and endogenous I guess it doesnt work at all unless you are producing absolutely no testosterone or have any testosterone in the body at all? So if you are producing even even the smallest levels of testosterone in your body guys from an impaired HPTA remember clomid will do nothing for you because it has to be zero!!!! PROVE IT TO ME!!!!!!--I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT YOUR THEORY. The Minto study shows that inhibition starts almost immediately with exog compounds--BIG FREAKING DEAL! What the hell does that have to do with clomid and arimidex and nolvadex not working at all in a low testosterone environment. How many bodybuilders in this world got off their cycles and had small amounts of testosterone in their body from a long acting test or injecting into scar tissue or injecting into fat and it seeps out from the injection sight slowly. Thousands! Well people have been using clomid arimidex and nolvadex and hcg therapy for awhile coming off and I know for a fact that all those people didnt have absolutely 0 test levels. My idea is to send signals to the HPTA axis intermittently all year long to try to keep it functioning at an acceptable level so when you do get off you can keep muscle mass. Prolangtum and companies method is if you do longterm cycling your pretty much dead in the water--your done--youll be so impaired it doesnt matter what you do. Well the people I train sure as hell are keeping their muscle on them! You go on for 8 months and its going to take you 4 months to get back to normal and youll be sick and tired and lethargic and dropping muscle like its going out of style. You stay on for 8 months my way and you get off and it takes minimal time to recover and get back to square one pretty quickly. I know the hpta isnt getting back to 100% with the cruises but it sure as hell is better sending intermittent signals to try to keep in check then going on long term and saying screw my hpta axis and disenegrating when you get off finally. Intelligent thinking there="gee the MInto studies show the hpta gets inhibited quickly from exog steroids so that must mean it renders all other recovery drugs useless"--PROVE IT TO ME with a study showing so--you cant because there isnt one but ive conducted the closest experiment to it

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with DC cruising method. I put it in place in my last cycle and during that cruise I only used Nolva and my nuts got back to almost normal size. Also when I came off it was the best Post cycle I've had. No lethargy, and my sex drive was back in a week. Keep in mind I wasn't doing a long ass cycle but an 8 weeker, regardless my body felt so much better coming off. It was also a little easier on the mind as well, it's hard to go all out for so many weeks in a row, having that kind of stable time helped me gain back my momentum and kick ass.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
DC,
Bring your "theories" to cuttingedgemuscle.com. Try proving them there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Why take it over there.. are you inferring this board is less intelligent or something to that effect?

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
The day you prove to me that even the smallest amount of endo or exog test in the body renders arimidex, clomid, nolvadex completely useless, inert, and pretty much a placebo--Ill go over there. I got a better idea. Lets get two twins and Ill take my twin thru one year of juicing but every 6 weeks or so he does this-
week one test prop M=100mg W=75mg F=50mg and off
Week one clomid use is 6, 5, 4, 3, and then 2 a day for the rest of the two weeks
Arimidex used at 1mg every day for the two weeks and nolvadex used at 20mg every day for the two weeks
HCG used the second week at 1000ius 2x a day Every day

and you take your twin thru one year of nonstop juicing and then since you dont believe my plan works "in one iota" as you put it we will have them go clean and see who keeps their muscle mass and who doesnt. Ill tell you right now, my twin will recover very quickly and keep a great deal of muscle mass. Your twin will go thru 3-5 months of hell, sickness, joint pains, lethargy, no appetite, no sex drive, all low testosterone symptoms and muscle mass will fall off him like dead skin

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering why you singled me out? I had one post.

Im convinced no one will ever sway your opinion. So I will offer a bit of help to your "cruise" 1,000 ius 2 x a day for two weeks could cause permanent desensitization and gyno also. Drop it down to 500ius HCG eod.

Im not going to sit here and try to have a piss test with you. As they say, arguing on the internet is like running a race in special olympics. In the end, wether you win or not, your still a retard. So, you hold your opinions based on what you believe to be sound science, and I will hold on to mine.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Matthew D
Why take it over there.. are you inferring this board is less intelligent or something to that effect?
No, but Nandi, Jboldman, and SWALE are quite intelligent in this particular subject, especially SWALE.

size

Awards
  • Established
Let us continue this without resorting to getting upset.

