Epistane Question (Regarding Estrogen Related Sides)

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to run a PH for a while now. But the trouble is that I am (maybe) estrogen sensitive either that or I have too high levels of one hormone.

I ran a cycle of Methyl-1D about 2 years ago and experienced very little sides other than a little shutdown which came back after about 2 weeks of Novadex XT.

Then just last year I ran Mass FX (The original formula) and flared up after my second week after which I ceased use and started 6-0X0 and after a few weeks it went away.

I felt that was weird being that happend with basically a Natty Test Booster.

Then a few months ago I decided to give it another whirl and run H-Drol solo with Reversitol and CS. I swear, after the 1st 25mg dose, I flared up. The next day my nipples were sore. Which is again weird because this compound shouldn't aromatize and flare up after the first dose is relatively unheard of. I took 6-0X0 at 400/300/200 and it went away.

I still want to do a cycle of Epi or H-Drol but I can't stand having the sides especially during cycle when I have to be focused on eating right and working out hard and I can't do that when I my nips are flaring up. I get stressed about that **** pretty easily.

I've heard Epi has some Gyno fighting properties from some users. Is there a way I can run either of these without having to worry about excess estrogen and flare up by possibly running an AI during cycle?

I really appreciate the help.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
for the epi... research cabergoline and p-5-p for progesterone minimization. your flare ups are probably not a direct result of estrogen because as you said these hormones don't aromatize

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Would I need both because I hate having to go through shady people to get prescription stuff.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
some nutrition/vitamin stores sell p5p, its simply a b derivative with antiprogestigenic action... as for the caber, why wont you google 'research chems' and i guarantee you find yourself a reputable supplier for a reasonable price.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Being most of these "research chems" are liquid how do I measure the right dosages?

Thanks for all your help

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Being most of these "research chems" are liquid how do I measure the right dosages?

Thanks for all your help
It will be provided in a concentration, for example 100mg/mL. If you need 10mg, you simply use a graduated dropper or syringe to measure 0.1mL.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Last Question.

If and when I decide to run a PH, should I be running these Prolactin Inhibitors alongside the entire time or just when I flare?

Thanks for all your help

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
question, why in the hell would you use dostinex for epi?

i'd use nolvadex. if he gets gyno from epi it will be estrogen related. not from prolactin.

bro, in my personal experience, i've had gyno sides from epistane, s-drol, and trenadrol. they're not supposed to aromatise or so it says in the advertisements.

just get some tamoxafen just in case.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
question, why in the hell would you use dostinex for epi?
Does estrogen related gyno cause lactation? I don't think so.

Just a week ago I had a small amount of discharge which I'm pretty sure is due to high levels of prolactin

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
interesting

well, since my recent dilema with trenadrol, i think from now on, i will be running dostinex with all pro-hormones anyway just to be safe cuz you just never know.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Does estrogen related gyno cause lactation? I don't think so.

Just a week ago I had a small amount of discharge which I'm pretty sure is due to high levels of prolactin
You cant have high prolactin, without high estrogen.