DoggCrap Cycle Question?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Originally posted by Bobo

If you didn't read his post he has been using AAS for almost 2 months and just now is seeing results so something is not right.
    What kind of results should I expect to see?
    Before I started, I was at 225lbs and 10-15% BF..
    Now I'm at 220 lbs and 10-12% BF.
    Dosen't seem impressive does it?

Those stats don't do my progress justice though... My body structure has changed and my muscle density has increased.
    My shoulders, traps, and back are breaking plateaus.

I'm beginning to think that I may have reached my weight capacity to some extent... Maybe it'll just take time for me to gain more weight- AAS's or Not... What do you think?

I have to eat a hell of alot more, huh? I figured you'd say that.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

PC1, I suggest you check out the HRT/Longevity forum over there at CEM. I think many of your questions might be answered there and very specific detail.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by Blatalian

What kind of results should I expect to see?
    Before I started, I was at 225lbs and 10-15% BF..
    Now I'm at 220 lbs and 10-12% BF.
    Dosen't seem impressive does it?

Those stats don't do my transformation justice though... My body structure has changed and my muscle density has increased.
    My shoulders, traps, and back are breaking plateaus.

I'm beginning to think that I may have reached my weight capacity to some extent... Maybe it'll just take time for me to gain more weight- AAS's or Not... What do you think?

I have to eat a hell of alot more, huh? I figured you'd say that.
    I guess this was a cutting cycle then since you lost weight? I mean if you think you've made some very impressive composition changes then thats something. I was under the impression you didn't see much change at all from your own statements. If you were on a bulking cycle then something is not right. You should gain just by food intake alone.

10-15%? Thats a pretty big range there. I tihnk you need toget some very accurate measurements then compare as your cycle goes along. It seems your observations are in the mirror and thats fine but if you want conclusive evidnce, take measurements and pictures.

How tall are you?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Originally posted by Bobo

I guess this was a cutting cycle then since you lost weight? I mean if you think you've made some very impressive composition changes then thats something. I was under the impression you didn't see much change at all from your own statements. If you were on a bulking cycle then something is not right. You should gain just by food intake alone.

10-15%? Thats a pretty big range there. I tihnk you need toget some very accurate measurements then compare as your cycle goes along. It seems your observations are in the mirror and thats fine but if you want conclusive evidnce, take measurements and pictures.

How tall are you?
    I'm 5'11" and 23 years old...
    To be honest with you .... I was expecting to gain tons of weight... I waited and waited ... but nothing happened.
    (I must not have been eating right)
    I'm sure the gear was and is good... It was Iranian TE and Testoviron.
    The Primo looked legit also. The Fina.. I made myself...
    And I'm sure that worked because my shoulders and back are inflamed with acne since I stopped taking it.

Therefore... a week or two ago, I added some t-3, clen, and keto to my cycle... and to my dissapointment.. this isn't working wonders either.

You're right about the accuracy of measurements... the last time I had one done I was at 11%.... I'm sure that I've gained more BF since then.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.79%

Primo probaly isnt legit. What exactly are your goals for this cycle? You dont seem so clear that you even know what you want to do or which direction your heading, your talking about not gaining weight, yet, you were on a keto diet.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Originally posted by theprolangtum
    Primo probaly isnt legit. What exactly are your goals for this cycle? You dont seem so clear that you even know what you want to do or which direction your heading, your talking about not gaining weight, yet, you were on a keto diet.
    No bro... Not a keto diet...I'm talking about Ketotifen Fumarate...I could understand the confusion though.. My bad.

My goals are to gain as much lean muscle mass possible... while keeping off fat.