I would like to see you give a civil approach to your belief DC.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
"PROVE IT TO ME with a study showing so"
any studies anyone?

disclaimer: i'm always learning...thats why i ask ?'s

people here (this forum) tell others if they get gyno or any sides to start the nolva while on cycle. then here they say they do nothing while on cycle? seems like a contradiction or am i not seeing something? i do mainly deal with prohormones, but i lurk over here...

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure on your Q 2g, if you start getting signs of gyno you should use nolva, regardless if its PH or AAS

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well PT, I didn't think you thought that.. but I do know that Swale does have an account over here.. so invite him. I would like to hear what he has to say about it.
DC every one here respects what you have to say, so please don't feel like we are attack you.. we just were wondering how it all works that is all. I know you have a ton of practial hands on experience with AAS..

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Although I disagree with his cycle methods, and although I do not practice his style of workouts (have tried them though), I will say he has helped quite a few people with his workout program, I see them on nerly every board Im on(which is quite a few), he deserves big time props for that.

Sorry if that post is incoherent, Im tired, and took 5 too many lortabs...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
wow.. 5 would have me on the ground.. 3 and I feel pretty light headed.. but I do understand what you are saying completely..

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
unforunatley a tolerance seems to build up after I get halfway through a months prescription in the first week, lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuse why I take a moment to laugh at DC's explanation. I can't believe I missed this one.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely Brilliant. So according to Prolangtum and gang if any amount of testosterone is in the body at all it renders clomid, nolvadex, and arimidex completely inert and useless. LOL-Thats brilliant. So these dont work if you have one iota of testosterone in your body at all? Do you have any freaking idea how many people have used sustanon during their cycles--with a 4 week activity level? Do you see any of these people waiting 4 weeks to start clomid and accesory therapy after their cycles ended? Are you going to tell me all those 1000's upon 1000's of people who started clomid therapy the week after they got off sustonon were just total idiots and none of them were successful at all at getting back to homeostasis? So if clomid doesnt work with any testosterone in the body either exogenous and endogenous I guess it doesnt work at all unless you are producing absolutely no testosterone or have any testosterone in the body at all? So if you are producing even even the smallest levels of testosterone in your body guys from an impaired HPTA remember clomid will do nothing for you because it has to be zero!!!! PROVE IT TO ME!!!!!!--I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT YOUR THEORY. The Minto study shows that inhibition starts almost immediately with exog compounds--BIG FREAKING DEAL! What the hell does that have to do with clomid and arimidex and nolvadex not working at all in a low testosterone environment. How many bodybuilders in this world got off their cycles and had small amounts of testosterone in their body from a long acting test or injecting into scar tissue or injecting into fat and it seeps out from the injection sight slowly. Thousands! Well people have been using clomid arimidex and nolvadex and hcg therapy for awhile coming off and I know for a fact that all those people didnt have absolutely 0 test levels. My idea is to send signals to the HPTA axis intermittently all year long to try to keep it functioning at an acceptable level so when you do get off you can keep muscle mass. Prolangtum and companies method is if you do longterm cycling your pretty much dead in the water--your done--youll be so impaired it doesnt matter what you do. Well the people I train sure as hell are keeping their muscle on them! You go on for 8 months and its going to take you 4 months to get back to normal and youll be sick and tired and lethargic and dropping muscle like its going out of style. You stay on for 8 months my way and you get off and it takes minimal time to recover and get back to square one pretty quickly. I know the hpta isnt getting back to 100% with the cruises but it sure as hell is better sending intermittent signals to try to keep in check then going on long term and saying screw my hpta axis and disenegrating when you get off finally. Intelligent thinking there="gee the MInto studies show the hpta gets inhibited quickly from exog steroids so that must mean it renders all other recovery drugs useless"--PROVE IT TO ME with a study showing so--you cant because there isnt one but ive conducted the closest experiment to it
1. Its not useless but when even s small amount of exogenous hormones are present, the stimulation of LH by these compounds doesn't happen to any significnat degree.

2. Clomid and Nolva do not stimulate test production when exogenous hormones are present. The amount circulating is about 8-10mg. So its pretty small.

3. We're not disagreeing on the use of HCG as that WILL stimulate the testes to a degree making recovery easier (theoretically) but Nolva and Clomid will NOT do that during a cycle.

4. We all know its not 100% but since there is basically no difference in suppression between 400mg/week compared to 750mg/week the point of cruising doesn't make sense. Use HCG while keeping the same doses all the time.

5. If you actually tihnk clomid/nolva will actually stimulate recovery while taking in 400mg/week (cruise) then your nuts. Only HCG will have a positive effect.

