quic question about a discontinued product

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Onca again I dont have extensive firsthand knowledge with these DS, only with AAS. My question is this, I came across what appears to be a good deal on a discontinued product here is the information. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

17a PheraFLEX by I Force

Finally, give your muscles that ultimate peak that you have been busting your butt in the gym for. This new release is something to reckon with, and so good you will surprise yourself.

90 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 15mg *
Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Directions: Take 1 capsule twice per day. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day. Do not use for more than 3 weeks at a time.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Anyone at all know anything about i force products in general? Thanks.

Respect,

MJ34

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with a different Phera clone, personally. Look into Competetive Edge Labs P-Plex.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a different Phera clone, personally. Look into Competetive Edge Labs P-Plex.
Really, it sounds like their phera might be crap then, huh? Ok, yeah I got CEL's p-plex now, its just one of those random deals where you run into a cheap product and you are not sure about its worth and then being as cheap as it is and the pills are 15mgs makes u even wonder more. Well, IL I totally appreciate the heads up brother!

Respect,

MJ34