sustagen 300

Fro

Awards
5'5 160 lbs...wondering how much per week...also if you guys would go 2 times a week or every other day?...

Also if there is any certain pct you would suggest for me mainly what type of SERM.

Fro

Awards
I guess that i am new..i dont get what you are sayin, about my weight/height...

Fro

Awards
sustagen 300

50mg test propionate
50mg test phenylpropionate
80mg test cypionate
120mg test decanoate

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess that i am new..i dont get what you are sayin, about my weight/height...

he's saying your stats seem to be a little off to need juice. Now he could be wrong but at your weight and height you do seem a little light. why are you jumping on Juice so early your age says 21? Now maybe your sitting at single digit body fat and then your stats aren't so bad. give us so more info and history. Also personally don't like that blend especially for first time user

warriorlax45

Awards
i only said the height/weight cause thats all you gave us. we need more information about you. stats previous cycle history. and also just because you turned 21 doesnt necessary mean your ready for aas.

Fro

Awards
Sorry for the lack of info for you guys...i wasn't sure what all you needed. Never done a cyc...low body fat not sure what it is never had it checked. I can still see my six pack. I have been taking a weight gainer 1000 calories, 55g of protein. And cellmass Eating lots of chicken and turkey also rice

Its not like i am rushing into this i was just askin for a suggestion