We're not the ones that need to prove anything. Your the one with the theory so your the one who should back it up with some sort of references.

So in a nutshell, HCG will help during a cycle, Nolva and Clomid won't do jack **** during a cycle except provide anti-E type effects.

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
Excuse me while I laugh at this Bobo sentence: "But he suggests Clomid, which most certainly will NOT kickstart LH pulses when hormones are present"

PROVE IT! You are "most certain" about it--prove it to me and everyone here. Otherwise you spew your theory and your theory only. Since I havent seen a NEJM or medline abstract showing that so and so amount of minimal ng test in the body renders clomid completely inert and worthless, please show me where I can find that study. So testosterone has to be absolutely zero whether exog or endogenous for clomid to work? Wow thats incredible youve broken the code of what every bodybuilder has been doing for years successfully but I guess it was a placebo all these years.

You know why i single you out Prolangtum, because Ive seen you say at least 3 times on other boards that "the only thing Doggcrapp says that is worthwhile is about stretching"--well check the scoreboard willya? Because I dont see anyone yelling Prolangtums name in helping them put on 30-60lbs in a year. Now on this thread your going to give me a little credit? Why the previous bashing then? All my theories are my theories and they might be optimal or more likely have much room to be improved upon but until someone comes up with a better and more productive way of doing things instead of ripping me, then Ill stick with them. I have many guys I train that are clean and some that are of an elite level in this sport and have to keep up with the joneses and stay on almost year round. Do you know how many of these people have told me now "good god I finally feel normal--I dont go thru this yo yo effect anymore of feeling good and then feeling lousy" Bottom line come up with a better more productive way to fix problems of elite competing bodybuilders and Ill be the first to listen.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuse me while I laugh at this Bobo sentence: "But he suggests Clomid, which most certainly will NOT kickstart LH pulses when hormones are present"

PROVE IT! You are "most certain" about it--prove it to me and everyone here. Otherwise you spew your theory and your theory only. Since I havent seen a NEJM or medline abstract showing that so and so amount of minimal ng test in the body renders clomid completely inert and worthless, please show me where I can find that study. So testosterone has to be absolutely zero whether exog or endogenous for clomid to work? Wow thats incredible youve broken the code of what every bodybuilder has been doing for years successfully but I guess it was a placebo all these years.

Nolvadex and Clomid work both by creating an imbalance of hormones by which the body produces more testosterone to compensate. When your taking 400mg/week of test, where is the imbalance to be resolved?

There are many codes in bodybulding that are complete bullshit. This is another one.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PROVE IT!
Thats your job bigshot. Every endocrinologist will tell you the same. Its your theory so prove it.

Clomid and Nolva is widely recognized as stimulating production when exogenous amoutns are not present! You saying otherwise so PROVE IT! If not its just another bullshit theory...

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Check the socreboard? I dont try to be some sort of internet training guru. I also dont think it is healthy to stay on for extended periods of time as you advocate. Everyone has to come off sometime.

legaljuicer

Awards
All I know is that DoggCrap has never steered me wrong. If you don't agree with his theories then that is up to you. Also, just like all weight training programs, supplements, etc. If his theory does not work for you then fine don't use it. I for one respect DoggCrap and his theories.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
As I stated before, I think his workout theories are great, Ive seen people benefit from them.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I know is that DoggCrap has never steered me wrong. If you don't agree with his theories then that is up to you. Also, just like all weight training programs, supplements, etc. If his theory does not work for you then fine don't use it. I for one respect DoggCrap and his theories.
I don't doubt his training techniques at all, just his interpretation of physiological issues.

Theories are fine, but it usually helps when you acutally have some sort of scientific evidence to back it up. I haven't seen any. I don't take peoples results as scientific evidence. Thats all speculation to me.

size

Awards
  • Established
No one is questioning his training techniques. I think his approach to training is excellent.

His theory on novladex and clomid is being questioned.

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
You keep quoting 400mg a week---I said 100 then 75 then 50 mwf thats a descending dose of test prop the first week and hcg used the second week. Regardless of what I say a big superheavyweight on the national scene who is close to his pro card isnt going to get off usually and thats where you make a compromise with cruising dosage.

