Finalized M-Drol cycle plus dosing. PLEASE critique!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I just finished drawing up the details of my cycle. I am going to start it at the end of this cut (no later than March but hopefully sooner). I am anxious to start right away but I don't see a point in getting huge then heading into a cut which I imagine will tear my gains apart.

5 day preload of Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.

Week 1: 10mg M-Drol - Day 4-7 bump to 20mg
Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
Week 3: 20mg M-Drol - Maaaaybe bump to 30, sides allowing

*Optional*
Week 4: 30 mg M-Drol - Don't figure I'll get this far but I've never used M-Drol before so I can't say how I'll react

During Cycle:
Cycle Support - 2 servings ED (AM/PM)
50 mg DHEA for first week then bump to 100mg ED (AM)
B100 Complex - 1 ED (AM)
ON Optimen - 2 ED (AM/PM)
NP Fish oil caps - 9 caps ED (In addition to diet, not supplementary)
Taurine 1000mg caps - 3g/day as needed

***PCT***

Week 1:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 2x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 100mg DHEA
- Cycle Support

Week 2:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 3x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 2x Lean Xtreme
- 100mg DHEA
- Cycle Support

Week 3:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate - If I make it through more than 3 weeks of M-Drol, I will dose this week @ 20mg
- 4x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 100mg DHEA
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 300mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week 4:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 50mg DHEA
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 200mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week5+:
- 4x Diesel Test Hardcore until the bottle runs out
- 100mg Trione (then 100mg EOD week 6, then stop)
- 3x Lean Xtreme until the bottle runs out

I will be adjusting the ml amount of the citrate to run those actual amounts of the active ingredient in mg.

B Complex, Multi vit and fishoil also to be run with PCT. I always have fishoil and multi in my regime. B Complex I'll run 1 ED until the bottle runs out.

Please advise me on any wholes I have left with this one.

Thanks guys!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
some people with more expierence may disagree with this but im not to sure about running the dhea throughout the whole cycle as well as pct.. i think u might be asking for some estro conversion.. especially since u never used mdrol before.. why have u included the dhea in cycle.. for lethargy.. honestly i would wait till u need a little sexual boost or wait until the lethary hits to throw that in.. thats just my 2 cents.. i would ask some of the superdrol vets tho.. everything else looks real good though.. nice plan.. good pct.. watch your bp in the final weeks with a higher dose.. celery seed extract works wonders to bring it down if it starts to creep up

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I wasn't going to run it in PCT, just on cycle for libido (i am engaged) and lethargy but I came across several posts that recommended it in SD PCT. Also, as it aromatizes, I wanted a small dose to keep a good balance going during cycle. If I ended up with any estro related sides, my plan was to toss in the trione low dose and still keep the dhea going.

That all make sense?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Im in the second week of pct from my most current m-drol cycle. I ran 6 weeks of 50mg m-drol, and 50mg p-plex. I know I am bout to get flamed for the length and dosage of meth substances, but I have ran a lot of superdrol in the past, and never had any sides. Last cycle I did was 5 weeks of 50mg m-drol 45mg p-plex and .5cc Winny Depot. I always run 2000mg milk thistle and 1800mg of saw palmetto a week prior, during and a week post of the cycle. PCT is Tamox. Cit. Maybe I am the exception to the rule...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I dont use near that many support supps, but it cant hurt. Never been a fan of DHEA post cycle. Have used it during, an really didnt notice anything. The dosage during the cycle seems to be good for someone your size that has no expierence with it, may end up being a lil low. I use WAY more liquid Tamox. Cit. than you, maybe your numbers are just off. My Tamox. Cit. is 20mg/ml, and I go 2.8ml 1st week, 2.1ml 2nd week, 1.4ml 3rd week, 0.7ml 4th week.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
That's running ~40mg then. I am lookin for 20mg which works out to 1.5ml if it is 20mg/ml

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
do me a favor

pre-load cycle support for 2 weeks and then get some bloodwork done.

i've read several studies and i know this sounds crazy but their liver values were way down after doing this. having ran zero cycles in the past. i've read 3 logs where people got this. sorry it was on 3 different forums so i forgot where i found those.

also, why run and oral only cycle for 3 weeks?

if it was a dbol only cycle people would have flamed you by now. why people? why? what's the difference?

in 3 weeks, you will get gains, and then come off, and loose most of them. and they won't be quality gains.

it makes it easier to keep gains on a longer cycle. trust me.

also, you are waisting too much money on support supplements. if you post this on another steroid forum that is more geared toward real gear, they'd laugh at you because they don't spend nearly as much money on the real sh*t.

