Endomorphs - How do you prevent excessive fat gain while ON

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
What are some tips/steps/precautions you guys take when running gear. I tend to put on a lot of good size but also its equal to the bad weight.

Diet is pretty clean, I just put it on excess weight. My family is practically all endo's.

Im thinking of running
Test E 1-12
Test P(beginning/end) 1-3 10-12
Masteron 1-12
Winny 8-12

I do know, im going to be doing more cardio next cycle to help with the left ventricle thing.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Results will be driven by nutrition and training not the aas.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Keep a clean diet and make sure your lean before you bulk biggest mistake i ever made was bulking too fat, if your 16%+ you should cut, 10-12% more towards the 10% mark is better, your body will be more inclined to gain mass as opposed to fat, better nutrient partitioning, lower estrogen, better insulin sensitivity etc.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS is right.

Also, I don't know why more people don't walk every day. I recently got a dog and have to walk him a couple times a day for 30 min, but before that I started walking almost daily and just generally being less lazy, parking farther away etc, and really got lean while continuing to gain.

Look at it this way.

Twin A eats 4000 cals daily and lifts hard. He also walks an hour a day or a bit less and burns about 500 cals daily.

Twin B eats 3500 cals a day and lifts hard, but sits on his ass. Same quality foods as Twin A.

Who do you think has the better physique?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
cut your calories by 250 for 2 weeks, if that doesnt help cut it by another 250 untill you start seeing the lbm gains you want. that is how i dial in to a bulk/cut. I cut calories 250 at a time, and add them 500 at a time.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Good advice, guys - a couple-three years of work on diet & training, and he'll be old enough for that cycle he's talking about.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, all good. Im realizing the older I get the more disciplined I am.

curious on the severity of the cycle I listed?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prevent excessive fat gain while on by running some sort of keto diet while off.

Also when most people think they eat clean they in reality are not eating that clean. Or at least they do not count calories. Which is basically a bare minimum to any dieting strategy. Fwiw I find planning caloric intake to be much better then counting caloric intake.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Set a low to moderate goal for gains on the cycle and set your caloric intake appropriately. Its easier to raise the calories 3-4 weeks in if your gains aren't high enough than to loose 2-3 pounds of excess fat

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, all good. Im realizing the older I get the more disciplined I am.

curious on the severity of the cycle I listed?
Well what doses are we talkin and how many cycles have you done?

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran 1 Inj. cycle.

Test e. with kick start and bookend, im done with the oral kickstart and bookend, i would think inj. prop would be more suitable.

Test E 1-10 750mg
Test P(beginning/end) 1-3/500mg 10-12/500mg EOD
Masteron 4-12 300/wk EOD
Winny 8-12 60mg ED

If I run a another inj, cycle, it will be my last. Im done with this side of BB, Ive loved it with a passion and i feel im VERY CLOSE to reaching my goals of size and shape. I know the next cycle I do will provide me with what I'll be content with as long as plans run smoothly.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
You should read the rules about under-age posting in this section AND on this topic.
Maybe you should be banned, too.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Told you it was a stupid question! :)
Good thinking.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran 1 Inj. cycle.

Test e. with kick start and bookend, im done with the oral kickstart and bookend, i would think inj. prop would be more suitable.

Test E 1-10 750mg
Test P(beginning/end) 1-3/500mg 10-12/500mg EOD
Masteron 4-12 300/wk EOD
Winny 8-12 60mg ED

If I run a another inj, cycle, it will be my last. Im done with this side of BB, Ive loved it with a passion and i feel im VERY CLOSE to reaching my goals of size and shape. I know the next cycle I do will provide me with what I'll be content with as long as plans run smoothly.

Too much gear, focus more on your diet, 500mg test is plenty don't use an ai, estrogen is anabolic, if your get some sensitive nipples throw in 40mg nolvadex till it goes away then taper off and continue on. The masteron looks fine the winny go with 50mg ed.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
From the "Good Prohormone alternative?" thread.
hey body, as u didn't want bitching or fighting in the other thread, why not do the same here, so....leave, cause I dont care for ur advice, secondly, 21 in a few days, so wont matter.

go play somewhere else maybe with smeaton.

starting bullshit you dont need too. sound bored.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Too much gear, focus more on your diet, 500mg test is plenty don't use an ai, estrogen is anabolic, if your get some sensitive nipples throw in 40mg nolvadex till it goes away then taper off and continue on. The masteron looks fine the winny go with 50mg ed.
I have winny in 20mg caps, I am prone, I get real sensitive from the test.

Other thing, what would be wrong with the prop for the first three weeks to kickstart, and taper off while test clears and begins, I don't like guessing PCT maybe anywhere between 14-21 days. I guess it would be a lot of MG of anabolics the first 3 weeks, 750 + 500 for three weeks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have winny in 20mg caps, I am prone, I get real sensitive from the test.

Other thing, what would be wrong with the prop for the first three weeks to kickstart, and taper off while test clears and begins, I don't like guessing PCT maybe anywhere between 14-21 days. I guess it would be a lot of MG of anabolics the first 3 weeks, 750 + 500 for three weeks.
the prop is fine as for the test if your THAT prone use an ai but keep it to a minimum, 20mg caps for winny k then go with 60mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
johno86 Weight Loss 16
Nutrition / Health 4
Training Forum 4
Anabolics 3