I dont advocate year round cycling--I dont advocate any cycling-I go by the individual and what he previously did and what he wants to do--I work with their choices not mine

Theory is what advances this sport. Insulin, GH, antiestrogens and half the modern day concepts used started with theory. Im sorry but I dont think any university is going to run out and say "hey lets do a study on clomid to help long term anabolic using bodybuilders" so what does that leave us with--theory, guesswork and experiences. I would like an answer from you two on the following--Do you believe every bodybuilder in history who used clomid nolvadex and arimidex etc when coming off his cycle had absolutely zero amounts of exogenous steroids in his system at that time? There has been admittedly one million people out of the 300 million people in this country who have admitted to using steroids--so if we look back over the last decade at least at people using this "coming off" protocol are you going to tell this forum that every single one of those multi million number of bodybuilders who used the clom/nolv etc regimen successfully coming off had absolutely zero amounts of exogenous steroids in their system?

size

Awards
  • Established
DC..............with the descending dosage for 1 week, does that mean no test the second?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You keep quoting 400mg a week---I said 100 then 75 then 50 mwf thats a descending dose of test prop the first week and hcg used the second week. Regardless of what I say a big superheavyweight on the national scene who is close to his pro card isnt going to get off usually and thats where you make a compromise with cruising dosage.

I dont advocate year round cycling--I dont advocate any cycling-I go by the individual and what he previously did and what he wants to do--I work with their choices not mine

Theory is what advances this sport. Insulin, GH, antiestrogens and half the modern day concepts used started with theory. Im sorry but I dont think any university is going to run out and say "hey lets do a study on clomid to help long term anabolic using bodybuilders" so what does that leave us with--theory, guesswork and experiences. I would like an answer from you two on the following--Do you believe every bodybuilder in history who used clomid nolvadex and arimidex etc when coming off his cycle had absolutely zero amounts of exogenous steroids in his system at that time? There has been admittedly one million people out of the 300 million people in this country who have admitted to using steroids--so if we look back over the last decade at least at people using this "coming off" protocol are you going to tell this forum that every single one of those multi million number of bodybuilders who used the clom/nolv etc regimen successfully coming off had absolutely zero amounts of exogenous steroids in their system?
Thats fine for the pro BB'er and understand why he has to stay on. I don't really care about that. I'm more concerned about the suppression issues and how small of an amount you need to take for you to be suppressed. I haven't seen any evidnece (in medical studies) that show more suppression on 1g/week than 250mg/week. If ther is, its extremely small. What you would have to do it take a level below even normal physiological levels (as you suggest now) and even then the actualy benefit is practically zero. You're never completey shutdown and most studies usually show a maximum of 70% shut down in normal men. SO bascially what it boils down to is that you recommend such a low dose as to not cause suppression but then forget to take into account those doses will have almost zero effect on the body (basically mimicing low testosterone levels). I mean 2.5mg of Anavar suppresses you (which doesn't even aromatize) and do you think less than 2.5mg would have any effect on you in terms of effect? So either you take enough to benefit you and be suppressed, or you take below normal levels to avoid being suppressed and gain practically zero benefit.

Theory does advance the sport but those usually are based on extrapolation from different studies to come up with a viable conclusion. You have shown zero evidence to support your theories.

I can easily answer those questions. Depending on the substance and rate of metabolism into various metabiolites, the rate of suppression decreases as supraphysiologiocal amounts decrease and fall below normal ranges. Once that happens the feedback loop isn't effected anymore and natural progression can occur.

I already told you HCG would be a benefit as it DIRECTLY mimics LH response allowing testes to recovery in size. This does NOT equate to a rise in testosterone though as the the body is already within suprphysiological ranges for some time until levels decrease. Your basically saying your tricking your body to producing more and it doesn't work that way. In that case we could alwasy stay on all the time and never really get suppressed that hard.

Another way to look at this is that you think you can actually effect recovery during you cycle by reducing doses to subnormal levels and using HCG. Your not going to be able to raise Test production that much anyway whithin that short of time peroid. Even if you do you just going to supress them again when you resume normal dosing. Now if your not worried about test production and basically saying that the use of HCG is priming your testes to recover after everything is done, then thats fine. BUt you seem to forget that you achieve that SAME effect while keeping doses HIGH during the WHOLE cycle. Use your HCG but keep doses high throughout the whole cycle. This is what Swale recommends. Eliminate the rise in test production because its just not going to happen in such short of time peroid anyway. Worry about mimicing LH pulses with HCG, keep testes fairly large and you should help in recovery. Thinking your actually going to rise test production in such a short persoid of time just doesn't match what the studies suggest. In some instances recovery is up to 12 months, with peaks and valley within the 3,6,9 month peroids. 2 weeks won't do anything.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
where can you buy hcg? or is it an illegal drug? just not sure if its like clomid/nolva is all.

thx guys, this is a great read

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
bobo: You have shown zero evidence to support your theories.