another thing, i ran m-drol and can tell you that sh*t shuts you the f*ck down. tamoxofine sucks in getting back natural testoserone levels compared to clomid. clomid worked 10x better for me because i felt my libido start coming back fast. nolva is more for estrogen control. which you need both so i suggest adding clomid to your PCT stack.

honestly, if you wanna know how to really run oral cycles and get the best out of them, you'll listen to me.
do this:

week 1 - pre-load hawthorne berry extract (1000-1500mg ED)
week 2 - hawthorne berry ED (run for the remainder of the cycle)
week 3 - m-drol 10mg
week 4 - m-drol 20mg
week 5 - m-drol 20mg non-methylated pH of your choice (trenadrol 60mg for example)
week 6 - m-drol 20mg trenadrol 60mg
week 7 - trenadrol 90mg
week 8 - trenadrol 90mg
week 9 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 20g ED
week 10 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 11 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 12 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 13 - creatine 10g
week 14 - creatine 10g
week 15 - creatine 10g
week 16 - creatine 10g

that's a 6 week oral cycle

ok, so here's my warning

i have experience with oral and injectable cycles. by running this, you will be shut down and might suffer from loss or reduction of libido. your lipid profile will be pretty scary and extremely unhealthy from this.

the reason why i'm giving you this advice which most people here on anabolicminds will say sounds rediculous is because i've done many oral cycles and know that short cycles just don't allow you to progress very much at all. it's like taking two steps forward, and taking a step and a half backwards.

think about it! how many of you have ran more than 4 short oral cycles like this? are you mad huge compared to before????

m-drol took at least a week or two to kick in. so it's really only 1 or 2 weeks of letting this compound work. it will begin to work and you will get very little muscle gains. regardless of what you've heard, i know that in 3 weeks, most of the mass you gain will be water. yes you will get a little bit of lean mass but you will loose most of that after the cycle.

you people don't get it do you? lean body mass and water/fat. you can't tell the difference. seriously, if you put on 5lbs of lean body mass right now you will look sooo much bigger than you look now.

oh, and you think this cycle is rediculously harsh right? wrong. it's not healthy at all but i'm sure the original poster is not willing to run testoserone. i'm just trying to educate some people on getting your money's worth with pro-hormones and i know this advice will go unappreciated but whatever. this is a pussy cycle compared to what the guys on the real deal stack. only they're cycles are much safer.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
do me a favor

pre-load cycle support for 2 weeks and then get some bloodwork done.

i've read several studies and i know this sounds crazy but their liver values were way down after doing this. having ran zero cycles in the past. i've read 3 logs where people got this. sorry it was on 3 different forums so i forgot where i found those.

if it was a dbol only cycle people would have flamed you by now. why people? why? what's the difference?

in 3 weeks, you will get gains, and then come off, and loose most of them. and they won't be quality gains.

it makes it easier to keep gains on a longer cycle. trust me.

also, you are waisting too much money on support supplements. if you post this on another steroid forum that is more geared toward real gear, they'd laugh at you because they don't spend nearly as much money on the real sh*t.

another thing, i ran m-drol and can tell you that sh*t shuts you the f*ck down. tamoxofine sucks in getting back natural testoserone levels compared to clomid. clomid worked 10x better for me because i felt my libido start coming back fast. nolva is more for estrogen control. which you need both so i suggest adding clomid to your PCT stack.

honestly, if you wanna know how to really run oral cycles and get the best out of them, you'll listen to me.
do this:

week 1 - pre-load hawthorne berry extract (1000-1500mg ED)
week 2 - hawthorne berry ED (run for the remainder of the cycle)
week 3 - m-drol 10mg
week 4 - m-drol 20mg
week 5 - m-drol 20mg non-methylated pH of your choice (trenadrol 60mg for example)
week 6 - m-drol 30mg trenadrol 60mg
week 7 - trenadrol 90mg
week 8 - trenadrol 90mg
week 9 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 20g ED
week 10 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 11 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 12 - clomid 50mg nolva 20mg creatine 10g
week 13 - creatine 10g
week 14 - creatine 10g
week 15 - creatine 10g
week 16 - creatine 10g

that's a 6 week oral cycle

ok, so here's my warning

i have experience with oral and injectable cycles. by running this, you will be shut down and might suffer from loss or reduction of libido. your lipid profile will be pretty scary and extremely unhealthy from this.

the reason why i'm giving you this advice which most people here on anabolicminds will say sounds rediculous is because i've done many oral cycles and know that short cycles just don't allow you to progress very much at all. it's like taking two steps forward, and taking a step and a half backwards.

think about it! how many of you have ran more than 4 short oral cycles like this? are you mad huge compared to before????

