New to AM.com

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
Just wanted to post and say I'm new to the site and looks like you guys have quiet a good number of members for help etc. I ave been a member on a few other smaller boards and my buddy reccomended this one.

My first question would be what would you guys suggest for a good cutting cycle for spring?

I'm 29 5'10" 210lbs with about 12% BF. Have done 3 cycles before, all of which were bulking with Test Enan, Test Cyp and Dbol mostly. Not quiet as sure what to do with cutting.

I'm thinking maybe Test Prop....Anavar...instrol and anything else you guys might suggest.

Thanks.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome :D

how about you just do a good diet and daily cardio :p

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
Why would you guys suggest that haha?? My body fat isn't that high and I have already done a few cycles in my past?

Please just give me some cycle suggestions for cutting. I have already been researching them off old threads etc but would lke some professional advice for my size etc, not critism. Thanks again.

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
I left the other board I was member on because everyone was always so negative...not just to me but Noobs etc and I just got sick of it after a while. People come here for help and expert advice. Even though I admit some noobs are very annoying and some need to be yelled at for thinking of or doing dumb cycles.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you guys suggest that haha?? My body fat isn't that high and I have already done a few cycles in my past?

Please just give me some cycle suggestions for cutting. I have already been researching them off old threads etc but would lke some professional advice for my size etc, not critism. Thanks again.

how about a picture ? are you competing or just want to get really lean for summer ?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry, somebody will pick this up that knows what talking about. Im sure you'll find a bunch of guys that will be happy this isnt another DS/PH cycle Q.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prop/tren/winny.....but remember that the losses will come from diet and cardio not the chemicals your using

honda450

honda450

Awards
We are in a steroid forum and people ask for advice and everyone steers them in the opposite direction. If your mind is set on it then why don't you guys just give them advice?

Try Test Prop/Masteron/Winny/Tren Ace
All four of those compounds are good to cut with..

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
Yeah that souds good. I'm not trying to lose weight to everyone else. I'm trying to put on maybe another 5 to 10lbs of lean muscle. I want to be around 225lbs when all is said and done.

As far as a pic, I just signed up for my account yesterday and will put up an avatar soon. Maybe a body pic but I'm weary of putting a face one on a site based around anabolics haha. I':sgrin:m the paranoid type.

Not trying to compete, just looking for more size and strength and already have been to the dark side :sgrin:

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
How would you guys suggest to run a Prop Tren Winny cycle??

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks test-p (100mg eod), 12 weeks tren-a (75mg eod), last 4 weeks winsterol-d (100mg eod).

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
Thanks. Really appreciate it. That is the cycle I'm going to run.