Doggcrapp:: I agree that even small amounts cause suppression but even then you guys dont see my point because your working with different goals that I have to work with in people. Alot of guys dont want to lose any size between cycles--none--zip--zilch--because they have appearances, priorities in which they have to show up in shape, or they are going for a show and dont want to take a step backward etc etc. I try to find the minimal amount of cruising dosage that will keep their size before they go back on again, for some that will be just like I outlined. For some others they want to do a little bit more (its up to them). My evidence is working with people like this and seeing blood tests etc and you can take it or leave it. My question on the bottom of my last post still goes unanswered. Basically what your saying is if on a friday someone takes a shot of cypionate and on monday they start clomid, arimidex and nolvadex therapy as I outlined for 2 weeks that those 3 compounds do absolutely nothing during that time except knock down a little water retention--lol
So remember that guys who are reading this-you might as well get off completely cold turkey and hope for the best with crossed fingers because no amount of clomid nolvadex or arimidex is going to help you with recovery if your using any Test other than suspension or propionate on the friday before. Good luck trying to keep that muscle mass on you

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo: You have shown zero evidence to support your theories.

Doggcrapp:: I agree that even small amounts cause suppression but even then you guys dont see my point because your working with different goals that I have to work with in people. Alot of guys dont want to lose any size between cycles--none--zip--zilch--because they have appearances, priorities in which they have to show up in shape, or they are going for a show and dont want to take a step backward etc etc. I try to find the minimal amount of cruising dosage that will keep their size before they go back on again, for some that will be just like I outlined. For some others they want to do a little bit more (its up to them). My evidence is working with people like this and seeing blood tests etc and you can take it or leave it. My question on the bottom of my last post still goes unanswered. Basically what your saying is if on a friday someone takes a shot of cypionate and on monday they start clomid, arimidex and nolvadex therapy as I outlined for 2 weeks that those 3 compounds do absolutely nothing during that time except knock down a little water retention--lol
So remember that guys who are reading this-you might as well get off completely cold turkey and hope for the best with crossed fingers because no amount of clomid nolvadex or arimidex is going to help you with recovery if your using any Test other than suspension or propionate on the friday before. Good luck trying to keep that muscle mass on you

First of all its not my theory. It Swales clinical facts. He runs an HRT clinic that also deals with patients who abuse steroids. He studies this in a clinincal setting under controlled conditions. He has plenty of abstracts to back it up and if you actually took the time to look it up over at CEM, you can have all the evidence you want. I'm just telling you his point of view and frankly I trust someone that actually works with this every day in the medical profession than a trainer who clearly doesn't even understand the mechanism of actions in these drugs.

YOU are the one hasn't provided anything.

By your last post you clearly haven't even understood one WORD I've said. Your method does not allow the time NEEDED for anf amount of significangt recovery. Why? Because you go right back ON after 2 weeks! If you think you can recover TESTOSTERONE production any significant degree then you've been using something other than AAS.

Remember DC this is YOUR theory. YOU have the burned of PROOF. So far you haven't given anyone anything but hearsay.

From SWALE:

"Clomid does not cause an increase in LH (and therefore endogenous T production) in an environment of androgenic suppression. IOW, the "Clomid burst" is a myth.

Well, complete suppression is complete suppression. I regularly see this at dosages of just 100mg per week. At whatever weekly dose that happens, beyond that, the LH production is flatlined at <0.1. We do know (experientially), though, that testicular atrophy becomes more and more evident as time goes on, and it seems to me this may have something to do with--in fact, may be the most important part of--recovery. The HP begins to produce LH rather quickly (as serum androgen concentration drops below whatever threshold each man possesses). I believe recovery is moreso a matter of getting the testes to respond to LH stimulation."

This is from someone who does this specific thing for a living.

From Nandi:

"I would think the obvious limitation of using Clomid in this way is that androgens themselves are quite capable of suppressing the HPTA independently of any aromatization. The clomid would help block the effects of estrogen's negative feedback inhibition on the hypothalamus and pituitary, but it will do nothing to prevent androgen feedback suppression of LH production. HCG acts as synthetic LH to directly stimulate the testes, bypassing the problem just described that would arise if you simply attempted to use Clomid."