m-drol took at least a week or two to kick in. so it's really only 1 or 2 weeks of letting this compound work. it will begin to work and you will get very little muscle gains. regardless of what you've heard, i know that in 3 weeks, most of the mass you gain will be water. yes you will get a little bit of lean mass but you will loose most of that after the cycle.

you people don't get it do you? lean body mass and water/fat. you can't tell the difference. seriously, if you put on 5lbs of lean body mass right now you will look sooo much bigger than you look now.

oh, and you think this cycle is rediculously harsh right? wrong. it's not healthy at all but i'm sure the original poster is not willing to run testoserone. i'm just trying to educate some people on getting your money's worth with pro-hormones and i know this advice will go unappreciated but whatever. this is a pussy cycle compared to what the guys on the real deal stack. only they're cycles are much safer.
I'm gonna ask to respectfully disagree on a few points.
> That cycle is hard on the BP if your going 6 weeks.. support supps have to be done right..
> If you feel you have to go 6 weeks.. I'd run the Tren for 4 weeks first and bridge into the Mdrol for 3 weeks at the end. The Tren will kick in quick and 90mgs straight thru. I wouldn't go over 20 on the Mdrol.
> I'd dose the clomid higher and taper it down to 50mgs the last two weeks..
100/100/50/50
> I'd ditch the Novla with Tren.. prolaction considerations..
> I'd throw in a AI, anti cortisol, and natty test booster in the PCT also..

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I just finished drawing up the details of my cycle. I am going to start it at the end of this cut (no later than March but hopefully sooner). I am anxious to start right away but I don't see a point in getting huge then heading into a cut which I imagine will tear my gains apart.

5 day preload of Cycle Support at 2 scoops per day.

Week 1: 10mg M-Drol - Day 4-7 bump to 20mg
Week 2: 20mg M-Drol
Week 3: 20mg M-Drol - Maaaaybe bump to 30, sides allowing

*Optional*
Week 4: 30 mg M-Drol - Don't figure I'll get this far but I've never used M-Drol before so I can't say how I'll react

During Cycle:
Cycle Support - 2 servings ED (AM/PM)
50 mg DHEA for first week then bump to 100mg ED (AM)
B100 Complex - 1 ED (AM)
ON Optimen - 2 ED (AM/PM)
NP Fish oil caps - 9 caps ED (In addition to diet, not supplementary)
Taurine 1000mg caps - 3g/day as needed

***PCT***

Week 1:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 2x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 100mg DHEA
- Cycle Support

Week 2:
- 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 3x Diesel Test Hardcore
- 2x Lean Xtreme
- 100mg DHEA
- Cycle Support

Week 3:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate - If I make it through more than 3 weeks of M-Drol, I will dose this week @ 20mg
- 100mg DHEA
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 300mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week 4:
- 10mg Tamoxifen Citrate
- 50mg DHEA
- 3x Lean Xtreme
- 200mg Trione
- Cycle Support

Week5+:
- 4x Diesel Test Hardcore until the bottle runs out
- 100mg Trione (then 100mg EOD week 6, then stop)
- 3x Lean Xtreme until the bottle runs out

I will be adjusting the ml amount of the citrate to run those actual amounts of the active ingredient in mg.

B Complex, Multi vit and fishoil also to be run with PCT. I always have fishoil and multi in my regime. B Complex I'll run 1 ED until the bottle runs out.

Please advise me on any wholes I have left with this one.

Thanks guys!
Some guys run the DHEA for a anti cortisol during PCT in a taper..
You got Lean Xtreme in your PCT, so no need for the DHEA..

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
ibanezman08,

There's definitely some good advice in that post, and I think some not so much, and almost a bit of a rant/flame.

I've read a great deal of posts that have great and permanent results from an oral cycle and I believe that with the right diet and training, and a mess of supps, most of the gains can be kept after pct.

I'm not posting on other steroid forums because I'm not looking to stick myself with a needle ED or get serious with them. I've been lifting for some time and thought a little m-drol would help go a long way. I don't plan on doing any more cycles. I don't feel I want to be part of the "real deal" crowd.

I think the support supps will all do their part to keep me healthy and help keep my gains. Also, as I have decided to go for such a potent compound for my first cycle, I'd like to err on the cautious side. I am sure for your first couple cycles, you also erred on the side of caution since it was all new to you.

I think the message you are trying to get across is best on your own thread and not on this one.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Some guys run the DHEA for a anti cortisol during PCT in a taper..
You got Lean Xtreme in your PCT, so no need for the DHEA..
Ah ok. I was wondering about that. I'll drop it on the PCT. Thanks!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
ibanezman08,

There's definitely some good advice in that post, and I think some not so much, and almost a bit of a rant/flame.

