test e or test prop??

factoryracer

Awards
hey fellas, just doing some research on the two.....just wanted to see what you guys thought between the two....i understand test e is a longer ester then test prop....i understand that with test E pinning would be twice a week while with prop it would be EOD....i posted on here a couple weeks ago and got ripped for asking what you guys thought about a dbol only cycle as my first and basically got told off hahah....i looked into it and know i can begin a test e cycle kickstarted with 4 weeks of dbol....i am really interested in test prop though!

i like prop for a couple reasons, one being that if i get some unwanted sides from it i could get off it and be out of my system much quicker then test e
second, i could run a shorter cycle being that its in your system a lot quicker then test e.....from what i have read i wouldnt need a kick start for this prop as you would with test e.....although, i havent really found a cycle layout as i have for a test e cycle......

would the test prop have an effect on your joints because of how quickly its in your system??

after replying to what you think about the two and what you think about my thoughts, if you can, can you post a potential cycle plan for test prop with dbol???......

my pct would be nolva 20/20/10/10

21years old
5'10
200lbs
4 years training

thanks a lot

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test prop 100mg eod 1-8
Dbol 30mg ed 1-4 (or 6)

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I like to run 12 weeks of 500mg test-e once a week, first 4 weeks 25mg d-bol ed, last 4 weeks 1cc winny depot eod. I use test-p more often with tren-a and winny or sust to cut.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I prefer prop over enan....even with the EOD injects.

holy

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sides are low to none with 500mg or less per week so using enanthate should be fine at that dose. You may get some acne. Keeping Nolva on hand is good in case gyno presents.

MSE

MSE

Awards
My joints on prop do hurt, but I believe it is due to the added weight I am able to lift. Test won't hit your joints like winny.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Given this is your first cycle, I would suggest Test-e over prop for the simple fact that you have never injected before. Test-e you're injecting twice per week, some even get away with once per week, whereas with prop you're looking at every other day. As far as dbol goes, IMHO I would hold doff and wait until your second cycle. I never suggest running multiple compounds for your first cycle. If you have sides, it makes it very difficult to tell what is doing what. You're only 21 and have the many more years to cycle, playing it safe for your first time is never a bad idea. So my suggestion is Test-E for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg per week, pinned 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thur ~~ freq-out~~

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Given this is your first cycle, I would suggest Test-e over prop for the simple fact that you have never injected before. Test-e you're injecting twice per week, some even get away with once per week, whereas with prop you're looking at every other day. As far as dbol goes, IMHO I would hold doff and wait until your second cycle. I never suggest running multiple compounds for your first cycle. If you have sides, it makes it very difficult to tell what is doing what. You're only 21 and have the many more years to cycle, playing it safe for your first time is never a bad idea. So my suggestion is Test-E for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg per week, pinned 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thur ~~ freq-out~~
very good advice^^^^^^^^^^^^^

factoryracer

Awards
thanks for all the info guys, i dont think id have to much of an issue with pinning though, so i wouldnt mind doing it eod, plus its out of your system a lot quicker then test e....prop is out in 2 weeks and test e within 3 months.....for some reasons prop is a bette choice because of how quickly its out of your system