The person I got the primo from is legit....He wouldn't sale me fake ****...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.79%

I wouldnt be so sure, most sources dont know what is real and what is fake primo, the fakes are very very good
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%

Yeah what we have here in this guy's case is a lack of diet or training , gear only amplifies what you can get if you have diet and training in order, the debate about where or not you recover in 2 weeks on cruising is another thing... whichever you choose to do is your own problem, but what I don't like is people trying to impose into other guys mind that THIS IS WHAT WORKS, NOT WHAT OTHER SAYS... people have the option of choosing whats best for them. People will always debate on things , and that's the best thing in a forum , looking all the research and all the possibilities and then coming to your own conclusions. I already got my conclusion on this debate and it was a good one, I hope you guys make your own decision on both Bobo's and DC's point of view, thanks and that's my 2 cents.
  9. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Nobody can impose anything on anyone on a message board. What we can do is face the facts and when a certain theory makes zero scientific sense at all we can come to a valid conclusion. As you said there are many possiblities but only until one knows the facts can you truly understand the possiblities. Knowing the facts chainges the paramaters and limits the possilbity therefore eliminating the improbable. The only thing stopping that is having a close mind and blind loyalty and not accepting what is already known fact.

Swales point of view if theoretical with scientific backing.

DC's point of view is theoretical with no scientific backing.

The chioce is clear to anyone that values logic.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
    Yeah what we have here in this guy's case is a lack of diet or training , gear only amplifies what you can get if you have diet and training in order, the debate about where or not you recover in 2 weeks on cruising is another thing... whichever you choose to do is your own problem, but what I don't like is people trying to impose into other guys mind that THIS IS WHAT WORKS, NOT WHAT OTHER SAYS... people have the option of choosing whats best for them. People will always debate on things , and that's the best thing in a forum , looking all the research and all the possibilities and then coming to your own conclusions. I already got my conclusion on this debate and it was a good one, I hope you guys make your own decision on both Bobo's and DC's point of view, thanks and that's my 2 cents.
    Hey homey... I really don't appreciate your comments... or your 'I don't give a **** attitude'. If you you're not going to offer any helpful advice then stay out of the discussion... AND THATS MY 2 CENTS.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%

Since when I disrespected you dude? what a piece of ****.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.27%

Yeah what we have here in this guy's case is a lack of diet or training , ....... whichever you choose to do is your own problem,.....
    Get the point?

Also, if you haven't noticed yet...there's no point in name calling on the internet...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.79%

He took you implyiong he didnt have diet and training in order, and shouldnt be using gear as disrespect. No one should get seriously offended by anything anyone says on the net. DC, me, Bobo, etc, we all know this really means little in the real world. The net is just for ****s and giggles
  14. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Since when I disrespected you dude? what a piece of ****.
    Whats your problem? If he misunderstood you, then point it out. Don't call him a piece of ****.

I disagree with DC but I don't think he's an idiot or piece of ****. Get a grip Raul. We don't need insults like that here.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%

Bobo, I don't need to adress that, is too obvious .

P.S. If he didn't appreciate my comments , then guess what? this is a free talk forum? unless I post **** that doesn't have any sense or meaning , I still can contribute to this board, look again and see if I posted something disrespectful to him.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

what a piece of ****.

look again and see if I posted something disrespectful to him.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%

Yeah , after he posted something stupid to me that had no reasoning except helping him. What did I said? That his problem is either his diet or training are not in order, did I ever disrespectfully said a comment that he sucked or something? guess not. Did I tried to help him ? Yes. Being sincere makes people angry, im sorry but that's how it goes.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

Its not of importance. Lets keep this on topic.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Bobo, I don't need to adress that, is too obvious .

P.S. If he didn't appreciate my comments , then guess what? this is a free talk forum? unless I post **** that doesn't have any sense or meaning , I still can contribute to this board, look again and see if I posted something disrespectful to him.
    I don't care what your reasons are . I'm telling your right now if you call someone a piece of **** then I will ban you. There is no justification for calling someone a piece of ****. None. Get that through your head and if you don't you will not be posting here anymore.

Its not a free talk forum either. We have rules. You break them, you won't be around.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva during cycle - Questions
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2004, 09:50 AM
  2. 4-T cycle & questions
    By cpwhite in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 11:19 AM
  3. 3rd cycle question
    By kto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4