In other words the use of HCG is fine to keep the testes primed for when you come off. Clomid and Nolva during cycle will have almost ZERO effect, unless used for a prolonged peroid of time WITHOUT exogenous hormones.

Here's your low dose supression too:

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

1 Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles 90059; 2 Laboratory for Exercise Sciences, El Camino College, and 3 Harbor-University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance, California 90502; and 4 Biomedical Mass Spectrometric Research Resource, Department of Internal Medicine, Washington University, School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110

"Hormone levels. Serum total and free testosterone levels (Table 2), measured during week 16, 1 wk after the previous injection, were linearly dependent on the testosterone dose (P = 0.0001). Serum total and free testosterone concentrations decreased from baseline in men receiving the 25- and 50-mg doses and increased at 300- and 600-mg doses. Serum LH levels were suppressed in all groups"

Full Text:

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/281/6/E1172

Now your going to suppressed even more since you just came off and going into the cruise cycle.

Going to lift now :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where can you buy hcg? or is it an illegal drug? just not sure if its like clomid/nolva is all.

thx guys, this is a great read
Read the stickes and profiles. Please research. Thank you.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Thats a beautiful gathering of facts Bobo

A tear drops from my eye

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
And if we are going by real world experience, i have routinely ran 10-12 week cycles, came off with HCG use in the last two weeks while comounds are active, and then used nolva for PCT therapy in conjunction with slin. I usually only lose a small amount of water, maybe 5 lbs. I havent withered up, gotten sick or anything like that. And guess what? 8 weeks after I start PCT, i am already in the process of making natural gains, and am fully recovered to hit another cycle.

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
doggcrapp::Basically what your saying is if on a friday someone takes a shot of cypionate and on monday they start clomid, arimidex and nolvadex therapy as I outlined for 2 weeks that those 3 compounds do absolutely nothing during that time except knock down a little water retention--lol

Bobo::Clomid and Nolva during cycle will have almost ZERO effect, unless used for a prolonged peroid of time WITHOUT exogenous hormones

Doggcrapp:: thats all I wanted to see thanks. You have just proved that the millions of bodybuilders in this world who have been trying to recover after cycles are doing nothing but placebo work all these years and they would be just as good if they went cold turkey. Frankly Ill take the millions of bodybuilders experiences and opinions over one guy named Bobo. Clomid is usually run for 2 weeks at a time so I can take your suggestion as "dont start clomid for 4 weeks after ending a shot of sustonon" correct? The above studies are great thanks and proved to me what i already agreed with (suppression happens while on)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DC you do know what exogenous hormones are right?

Nobody said Nolva and Clomid don't work AFTER your cycle. They don't work raising testosterone DURING your cycle. They zero effect raising Testosterone DURING your cycle. At your doses your still ON during the "cruise" peroid. Using Nolva and Clomid during that time is POINTLESS! Basically your cruise theory is bogus and you can't even find one shread of evidence to back it up.

Do I have to draw pictures for you so you can understand it better?

Unbelievable....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Doggcrapp

Board Sponsor
Awards
BOBO::Nobody said Nolva and Clomid don't work AFTER your cycle.

Doggcrapp:: You did!!! By saying clomid and nolvadex dont work at all with exog test in the system--well guess what almost everyone has exogenous test in the system during the first week and maybe even the second week off-FACT! whether from hydrolizing slowly or half life. And since clomid is only used for 2 weeks at a time you explain it to me then because your saying yes and no at the same time

BOBO:: They don't work raising testosterone DURING your cycle. They zero effect raising Testosterone DURING your cycle. At your doses your still ON during the "cruise" peroid. Using Nolva and Clomid during that time is POINTLESS!.

Doggcrapp::if you have exogenous test in your system from fridays shot for 10 days im sorry but thats exog test in the system at the same time nolvadex and clomid is being used

Bobo::Do I have to draw pictures for you so you can understand it better?

Doggcrapp:: Yes please and make it kind of like how Nandi made you two look like complete idiots with the clomid study he screwed up your "holier than thou" opinion on ok--that was classic--tell him thank you for at least having an open mind and saying "speculation" because its just that "speculation" on my part. Im going to end this now because its one thng for us to go arguing back and forth but its quite another when I see you guys ask for help on your home board chemical muscle and then get made to look bad there. I dont like to see things like that. So on my part at least this post is over because I cant change your mind and you cant change mine--happy holidays and merry xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.