I've read a great deal of posts that have great and permanent results from an oral cycle and I believe that with the right diet and training, and a mess of supps, most of the gains can be kept after pct.

I'm not posting on other steroid forums because I'm not looking to stick myself with a needle ED or get serious with them. I've been lifting for some time and thought a little m-drol would help go a long way. I don't plan on doing any more cycles. I don't feel I want to be part of the "real deal" crowd.

I think the support supps will all do their part to keep me healthy and help keep my gains. Also, as I have decided to go for such a potent compound for my first cycle, I'd like to err on the cautious side. I am sure for your first couple cycles, you also erred on the side of caution since it was all new to you.

I think the message you are trying to get across is best on your own thread and not on this one.
ok
maybe on another cycle you can try going 6 weeks and tell me how it compares to a short 3 week cycle.

i'm just trying to help you out so you get the most out of these compounds.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna ask to respectfully disagree on a few points.
> That cycle is hard on the BP if your going 6 weeks.. support supps have to be done right..
> If you feel you have to go 6 weeks.. I'd run the Tren for 4 weeks first and bridge into the Mdrol for 3 weeks at the end. The Tren will kick in quick and 90mgs straight thru. I wouldn't go over 20 on the Mdrol.
> I'd dose the clomid higher and taper it down to 50mgs the last two weeks..
100/100/50/50
> I'd ditch the Novla with Tren.. prolaction considerations..
> I'd throw in a AI, anti cortisol, and natty test booster in the PCT also..
cool
that's how you would do it.

but is a test booster really necessary with clomid? not in my opinion. especially at 100mg.

you're right though
30mg is harsh on a first cycle
i edited that

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
ok
maybe on another cycle you can try going 6 weeks and tell me how it compares to a short 3 week cycle.

i'm just trying to help you out so you get the most out of these compounds.
I get what your saying. If I do another run down the road that would make sense. I do see a lot of suggestions that PS' that you can run longer produce gains which are easier to keep.

Your delivery was just a bit harsh.

But I am not ignoring your points either.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I was on the fence about nolva or clomid but there is just a larger group of people vouching for nolva so I got that. Considering what I went through to get my finance department (Fiance) to release the funds to get all the sh1te I have, I am going to have to do with the nolva and DTH

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
cool

but is a test booster really necessary with clomid? not in my opinion. especially at 100mg.

you're right though
i edited that
Bro, I might have disagreed.. but I concede I haven't ever done a cycle.. I've put in my time researching how to for sure..
I'm feeling you though.. my first cycle is Tren and Mdrol starting soon.. 6 weeks sounds better than 4!! But it depends on my BP and how I feel.. worst case I run the Tren 4 weeks and don't bridge to the Mdrol..

Test booster... I like the idea of ramping a natty test booster up while ramping the SERM down.. the run the test booster a few weeks after the SERM

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
ibans logic corrosponds with my real world experience with this compound, 3 weeks even 4 is too short. i made my post short, thinking that having bloodwork was a given. I prefer nolva because it is what i have sucessfully used in the past. I do hear that clomid can help with the lipid profiles quite a bit, but my lipids are phenominal most of the time so i dont really worry too much about them. and yes i too have noticed that this frum is mor towards prohormones than it is true aas.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i am very intrested in the concept of runnning mdrol/super for longer periods then three weeks... iv heard from multiple people that almost all gains slow down in week 3 and are almost nonexistent in week four.. does anyone have personal expierence with longer cycles of super D... and how were gains in the later weeks?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Yes I would be interested in hearing about this as well.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
for me, the last 3 weeks of my cycles (6 weeks) i see the best gains in strength for sure, weight kinda slows down, but is still better than week 1 or 2 for sure.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Bump for any other input on my cycle?

I'm reeeaaalllyy stoked to hit it. I've started doing cardio in the am and weights in the pm to hit my weight target asap.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
any more input on running it longer than 3 or 4 weeks? im experimenting with a low dose mdrol run and would consider running it longer than 3 or 4 weeks because im using such a low dose

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do me a favor

the difference being how the particular compound reacts dbol is well know to cause ALOT of water weight and Bloat in people So yes on dbol you may loose 30-50% of your gains where as s-drol is more of a dry compound and the gains that do come are somewhat easier to keep. sdrol also tends to kick in a little sooner than dbol hence the need to only run 3 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks on dbol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cool

you're right though
i edited that

well the clomid will get natural test production going and the test booster will help free up the bound test that your body is producing. that's the thinking behind it in most cases